Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This (1760 Views)

5 Lessons Upcoming Artistes Can Learn From Wizkid / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by easrael(f): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
[size=14pt]Popular comedian, Basketmouth was robbed earlier this week in his residence in Lekki, Lagos. We, therefore, decided to chronicle five lessons from this incidence.[/size]

It is no longer news that Basketmouth was robbed in his home for two hours and his security guard has been arrested. These two events obviously are the reasons for our epistle.

Lesson 1
The country may not be safe after all.

For a person living in Lekki where security is top notch and highly prioritized. The incident goes to prove that there is no assured security anywhere. Everyman must surely secure himself. Also, those who also believe in God must call him for protection too.

Lesson 2

Nigeria is presently in a bad state.

Celebrity robberies have not been heard of lately. This occurrence goes a long way to show that all is not well with our country. There is presently inflation of goods and services in the country. The masses are now taking a toll on the elites. Everyone better take to their heels.

Lesson 3

His properties were stolen

According to Bovi, the popular comedian’s properties were stolen. A family source also revealed some items stolen to be;

Gold wristwatch
Syinix Moist Fan
Wife’s trinket
Although we hear that the Syinix brand released a statement to replace the fan for him FREE, we cannot authenticate this yet.

Lesson 4

Stop Showing Off on Social Media

As a famous person, the country’s present state requires that one lives a coded life. We all need to stay silent to avoid being targetted by the thieves in the society. It was reported that he has always shown off his beautiful home and lifestyle on the social media. For those who show off cash on SnapChat and others, you need to be careful.

Lesson 5

Trust Nobody

We are left with no other option than to say this here. Why was Bovi the person to spill the news online? How come he was not sober enough not to put it to public space? These are questions begging for answers.

Indeed, trust no one. Basketmouth should not have trusted Bovi as he himself should be suspected because breaking the news to the public.

In conclusion, we, however, sympathize with Basketmouth and his family and we do hope that such do not re-occur again.

Source: [url]http://ladispeaks.com/2016/09/09/basketmouth-robbed-5-lessons-learned/
[/url]
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by AntiWailer: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
The only sense is Lesson 4.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by DesChyko: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
You didn't put the most important.

6. Whenever people are really busy minding their business, nobody gives a f*ck especially when it comes to stale information.
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
I see
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by nanauju(f): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:
Gbam
Even me, my future house is in ikoyi, but I'm not showing off about it on social media lipsrsealed
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by Thobiy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
True talk
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by IamNawty(f): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ur last number tho.. Why call bovi lipsrsealed
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by Oyindebrah(f): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2016
hmmmmm I saw sth like this one one bovis page that's the number 3 sha,I don't even remember but he posted something about the goods

lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by Oladipupo22: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

This is great tho

5 Lessons tho.... FP material but no the craze for sAllah will not allow them lalasticlala will not take it to front page...
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by Kobicove(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

Spot on!
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by TeeFeh(f): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wow is it this fan that I saw at 3chub??

Basketmouth has it??wow I'm soso getting it

Who knows the price abeg?

Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by easrael(f): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
TeeFeh:

I don't have an idea about that

I'm not basket mouth
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by TohKunBoh: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
TeeFeh:

mist fan is 24000
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
TeeFeh:

how does this work please?is that fan/ice?why's it bringing out smoke or is t ice breeze?
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by TeeFeh(f): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
how does this work please?is that fan/ice?why's it bringing out smoke or is t ice breeze?
they said it blows out cool breeze like you put water and all that,..ionno sha
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by TeeFeh(f): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
no idea but its a different fan from what we have in naija
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2016
TeeFeh:
no idea but its a different fan from what we have in naija
yeah
Re: Basketmouth Robbed; 5 Lessons We Learned From This by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2016
TeeFeh:
they said it blows out cool breeze like you put water and all that,..ionno sha
I have ni idea but if that's it,then amazing vibe

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Bisi Alimi Blast The Nigerian Police Over Suspected Lesbian Arrest / Toyin Aimaku's Ex Finally Confesses. / BB Naija: Efe Visit Psquare And Sheyi Shay, Dances To Psquare New Song (pics,vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.