Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now (540 Views)

Amaechi Threatens Buhari Again, Mr. President If Am Going Down – You’re Comin W / Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) / Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now by mekaboy(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2016
Mr president, from the moment you took over, The change began with me.

I am the one that lost my job due to your lack of policies and direction.

I am the one whose minimum wage can't afford a bag of rice.

I am the one who started buying fuel from 96 to 145

I am the one who buys kerosene from 70 to 193

I am the one who can no longer import a full container because my capital has been reduced to devaluation

I am the one who pays an increased electricity tariff

I am the one who pays higher duties for imported goods after buying dollars at a huge difference

I began to buy dollars from 215 to 425

The price of everything around me increased 3 times except my income.

The change began with me.I have changed my diet, clothing, movement etc.

Unfortunately, u don't experience the increase in fuel because u don't buy fuel. You don't experience the change in kerosene price because you don't use kerosene, you don't experience the change in the price of food, shelter, clothing etc. Because you don't pay for them from your pocket.

You don't experience the change in exchange rate because you don't buy dollars at 300-400 . You don't experience the change in doing business or making payments abroad, because your children's school fees are not delayed.

You don't experience the change in the cost of drugs and health care because u fly abroad for treatment.

You don't experience the change in school fees, because your children school abroad.

You don't experience the change in unemployment rates because your relatives are all employed in CBN and Federal government.

I pass through all this on a daily basis and you still have the guts to tell me that #ChangeBeginsWithMe ?

Sir the change began the very first day you took over. It's your turn to change.

2 Likes

Re: Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now by delishpot: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2016
Abi O. The people have already experienced change and have been forced to accept the change.
Re: Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now by osile2012: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2016
[size=18pt]Interesting..[/size]
Re: Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now by MalcoImX: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2016
Mister man, the "Me" applies to all Nigerians.
Re: Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now by osile2012: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
Mister man, the "Me" applies to all Nigerians.

[size=18pt]And u cant see that the "I" here applies to all Nigerians too ? Can one person loose their job, be an importer, buy fuel, kerosene and do all this at once ?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now by MalcoImX: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2016
osile2012:

[size=18pt]And u cant see that the "I" here applies to all Nigerians too ? Can one person loose their job, be an importer, buy fuel, kerosene and do all this at once ?[/size]
Ok, you mean your "I" means all Nigerians. We've all lost our jobs, businesses, etc. and still prefers our borders be opened so that we can eat foreign rice.
Re: Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now by osile2012: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
Ok, you mean your "I" means all Nigerians. We've all lost our jobs, businesses, etc. and still prefers our borders be opened so that we can eat foreign rice.

[size=18pt]If you want me to interpret for you then you have to pay me for it, no more free interpretation. #ThingsHaveChanged.[/size]
Re: Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now by MalcoImX: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2016
osile2012:

[size=18pt]If you want me to interpret for you then you have to pay me for it, no more free interpretation. #ThingsHaveChanged.[/size]
Mr man, for even arguing with the concept, there's nothing for you to explain.
Re: Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now by osile2012: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
Mr man, for even arguing with the concept, there's nothing for you to explain.
[size=18pt]U WIN.[/size]
Re: Mr President #changebeganwithme It's Your Turn Now by MalcoImX: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
osile2012:
[size=18pt]U WIN.[/size]
You lose.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Great Again, But we Should Pray For Buhari -fayose / Biafra Referendum / The Real Meaning Of #change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.