Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Everytime You Put Your Cell Phones In The Pocket:this Is What Happens - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Everytime You Put Your Cell Phones In The Pocket:this Is What Happens (598 Views)

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / The Truth Behind No Cell Phones At Filling Stations / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everytime You Put Your Cell Phones In The Pocket:this Is What Happens by yourblogcoach(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2016
Notwithstanding every one of the fears about cell phones and radiation, most of us still put our phones in our jean pockets.

It’s simple, helpful, and any awful impacts are difficult to see.

Yet, another study cautions there is decisive confirmation that men specifically need to find another storage spot.

A systemic audit of 21 exploration papers on radiation demonstrates telephones set near a man’s private parts for a delayed time frame consistently drive down sperm count.

SOURCE:http://www.spyreporters.com/men-never-put-cell-phones-pocket-study-demonstrates-prolonged-exposure-radiation-consistently-destroys-sperm/
Re: Everytime You Put Your Cell Phones In The Pocket:this Is What Happens by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2016
where do men keep their phones now?
Re: Everytime You Put Your Cell Phones In The Pocket:this Is What Happens by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
When i first heard this piece of information in 2006, i seized to put my mobile phones in my pockets. Either i carry my mobile phones in my hand or my bag. Don't want to damage my "swimmers" for anything.

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Understand About Abdominal Pain In Children And How To Go About It / Sedative With No Side Effective / Here Are Six Facts You Should Know About High Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.