Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,479 members, 7,770,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:38 AM

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (61690 Views)

7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Differences Between Job Interview And Job Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Amagite(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
A young lady, Jania has taken to Twitter to reveal how she got her new job!

According to her, she had sex with the manager and walked away with a new job! She wrote;

"Had a job interview today, bleeped the manager and walked out with a new job making 7.25/hour & Y’all still asking y’all parents for money. Can’t relate"

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-reveals-slept-manager-interview-instantly-got-job/

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by dafeyankee: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Congratulations.

Women going places with their kpekus now.

Toke " Food for Grandpa" Makinwa bleeped a man that is 20 minutes to his grave,and look at all the unlimited goodies she displays online.

Ini Edo bleeped Senator Akpabio,and from what I gathered he started speaking in tongues,as Ini made sure she gave him the Crocodile tail style.

Today she has properties everywhere.

You bleeped a manager to serve fries at the MAC. No worry, you need to come to Nigeria to learn from Toke.

319 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Felixabel(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Aren't you ashamed? You went and bleep manager just because you want to be cleaning toilet, and u call that a job abegi let me come and be going oloshi

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by kabayomi(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
This wan weak me embarassed

Olodo slayer everywhere

14 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
That evil spirit has done it again!

29 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by bentlywills(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin grin
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by dguizman(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
I think she is an attention seeker...how can you bleep the manager because of a job and post it online for everyone to see knowing fully well other staff might see it even before you resume the work.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Jodha(f): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yhure a disgrace..

She is not one of us...I repeat she is not one of us....

Signed
Naija Girls Association...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
see this senseless daughter of eve o undecided

i swear this lady is a disgrace to her vagina and her 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th generations

lets not forget the shameless animal that doesnt deserve to have two testicles......pen1s cap men like the so called manager are the ones who usually bring out the jezebel in these ass wipe women

9 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by ubongoton(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
clapp for yourself,,,,
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by AntiWailer: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Her account must have been hacked or it was not hers in the first place.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Why do black girls mess up our race. For a job at Mc.D. Smh i thought only 9ja were sluts, now I know it's the entire race

17 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by NOC1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
it is business on its own. " trade by barter" she is a good business...
mgbo pia pukwa ya isi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by BiafranBushBoy: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:
Yhure a disgrace..

She is not one of us...I repeat she is not one of us....

Signed
Naija Girls Association...

How can she be one of you?

Have you seen an Airport before?

Gerrarahia mehn. I thought you wanted to type...

American Girls Association. #Locals.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by tempest01(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
For minimum wage

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by brownsugar23: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
This one is still learning she need to over to my country and see different things

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Chuknovski(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
signs of a new era, una never see anything, Toto dey work wonders
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry

sad This generation∆
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Headlesschicken(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
U gave Yuh smelly hole 2get d job n u wld still need d smelly hole 2kip d job cos trust me dat manager ain't done wiv u yet.... He's just getting started,soon u wld b bk hia 2tell us how you quitted Yuh job....

10 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Safiaa(f): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wow
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

. Hahahahah. O boy this your comment no get rival.lol

15 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by MicheyJ1: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lol this fool bleeped the manager of a McDonald's restaurant to get hired as a waitress and she has mouth to broadcast it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by emeijeh(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

[img]https://media1./images/f98abf36c1e27a1d8f43bcb3708b26dd/tenor.gif[/img]

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Tattooboy: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
I like her honesty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Bossontop(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
cool
Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
And to keep the job, she will keep fvcking him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
McDonalds abi Domino Pizza sef tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Jodha(f): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Yhu wey don see airport... How e don help yhur life...

Yhu will remain a slave to foolishness ...

Bush nkita nai yhu be...

9 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by BiafranBushBoy: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu wey don see airport... How e don help yhur life...

Yhu will remain a slave to foolishness ...

Bush nkita nai yhu be...

So you really wanted that fine chick to be like you, type like you, and smile like a lesbi..an goat like you?

God forbid!!

Gerrarahia

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Jodha(f): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

So you really wanted that fine chick to be like you, type like you, and smile like a lesbi..an goat like you?

God forbid!!

Gerrarahia

Spits....idiot ...with yhur kpokpogarri beards....hope yhull type this same gibberish if yhur sis comes out and types such...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by Inkredible(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin

98% of these girls out there use yansh to sort shii out.

The remaining 2% either has a rich dad or just plain hideous.

Shey na because this wan come outside?

Yeye dey smell.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! by habsydiamond(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
When he come eventually sack u...u go ask for Ur toto back abi....... foolish mumudini....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.