Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter (672 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by pinkguy(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2016
Happy Sunday to every one out there, anyway welcome for those that are here , without wasting of time please and please do give us a very good reasons why u are not going to be in church today , thank [color=#770077][/color]you...
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by blueflowers(f): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2016
Because it's late already
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by Oche211(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2016
blueflowers:
seconded
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by pinkguy(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2016
blueflowers:
hmm what were u doing that made u to forget to check time ,he keep u for the whole week, just one day u forget to keep time with lord
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by blueflowers(f): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2016
pinkguy:
hmm what were u doing that made u to forget to check time ,he keep u for the whole week, just one day u forget to keep time with lord

My dad sent me on an errand and time has gone before I was back
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by blueflowers(f): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2016
Oche211:
seconded
U from Benue state?
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by pinkguy(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2016
blueflowers:

U from Benue state?
kogi
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by Skillfullulu(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2016
At work.
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by Uyi168: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2016
Overslept.. sleep dey sweet sha
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by firstking01(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2016
pinkguy:
Happy Sunday to every one anyway welcome for those that are here , without wasting of time please and please give us a very good reasons why u are not going to be in church today , thank you...
Smh, nobody really have an excuse not to go to church...romans 2 vs 2, you are inexcusable o ma.
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by blueflowers(f): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
ok
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by Oche211(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
blueflowers:

U from Benue state?
yes nd u?
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by pinkguy(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2016
I'm going I think. I will stop soon because my clothes are wore out
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by otemanuduno: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2016
Who Church ep?
Re: If you Know You Are Not Going To Church Today Sunday Pls Enter by pinkguy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
Who Church ep?
you are unbeliever that the reason church can't help u

(1) (Reply)

18 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In 2016 Hajj / Brief History Of The Catholic Faith In Osumenyi 1915-2016... / Nairaland Christian: What You Must Know In Matthew 7:6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.