Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody (3537 Views)

Once You Travel Abroad, You Are Automatically Owing People Money. / Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM / Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by laiperi: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
I do not know why Nigerians make themselves feel good by their hard earned achievement abroad.

It is a wasted effort until at least one African country can excel at home.

Black high achievers in Diaspora are ignored, put down and set up to trip. As some always say, even if you are the Chief of dog catchers, there are those wondering why a black.

Keep on fooling yourselves and calling your home sheethvillages, you must answer what they call you outside.

It does not make a difference how much money you loot to train your children there, even in the best schools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Guestlander: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
According to what law is this? Most of the Nigerians schooling abroad at the moment were born to parents who left Nigeria for one reason or the other often with nothing but their own dreams. Their parents didn't loot anything, in fact you can call them victims of looting.
Forget the notion that you are nothing abroad no matter your achievements. You are just saying that to make yourself feel better. Bottom line is, we need to fix our own country.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by laiperi: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
What do you know? You have sold your talents to the devil.

I guess you believe all the hype: the first black to do this and that. Those blacks and native American Indians that were in America or Europe before Columbus are stupid, criminals with no ambitions, abi?

Even the graduates whose parents did not loot and even manage to get into the best professions and businesses.

How long did they last there? Didn't someone brag that Obama would never get another 4 years because blacks never last more than 4 years on any job anyway?

Keep on hoping you would be Michael Jordan while millions waste by the wayside.

Do know how to counsel some of the best graduates in the best schools that found out after recruitment by 500 Fortune Companies that most of those left unrecruited look alike. Only a token got hired.

Stop judging yourselves by Foreign Standard!
Build your Continent, country, towns and villages and stop looking up to White Knights.

Guestlander:
According to what law is this? Most of the Nigerians schooling abroad at the moment were born to parents who left Nigeria for one reason or the other often with nothing but their own dreams. Their parents didn't loot anything, in fact you can call them victims of looting.
Forget the notion that you are nothing abroad no matter your achievements. You are just saying that to make yourself feel better. Bottom line is, we need to fix our own country.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by GboyegaD(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
OP,

What is your aim? Focus on yourself and leave others to their choices. That said, you focus on Africa and let the blacks in diaspora focus on their lives.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Guestlander: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
laiperi:
What do you know? You have sold your talents to the devil.

I guess you believe all the hype: the first black to do this and that. Those blacks and native American Indians that were in America or Europe before Columbus are stupid, criminals with no ambitions, abi?

Even the graduates whose parents did not loot and even manage to get into the best professions and businesses.

How long did they last there? Didn't someone brag that Obama would never get another 4 years because blacks never last more than 4 years on any job anyway?

Keep on hoping you would be Michael Jordan while millions waste by the wayside.

Do know how to counsel some of the best graduates in the best schools that found out after recruitment by 500 Fortune Companies that most of those left unrecruited look alike. Only a token got hired.

Stop judging yourselves by Foreign Standard!
Build your Continent, country, towns and villages and stop looking up to White Knights.

I guess we both agree that Africans should develop Africa. What I don't understand is your malicious attempt at blackmailing Nigerians who are working hard in their various positions abroad. Do you have to be Michael Jordan before you can feel fulfilled?

5 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by laiperi: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Focus on myself? Let me be frank, because of the name you identify yourself with, if those before you only focus on themselves, where would you be up to the 70s.

Since after the 70s, those that focus on themselves running to the Federal for oil money, where have they left you?

Do you know it was a curse in Nigeria at one point to stay a day longer abroad after you qualified? Now, that is ancient history uh!

Kontinu.

GboyegaD:
OP,

What is your aim? Focus on yourself and leave others to their choices. That said, you focus on Africa and let the blacks in diaspora focus on their lives.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by GboyegaD(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
laiperi:
Focus on myself? Let me be frank, because of the name you identify yourself with, if those before you only focus on themselves, where would you be up to the 70s.

Since after the 70s, those that focus on themselves running to the Federal for oil money, where have they left you?

Do you know it was a curse in Nigeria at one point to stay a day longer abroad after you qualified? Now, that is ancient history uh!

Kontinu.

Anyways, those before the 70s and after focused on themselves but in a different way from those after the 70s. Summary is, man has always focused on himself and that is why there is no pure altruistic motive.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Guestlander:
Nigerians abroad are victims of looting and misgovernance. How many citizens of Botswana,South Africa,Rwanda,Namibia do you see schooling abroad? The leaders of those countries made sure they created a conducive environment and quality schools they can send their children to, instead of sending them thousands of miles away to a different continent and seeing them once a year.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by rexel99: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mumu, keep deceiving yourself. Aside crass ignorance, Inferiority complex is killing you softly.

Focus on yourself and your live here, and let Africans in the diaspora be.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by laiperi: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
It takes a village to raise a child no no loger apply to Africa. You are your brothers' keeper is now a dirty phrase in Afriaca?

If we all do well, I do well is not altruistic. Planning for the future like the number of jobs, housing, schools is only good for the country you run to, not in Africa.

Taking care of all children not knowing those of them that would rise, is no longer sensible. Only the children that neither speak your language or understand your culture would rescue you abi?

But you know how to plan your way out of Africa after selling your country to China. Good good good planning.

Leave Diaspora Blacks alone and mind my business.

Again, until Africans RISE in Africa, they will continue to dance kiokoma on Floyd's neck to the chagrin of Mind Your Biz in Africa.

GboyegaD:

Summary is, man has always focused on himself and that is why there is no pure altruistic motive.
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Georgekyrian(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
OP who beat you

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by GboyegaD(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
laiperi:
It takes a village to raise a child no no loger apply to Africa. You are your brothers' keeper is now a dirty phrase in Afriaca?

If we all do well, I do well is not altruistic. Planning for the future like the number of jobs, housing, schools is only good for the country you run to, not in Africa.

Taking care of all children not knowing those of them that would rise, is no longer sensible. Only the children that neither speak your language or understand your culture would rescue you abi?

But you know how to plan your way out of Africa after selling your country to China. Good good good planning.

Leave Diaspora Blacks alone and mind my business.

Again, until Africans RISE in Africa, they will continue to dance kiokoma on Floyd's neck to the chagrin of Mind Your Biz in Africa.

No need for self pity. The basic things like you suggested are the works of government unfortunately, we think when government does the shoddy things they do, we tend to exergerrate what they have done. Until those of us back home demand responsibility from the government, we should stop harassing those abroad for choosing to define their own life.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by GboyegaD(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigerians abroad are victims of looting and misgovernance. How many citizens of Botswana,South Africa,Rwanda,Namibia do you see schooling abroad? The leaders of those countries made sure they created a conducive environment and quality schools they can send their children to, instead of sending them thousands of miles away to a different continent and seeing them once a year.

How did you come about this conclusion? Did you do some relative ratios of those who are international students by their population to get your statistics or you just picked up the numbers the way they are?
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Cousin9999: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Op is a troll paid by whites to post racist nonsense on NL.
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
laiperi:
I do not know why Nigerians make themselves feel good by their hard earned achievement abroad.

It is a wasted effort until at least one African country can excel at home.

Black high achievers in Diaspora are ignored, put down and set up to trip. As some always say, even if you are the Chief of dog catchers, there are those wondering why a black.

Keep on fooling yourselves and calling your home sheethvillages, you must answer what they call you outside.

It does not make a difference how much money you loot to train your children there, even in the best schools.
are you better than those listed here Nigerian abroad are in different capacities living their best life. You are here talking rubbish. From medical experts, to business men to politicians.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_Americans

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Guestlander: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You are very correct.
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
There are some that doesn't really care if they are somebody/nobody. Wht they want is getting a decent life or living comfortable.

I have a relative that stays over there and visit once in few years or thereabouts. I don't think they were after making names for themselves, they just need a life quite okay for them.

A guy that lived with me last year, his sister and her husband stays in Ontario, Canada. They are doing quite well, with their kids and they video call once in a while.

None of these people called Nigeria lame or shit village, they also didn't loot on anything.

* Some Nigerians migrate, because of their children, work or tiredness of living in this place. I've heard someone mentioning, he doesn't want his children to passed through the extreme difficult situation he passed through.

CC ZINIBANKS come and back me up

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Vyzz: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
There are some that doesn't really care if they are somebody/nobody. Wht they want is getting a decent life or living comfortable.

I have a relative that stays over there and visit once in few years or thereabouts. I don't think they were after making names for themselves, they just need a life quite okay for them.

A guy that lived with me last year, his sister and her husband stays in Ontario, Canada. They are doing quite well, with their kids and they video call once in a while.

None of these people called Nigeria lame or shit village, they also didn't loot on anything.

* Some Nigerians migrate, because of their children, work or tiredness of living in this place. I've heard someone mentioning, he doesn't want his children to passed through the extreme difficult situation he passed through.

Back yourself up biko...

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Vyzz:

Back yourself up biko...

Kanye looks good there, good evening.
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Vyzz: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Kanye looks good there, good evening.

Okay...

I am officially backing u up.

Guys don't mess with this one
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
hmm
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Vyzz:

Back yourself up biko...

You already know nica✌
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Goddys(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

They shouldn't be suprised when they reincarnate to same African village where they think they have escaped. Take it from me, we all keep going and coming back to our root in this life or next life. There is no shortcut to life. Our best bet is to develop this country and make it better for us because we are going to reincarnate from any of our gene pool in the next life
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Goddys:
There is no shortcut to life. Our best bet is to develop this country and make it better for us because we are going to reincarnate
Not really like taking short cut, I feel some people actually migrate because of change in lifestyle.

For the development part, that may require patience and time. I think many people are really focused on their selves than developing here.
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by femi4: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
What is home?

Home is where you find peace of mind.

Home is where you find the needed resources to succeed.

Home is where you achieve your dreams and longtime goals

If Nigeria cannot give you all that's written above, then Naija is not your home. Its just your Country

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Richdee1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Goddys:

They shouldn't be suprised when they reincarnate to same African village where they think they have escaped. Take it from me, we all keep going and coming back to our root in this life or next life. There is no shortcut to life. Our best bet is to develop this country and make it better for us because we are going to reincarnate from any of our gene pool in the next life

Bro leave peool with their choice naa.. if u wan stay and build this country please do, buh most of us needs a conducive and safe place to raise our unborn kids,
like my brothers would say
IN BLOCK-->>>>≥>>> EUROPE Or Nothing
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Vyzz: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You already know nica✌

Wait how dis u use that emoji?....

Why is my own turning to question mark � � �
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Vyzz:

Wait how dis u use that emoji?....

Why is my own turning to question mark � � �
grin grin✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌ use better phone una no go heargrin grin
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by laiperi: 1:32am On Aug 23, 2020
Which country gives you all these?

If Nigeria cannot give you all that's written above, then Naija is not your home. Its just your Country

Why do we blatantly lie to one another?

Yeah, Nigeria is bad but I have the audacity to protest like the son of the soil not like those crying in 2020 that: I Am A Man

femi4:
What is home?

Home is where you find peace of mind.

Home is where you find the needed resources to succeed.

Home is where you achieve your dreams and longtime goals[b]

[b]If Nigeria cannot give you all that's written above, then Naija is not your home. Its just your Count[/b]r[/b]y
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Xeeex: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
So you are saying that Elon Musk haven't achieved anything because he is originally from South Africa but he made his wealth in America.

He is the owner of Tesla and Space X. He is worth about $40 billion plus.

Elon musk is nobody

Lol
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Xeeex: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nigerians who live in Nigeria but are focused on other Nigerians who live abroad are miserable people
Re: No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
why can't any of you people post understandable Grammer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Travel Shop. Carnival Ship Cruises, Reservations, Visas, Tours. pics / Photos Of Crowded Train In Bangladesh / 9 Interesting Facts About Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.