Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Need Help On How To Get China visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help On How To Get China visa (3533 Views)

How Can I Get China Student Visa / How Do I Get A China Visa / Can Somebody Help Me On How To Get China Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Get China visa by dada2013: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2016
Good day all, please I need urgent help on on on how to secure a tourist visa to China there is a trade fair i need to attend

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Get China visa by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2016
Find china thread or check there web nah
Re: I Need Help On How To Get China visa by tdayof(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Cc: Chukxie
Re: I Need Help On How To Get China visa by chukxie(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Considering how often visa rules change, I'd advise you go to the nearest Chinese embassy for inquiries regarding your question.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Get China visa by walejohn(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
China visa is easy to get if you've travelled to US before as it aid you in getting your visa though you will need the following:
Business Visa (F Visa)
1. One completed visa application form with a recently taken passport photo stuck on;
2. Visa Notification Form issued by an authorized unit in China (Visa notification refers to the form of visa notification issued by departments of the Chinese government, or companies and social organisations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry);
3. Qualified original invitation & guarantee letter with signature and stamp from the applicant's sponsor and business partner in China. The letter should state clearly applicant's name, position and passport number, applicant's company name, address and telephone number, purpose of visit, duration of stay and specific itinerary in China;
4. Qualified original introduction letter with the full name, title, date & signature of the issuing person from applicant's company. The letter should state clearly applicant's name, present occupation and position in the company, purpose of the visit, intended duration of stay, city intended to visit, name and address of applicant's business partner in China, items and quantity of goods planned to order and purchase;
5. The original and one photocopy of the applicant's ID card. (The original will be returned to the applicant after the interview) ;
6. The original and one photocopy of the certificate of incorporation of the applicant's company. (The original will be returned to the applicant after the interview);
7. Hotel reservation in China and round-trip ticket between Nigeria and China;
8. Recent bank statement of account;
9. One photocopy of the applicant's passport Bio-data page and, visa pages with Chinese visa if any;
10. Any proof of business connection with the inviting company in China (e.g. fax of business negotiation, contract, agreement, quotations of goods, invoices, bill of lading.);
11. A list of the documents submitted.
Re: I Need Help On How To Get China visa by walejohn(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
walejohn:
China tourist visa: it's not that easy to get now as our Nigerian has spoilt the trust. Though I got my China tourist visa in 2012 and after I've gotten 4 business visa.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Get China visa by dada2013: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Thanks bro for the advise
Re: I Need Help On How To Get China visa by PEPSI: 1:00am On Sep 20, 2016
Who else is going Im interested in attending the canto. Fair
Re: I Need Help On How To Get China visa by kokoliljob: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
China Visa Requirements for Nigeria Citizens

The following contains all the information required for a successful Chinese visa application in Nigeria.

Step one: Determine the Type of Visa that You Require to Travel to China

The first basic requirement before any Nigerian can proceed to apply for a Chinese visa in Nigeria is to determine the type of visa to apply for. This decision is made based on the purpose for which you wish to travel to the country and the requirement for that class of visa. You must be sure that you chose the type of visa for which you meet the basic requirements.

Source for continued reading: https://travelvisa.ng/how-to-apply-for-chinese-visa-in-nigeria/
Re: I Need Help On How To Get China visa by Cousin9999: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Why on earth do you want to go to that toilet?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Egbeda From Surulere / Photos Of Crowded Train In Bangladesh / No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.