Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Our Company Needs A Web-design Firm To Partner With (portharcourt Only) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Our Company Needs A Web-design Firm To Partner With (portharcourt Only) (639 Views)

A Website Design Firm Like No Other - Give Your Business That Class / Serious And Honest Blogger To Partner With Come In / Meet Nigerian, Chinedu Echeruo Made $1bn From Sale Of Apps Firm To Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Company Needs A Web-design Firm To Partner With (portharcourt Only) by pelij18(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello developers

We're kind of launching a startup this month from Portharcourt (it's a product that basically hold a natural demand in Nigeria and we've already built every marketing manual for massive growth.).

Consequently, we're looking for a web-design firm to partner with right here in Portharcourt. Please do well to identify your company and portfolio portal as well.

Looking forward to meeting You (whoever we pick) in person, anytime soon.
Re: Our Company Needs A Web-design Firm To Partner With (portharcourt Only) by itsmisterdavid: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm into web and graphics and will be inevitable for your project. Currently@mgbuogba.
My company website: www.davosban .com
Call: 0701585835eight
WhatsApp: +23354343606nine
Call let's talk and meet. Let me know what your project is like and how I&my firm can come in.
Re: Our Company Needs A Web-design Firm To Partner With (portharcourt Only) by pelij18(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
itsmisterdavid:
I'm into web and graphics and will be inevitable for your project. Currently@mgbuogba.
My company website: www.davosban .com
Call: 0701585835eight
WhatsApp: +23354343606nine
Call let's talk and meet. Let me know what your project is like and how I&my firm can come in.
Seem like Nigeria is not your resident country? Sorry bro, we need an independent firm.
Re: Our Company Needs A Web-design Firm To Partner With (portharcourt Only) by darexkey(m): 6:17am On Sep 12, 2016
At Darbot, we can help you to design your website and print your manuals at very cheap price. contact 07039359066
Re: Our Company Needs A Web-design Firm To Partner With (portharcourt Only) by itsmisterdavid: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2016
pelij18:
Seem like Nigeria is not your resident country? Sorry bro, we need an independent firm.
Independent or resident ? I'm always in PortHarcourt. Just call let's talk and let me see what your project looks like first. Then we can decide if it's viable remotely or compulsory physically.
Re: Our Company Needs A Web-design Firm To Partner With (portharcourt Only) by pelij18(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
itsmisterdavid:

Independent or resident ? I'm always in PortHarcourt. Just call let's talk and let me see what your project looks like first. Then we can decide if it's viable remotely or compulsory physically.
Resident, sorry. I'm calling right a way.
Re: Our Company Needs A Web-design Firm To Partner With (portharcourt Only) by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 13, 2016
visit our site: alem.com.ng. We are a team of web developers in ph. You can learn more about us from the site. contact me via whatsapp or mail:
Michaelozoemena2 [@] gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate My Blog's New Design / "MOBIMATIC" The New Simple Mobile App Builder. / Benefits Of Having An Online Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.