Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) (40955 Views)

Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by LifeDrama: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
God bless them...that's my brother from Edo state!
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
His mum got swag
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
OMOTOWO:
RIP to my mum and dad..I am going through a lot in life.it is not easy if you don't have either of them especially if you don't have both.from primary to secondary to higher institution no be beans for me walahi..

God is your strength brov, he will definitely see you through.
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by kenoz(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
The resemblance is too much
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by praxisnetworks: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
If you allow.

kennygee:

May God provide IJN.
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by GMbuharii: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
kennygee:
My mama vomit me.
yea,same with me,height and bulkwise..buh in terms of height,av gone up,6ft+.. cool
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by CioAngels(f): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
OMOTOWO:
RIP to my mum and dad..I am going through a lot in life.it is not easy if you don't have either of them especially if you don't have both.from primary to secondary to higher institution no be beans for me walahi..
God who sustained you and seen you through Thick and Tin till today has been your Father and Mother. May He continually keep you, give you good health, job and provide you all your Wants and Needs. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
praxisnetworks:
If you allow.

Na NL you dey find wife? What about the ladies wey u dey see?
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
abbeyty:

God is your strength brov, he will definitely see you through.
amen..thank u
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
CioAngels:
God who sustained you and seen you through Thick and Tin till today has been your Father and Mother. May He continually keep you, give you good health, job and provide you all your Wants and Needs. God bless.
amen..thank u bro.
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by ojsmscom(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
So resembled
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
spend money on mummy o...not just biitches
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by Kelvinadimora(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
viickerz:
I heard he z very close to his mum, they went through a lot togeda kiss

I kinda miss my mum cry cry

Rip to her
Awwwwww............RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by iluyomadeayomi: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by malikombi(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2016
When are you gonna grow up from Young skales to Old skales?

Na joke ooooo
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by c4tnoelz: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2016
]RIP to my mum and dad..I am going through a lot in life.it is not easy if you don't have either of them especially if you don't have both.from primary to secondary to higher institution no be beans for me walahi..

The Lord is your strength
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by kareemkamil(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2016
Giv me ur mum to marry now
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by praxisnetworks: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2016
kennygee:

Na NL you dey find wife? What about the ladies wey u dey see?
The lady on Idanre hills from Kogi.... living in Abuja has been my goal for partner...
Re: Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:

The lady on Idanre hills from Kogi.... living in Abuja has been my goal for partner...

Interesting. Send me a PM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love / Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.