Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Is It Religious To Donate Body Parts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Religious To Donate Body Parts (478 Views)

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React / Nigerians Are Too Religious To Progress_Radio Presenter Michael Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Religious To Donate Body Parts by Tunechi1(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Good day people, happy Sunday to you all. Please i have a a question to ask according to the topic is it religious to donate your body parts after death to those that are in need of it. Is it a sin? Is it approved by God? Can you donate your body parts? Cos I read about some bollywood stars saying they are donating after death to research and to help. And please it applies to both Muslims and Christians. Thanks
Re: Is It Religious To Donate Body Parts by agwom(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Is not right....
Re: Is It Religious To Donate Body Parts by Tunechi1(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2016
agwom:
Is not right....
do you have any scripture to back it up
Re: Is It Religious To Donate Body Parts by Christardor: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Is It Religious To Donate Body Parts by mercichoco(f): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2016
Is that not part of love that christ preached? Always give, even till death
Re: Is It Religious To Donate Body Parts by mercichoco(f): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Is that not part of love that christ preached? Always give, even In death
Re: Is It Religious To Donate Body Parts by greatgod2012(f): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with it, it's an act of love, even at death!
Re: Is It Religious To Donate Body Parts by greatgod2012(f): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2016
agwom:
Is not right....

Why?
No be maggots go chop everything inside grave

Personally to me, this is better, it symbolises love for humanity rather than allowing everything to decay away when it can be used to save someone's life.

(1) (Reply)

Sth Worse Than Boko Haram Will Spring Up From The North Very Soon - Prophet Godf / Is It Proper For A Pastor To Buy Ram For His/her Parent During Salah? / Crucifix Appears In Nasarawa Mosque; Hundreds Troop Out For Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.