Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

When You Go For Interview And See These Faces - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When You Go For Interview And See These Faces (5118 Views)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by IgboGoat: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2016
O boy, I wont just withdraw. I will apologize for applying in the first place.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by misterkay(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Faces don't ring any bell. Think you'll have to explain the joke

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by vectoh(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Who ar dz?

5 Likes

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by ojnnaco(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
apart from the first niqqa from the left,the faces aren't all that bad shaaaa

2 Likes

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by KillerBeauty(f): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
What is wrong with their faces

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Zirah: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Channels 'folks'. Don't you all listen to news. Na wa o.

20 Likes

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by darlingtito(f): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2016
They are channels presenters..very good and they can tackle anyone with very smart questions and u will start stammering

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Opistorincos(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2016
let me park here

1 Like

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2016
Sorry not everybody watch news, talk less of Channels news...

10 Likes

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by falcon01: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2016

5 Likes

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by haibe(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2016
Just answer whatever question they ask that u can answer. As long as am not on tv am fine.

2 Likes

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by somehowpenis(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2016
Who are these? Are the faces supposed to ring a bell? undecided

3 Likes

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Nice joke bro. Nice one grin grin cheesy

Its just a lot more funny a number of folks here don't know them. I mean, they are only one of Nigeria's most watched and seemingly controversial On Air Personalities.

We all remember the "Oga at the Top" embarrassment.
Well, these are the SOAB heartless journalists that ruthlessly made it a success.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by sandysprax(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Lol. Are these not the guys that brought "oga at the top" to limelight?

The faces u meet at interviews don't matter, just give a smart response to the question as there may not necessarily be a right or wrong answer. I was asked what I would do about boko haram if I was the president at the interview of the job I do now and I don't think my response then was exactly the solution cool cool

4 Likes

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by davide470(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Actually, these are the kind of people i would love to have a sit-down with..

But my ultimate goal is to meet with this trio: Christine Amanpour / Wolf / Richard Quest.

1 Like

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by KDCityForum(f): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
You might get the job because i believe the understand situations as pressmen/reporters
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
davide470:
Actually, these are the kind of people i would love to have a sit-down with..

But my ultimate goal is to meet with this trio: Christine Amanpour / Wolf / Richard Quest.
You wan die

2 Likes

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Gydion(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Only my oga at the top can tell me to withdraw
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Toluwani111: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
kiss
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Gerrard59(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
You forgot Stephen Sackur.
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
I hate interviews undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Muafrika2:
I hate interviews undecided

How then will you get a job undecided
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by 123olusegun(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
OK
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How then will you get a job undecided

Mine was nothing short of a miracle. I had interned at the place some time before so the knew am good at what I do grin

Otherwise I think I scored lower than most people. That's why internships are important.
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by mangojuice(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
I have seen faces stronger than these.( Nigeria Army SSC course 44 interview panel) I fear no man nor woman. In any interview just do ya best and leave the rest for God to handle.

1 Like

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Adeoba10(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dey are not talking about stern looking face, but ability to answer dia questions in good n well constructed manner or else, dey will be using your answer to bringout new questions
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by Joe171(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
IgboGoat:
O boy, I wont just withdraw. I will apologize for applying in the first place.
these guys are good at their job, they are about the best panelists on TV
Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by DjAndroid: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
What about this one ( if you know him)

Mehdi Hassan of Aljazeera

1 Like

Re: When You Go For Interview And See These Faces by frankkingston(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
darlingtito:
They are channels presenters..very good and they can tackle anyone with very smart questions and u will start stammering

squad, they can ask questions like mad dt would frustrate someone....

(1) (2) (Reply)

United African State Induction / Pact West Africa Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Mubadala Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.