Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I’m Happy Nigeria Is Broke, Says DG NOA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Happy Nigeria Is Broke, Says DG NOA (541 Views)

Buhari: I’m Happy Nigerians Can Buy Cheap Rice In This Recesssion / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter / Fg Appoints Heads Of Nta, Nbc, Frcn,von, Noa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Happy Nigeria Is Broke, Says DG NOA by yusbaklee(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2016
The Director General of the National Orientation Agency, Mr. Garba Abari, has expressed delight that Nigerians have been left with no option but to look inwards because of the economic recession.

Abari stated this in an interview in Abuja, on Friday.

He explained that the fall in oil prices and the disappearance of what he referred to as “free money” will engender a home-grown response to the nation’s economic problems.

According to him, Nigeria’s economic problem was not peculiar to it because other oil producing nations like Venezuela were also taking a hit but that Nigeria under the Buhari-led administration was handling it better.

Abari said, “Happily, the country is broke, if we had lived a life of falsehood always guided by our crass appetite for consumption and lack of productivity because there was free money, now we are being confronted with the reality.
http://yusbaklee.com/2016/09/11/im-happy-nigeria-is-broke-says-dg-noa/
Re: I’m Happy Nigeria Is Broke, Says DG NOA by oyinkinola: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2016
yusbaklee:
The Director General of the National Orientation Agency, Mr. Garba Abari, has expressed delight that Nigerians have been left with no option but to look inwards because of the economic recession.

Abari stated this in an interview in Abuja, on Friday.

He explained that the fall in oil prices and the disappearance of what he referred to as “free money” will engender a home-grown response to the nation’s economic problems.

According to him, Nigeria’s economic problem was not peculiar to it because other oil producing nations like Venezuela were also taking a hit but that Nigeria under the Buhari-led administration was handling it better.

Abari said, “Happily, the country is broke, if we had lived a life of falsehood always guided by our crass appetite for consumption and lack of productivity because there was free money, now we are being confronted with the reality.
http://yusbaklee.com/2016/09/11/im-happy-nigeria-is-broke-says-dg-noa/
thank you sir, we are lazy as grasshoppers before but now we are cleverer than ants!

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy Nigeria Is Broke, Says DG NOA by agwom(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Chai! everywhere dry..how do we do?
Re: I’m Happy Nigeria Is Broke, Says DG NOA by Ikedonn(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Not Collect IMF Loan In Dollars / Opinion. Benin Beware Of The Igbinedion Conundrum / Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.