Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Computing Skills Set-back!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Computing Skills Set-back!!! (564 Views)

Best Cloud Computing Certification In 2018! / Private Computing Career From Home Or Office (Only Abuja Resident) / Please, I Need Help With Computing Taxes And Filing Tax Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computing Skills Set-back!!! by iihtNigeria: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2016
This has been bothering at the edge of my mind for quite a while and i feel i should share my views and find out other people's feel on the matter. Its really sad that most university graduates are not capable of using Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Powerpoint or the basic IC3 Fundamentals. And the question comes, how where they able to create, type and fine tune their CVs, Projects and the likes? Which means that throughout their stay in the university they just went to the business centers and gave it to them to be done, pay the required amount and that is it! Now the ghost comes back to hunt while they are doing their NYSC, Line Manager gives him/her a document to type or process and it becomes an herculean task! Why they cant use the application is a bafflement to the Manager, why in the CV you have 'proficient use of MOS Applications'.

Well to stop all this setbacks and embarrassment we at IIHT are giving NYSC candidates the opportunity to come register and be trained in MOS Office or IC3 Fundamentals for just N16,000 and be OFFICE friendly!!!

For more inquiries and information:

Call: 08128448844

Email: info.ng@iiht.com

A lovely Ileya to we all.
Re: Computing Skills Set-back!!! by Redfox(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Earthlings! a closer look. Empowerment (Training) and Research Support
Please call in for assistance and/or seat reservation.
Date: September 12/13 Stata (AA) and SPSS (AB) and Eviews (BB)
September 17/18, 2016--Session LOS on request
September 24/25--Session LOS on request
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos and Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivative) analytic, panel Data, Biostatistics, Forecasting Financial Markets, Financial Regression & Back-testing, Computational statistical programming and Energy Trading. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to NOT only grow a skill set but to build, innovate and be a problem solver.
Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
Course fee (SPSS, Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel): 20,000
Stata and SAS: 30,000 with consulting connect access
R and R studio: 35,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: 40,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons:
• Software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.
• Reduced fee for returning participants
• Consulting connect access for aggressive skill advancement
Call: 08063944177
Email address: kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
https://redfox3891./
Hey! You can find me now.

(1) (Reply)

African Research Grants Program 2017 (Apply Now) / Top 5 Qualities To Show In Job Interviews Dat Will Give You An Egde Over Others / Food Science And Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.