Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. (981 Views)

Samsung Plans To Double Its Africa’s Share To 20% In 5 Years / Pls Help O... My Infinix Note 3 Not Recognizing Sim 2 In The Sim Tray / HOT: How To Double Your Recharge On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by sheddy03: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
fellow nairalanders. this change is not a joke. I wish to be able to double my data whenever I buy MTN data.
I was told to change my imei to that of phantom 5 and subscribe for data and it will be doubled, I did and subscribed for data but the data was not doubled.
pls anyone that has a better way of doing it should help.
thanks.
Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by greatnaija01: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
in a bid to do all these short cut, we end up ruining the warranty and security of our phones... stay with what you were given... data is too cheap these days to be looking for short cuts... imei is usually changed for BB subscriptions to work on your android
Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by sheddy03: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
greatnaija01:
in a bid to do all these short cut, we end up ruining the warranty and security of our phones... stay with what you were given... data is too cheap these days to be looking for short cuts... imei is usually changed for BB subscriptions to work on your android
are you APC? may be the change is not reaching your side because you are the architect.
warranty is usually valid for one year, my phone is over a year old. I don't need warranty.
btw, this thread is not for people like you that are loaded enough to think data is cheap. you are of no help to us, thanks for your helpless contribution.

5 Likes

Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by greatnaija01: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
sheddy03:

are you APC? may be the change is not reaching your side because you are the architect.
warranty is usually valid for one year, my phone is over a year old. I don't need warranty.
btw, this thread is not for people like you that are loaded enough to think data is cheap. you are of no help to us, thanks for your helpless contribution.

REMAIN POOR.
Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by sheddy03: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
greatnaija01:

REMAIN POOR.
yeah, thanks.

4 Likes

Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
sheddy03:
fellow nairalanders. this change is not a joke. I wish to be able to double my data whenever I buy MTN data.
I was told to change my imei to that of phantom 5 and subscribe for data and it will be doubled, I did and subscribed for data but the data was not doubled.
pls anyone that has a better way of doing it should help.
thanks.
Am enjoying mine. I didn't change anything, just inserted my old son into a new android phone and the rest is history

1 Like

Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
sheddy03:

Data is cheap. Glo offer the cheapest data in the market
Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by sheddy03: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Data is cheap. Glo offer the cheapest data in the market
thanks for your contribution. I tried glo, the network is terrible at my end.
Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by oscillation55(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Subscribe MTN only on weekends you'll get 3gb with 1k
*131*106#
Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by sheddy03: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
oscillation55:
Subscribe MTN only on weekends you'll get 3gb with 1k
*131*106#
isn't that mtn wow weekend bonus?
Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by sheddy03: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
greatnaija01:
Mr rich the greatnaija01, I want to Tell u I did it. I got it.
check the under attached. next time I subscribe for N1000 data, am getting 1.5GX2=3G. you can buy 3.5G at N2000, but I will get 7G for same amount.
Shea I will remain poor, make me if you have the power.

Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=sheddy03 post=49279509]
Mr rich the greatnaija01, I want to Tell u I did it. I got it.
check the under attached. next time I subscribe for N1000 data, am getting 1.5GX2=3G. you can buy 3.5G at N2000, but I will get 7G for same amount.
Shea I will remain poor, make me if you have the po

Share me the Imei abeg
Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by Manchidede(m): 2:17am On Sep 12, 2016
Why suffering yoirself with all these imei stuff? Mtn gives double of your subscription if you are on mtn starter pack plan. Check here for how it works http://www.manchide.net/2016/09/mtn-starter-pack-gives-3gb-of-data-for.html
Do it and thank me later. Mtn is really blazing if you got the right info.
Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by sheddy03: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Manchidede:
Why suffering yoirself with all these imei stuff? Mtn gives double of your subscription if you are on mtn starter pack plan. Check here for how it works http://www.manchide.net/2016/09/mtn-starter-pack-gives-3gb-of-data-for.html
Do it and thank me later. Mtn is really blazing if you got the right info.
but am not a starter, am not buying a new sim or a new phone.
Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by sheddy03: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=Dexter247 post=49280430][/quote] 35594506020****, use imei anylser to get it complete.
Re: help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. by Saaltechs: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2016
everything is there at www.saaltechs.com

(1) (Reply)

SAMSUNG NOTE 3 VS INFINIX HOT 4 / The New Infinix Zero 4 Leaked Photos / How To Convert Videos Into Gifs On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.