Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Do You Dispose Old Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Dispose Old Bible (667 Views)

What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? / 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe / 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Dispose Old Bible by shakol91(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
I have this old bible that I no longer use,it's very old and rough with permanent stains (there is no point of dashing it out). I've heard that it's not godly to throw bible inside bush or burn it. So I'm confused on what to do with the bible.... Pls what should I do to get it disposed.
Re: How Do You Dispose Old Bible by dueal(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
shakol91:
I have this old bible that I no longer use,it's very old and rough with permanent stains (there is no point of dashing it out). I've heard that it's not godly to throw bible inside bush or burn it. So I'm confused on what to do with the bible.... Pls what should I do to get it disposed.

Is eating it an option? Rhetoric. It's a book print.
Re: How Do You Dispose Old Bible by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Just don't give it to a weed smoker. He'll smoke thousands of weed with it grin
Re: How Do You Dispose Old Bible by iPrevail(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
lofty900:
Just don't give it to a weed smoker. He'll smoke thousands of weed with it grin

That's very unhealthy. How can you smoke weed with a bacteria infested paper? ... Like smoking weed isn't bad enough sad
Re: How Do You Dispose Old Bible by iPrevail(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
shakol91:

Since you're so scared of burning a book you no longer need, please, let me help you do it.
You'll have to pay me tho. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Dispose Old Bible by shakol91(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
dueal:

Is eating it an option? Rhetoric. It's a book print.
I don't see Bible as ordinary book.. It's more than that to me
Re: How Do You Dispose Old Bible by shakol91(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
iPrevail:

Since you're so scared of burning a book you no longer need, please, let me help you do it.
You'll have to pay me tho. undecided
you sounded like an atheist. I pity your likes on NL, you keep looking for believers thread to devour. Change your way before it's too late.
Re: How Do You Dispose Old Bible by dueal(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
shakol91:
I don't see Bible as ordinary book.. It's more than that to me

The contents not the letters. So if I make a copy of the Bible and give it to you, has it now become mystical or something.
Re: How Do You Dispose Old Bible by iPrevail(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
shakol91:
you sounded like an atheist. I pity your likes on NL, you keep looking for believers thread to devour. Change your way before it's too late.

You should pity yourself sir. Your fate in the afterlife could be much more undesirable than mine.

And no, I'm not an atheist. I don't like being branded.
Re: How Do You Dispose Old Bible by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
iPrevail:

That's very unhealthy. How can you smoke weed with a bacteria infested paper? ... Like smoking weed isn't bad enough sad
weed smoker don't know that one o

(1) (Reply)

pastor and somebody's wife caught in a room, with video. / Why Understanding The Bible May Seem Difficult / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/03/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.