Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Please, I Need Help With Computing Taxes And Filing Tax Returns - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please, I Need Help With Computing Taxes And Filing Tax Returns (898 Views)

Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Help With Computing Taxes And Filing Tax Returns by monteriza(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
I have a B.Sc. in Accounting. Since I graduated over 7 years ago, I have never practiced accounting or done any accounting-related work. I can prepare and maintain all the necessary accounting books, including ledgers and journals. I can also prepare trial balance, P & L accounts, Balance sheet, cash flow statement, reconcile accounts. I can do all these for sole proprietorship, partnership and companies, both manually and with accounting applications. I am also very familiar with managerial accounting.

But my problem is taxation. I don't just know where to start from. Hence, I need the help of experienced accountants and tax professionals in the house. I am not looking for an elaborate lecture. All I need to know for now is how to compute VAT, Income Tax etc, and how to prepare and file tax returns with the relevant revenue authorities. I will very much appreciate a sample, or maybe a template.

I don't have my textbooks nearby. I would have consulted them. All the information I found online were not exactly helpful.

Please and please, you people should come to my rescue. I need to know this urgently. Otherwise, I'll lose a very big opportunity.

Thank you very much for your anticipated help. May God reward you abundantly.
Re: Please, I Need Help With Computing Taxes And Filing Tax Returns by tempex88(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Call me
Re: Please, I Need Help With Computing Taxes And Filing Tax Returns by fedrick4god(m): 3:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Youtube should be your best friend if you have enough data, anyway whatapp me for wayout online via 08107823255
Re: Please, I Need Help With Computing Taxes And Filing Tax Returns by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2017
08098329433, i can help you with personal income tax
Re: Please, I Need Help With Computing Taxes And Filing Tax Returns by williamchaze54(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2022
In some cases, a business owner may hire a new staff member or sub-contract work to an existing employee. Here are some important considerations when hiring a sub-contract labor supplier. Get more interesting details About Us - The CIS Payroll Experts - EEBS this site.

(1) (Reply)

Dog Retires After Serving 68 Years In US Department Of Defence / My Experience In 2 Countries. / Who Else Got Flour Mills Nigeria Test Invite For Professional Assistant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.