Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Dermatologist Inquiry!!!! Help!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dermatologist Inquiry!!!! Help!!!! (549 Views)

Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help / HELP Oo,,any DERMATOLOGIST In The House??? / Pls Recommend A Good Dermatologist in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dermatologist Inquiry!!!! Help!!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Good day guys,

Please does anyone know where I get a good and reliable dermatologist or dermatological Centre here in Abuja. I have some irritation which are visible on my abdomen(when I take my shirt off), also pimples are really dealing with me. If you can prescribe some medications, I wouldn't mind!

Thanks!!!
Re: Dermatologist Inquiry!!!! Help!!!! by sammysunny88: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
BeansAndBread:
Good day guys,

Please does anyone know where I get a good and reliable dermatologist or dermatological Centre here in Abuja. I have some irritation which are visible on my abdomen(when I take my shirt off), also pimples are really dealing with me. If you can prescribe some medications, I wouldn't mind!

Thanks!!!
There natural herbal product that cure any kind of dermatitis from internal to external. This herbal are very effective and curative one which will cure completely and permanently within 15 days. Quote me and drop your contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with detail of the herbal and it efficacy.
Re: Dermatologist Inquiry!!!! Help!!!! by Nateben(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2016
Bro, try "Neo Medrol" I don't know what it is, in the sense that I don't know if I can call it a cream or medicine, but it has been very helpful to me.. Make sure you buy the original, because I noticed some people have started making the fake, which my brother bought that caused him irritation. I had razor bumps and pimples, I had my bath at night and applied it, and in the morning, it was like a miracle, it dried it up instantly.. Just try it, I pray it works for you as it did for me.
Re: Dermatologist Inquiry!!!! Help!!!! by pastormellanby: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2016
chat with me on whatsap 07039693928.

(1) (Reply)

. / 72,000 Youths Live With HIV In Lagos — AIDS Agency / She Told Me She Doesn't Know She Was Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.