Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Buhari And Islamic Agenda - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari And Islamic Agenda (827 Views)

Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections / Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Islamic Agenda by tim1256(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
It has become an anthem in Nigeria now that Buhari will Islamise Nigeria. He has a Muslim agenda. He has a Northern agenda. And all sorts of allegations against him and his party.
Let me make this clear that I'm not a politician and didn't cast any vote in this last general election, (though I have voted in previous elections).
I was opportune to meet a Bishop that was among Religious leaders that the President met so as to foster religious tolerance in Nigeria (most especially, Northern part of Nigeria).He's the Bishop of Kebbi Diocese, and Archbishop of Kaduna province of Anglican Church (name withheld because I didn't tell him I'm doing this. He's popular figure and his name is everywhere in the Internet).
His words quoting Buhari are
"I am disappointed in Nigerian Christians, I know they serve a powerful God, whom I don't joke with. Since nobody can change me to be a Christian, why would I want to force anyone to be a Muslim?"It has become an anthem in Nigeria now that Buhari will Islamise Nigeria. He has a Muslim agenda. He has a Northern agenda. And all sorts of allegations against him and his party.
Let me make this clear that I'm not a politician and didn't cast any vote in this last general election, (though I have voted in previous elections).
I was opportune to meet a Bishop that was among Religious leaders that the President met so as to foster religious tolerance in Nigeria (most especially, Northern part of Nigeria).He's the Bishop of Kebbi Diocese, and Archbishop of Kaduna province of Anglican Church (name withheld because I didn't tell him I'm doing this. He's popular figure and his name is everywhere in the Internet).
His words quoting Buhari are
"I am disappointed in Nigerian Christians, I know they serve a powerful God, whom I don't joke with. Since nobody can change me to be a Christian, why would I want to force anyone to be a Muslim?
Christians should know their God and stand with him. No one can intimidate you to do anything against your wish. " If anyone feels like switching to Islam, he's welcomed, and so also, any Muslim that wants to be change to Christian should go ahead. Buhari has nothing to do with your religion.
The question now is this, why this hullabaloo about Islamisation? Is our vice-president so daft to allow that, if it is even possible or PMB tries to do that?
I am a Christian, I live in the most 'Islamicised' state in Nigeria (Sokoto), no one can Islamise me, I know what I believe.
Quoting PMB, Know your God

Mod, kindly do the needful so that all can learn. Biko
Re: Buhari And Islamic Agenda by madridguy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
The useless party " PDP " will never know peace. This is their plan from the campaign days since they cannot stand PMB good reputation all what they could do is to paint him black with religious matter.

They " PDP " came to Southern part of Nigeria telling their gullible followers Sai Baba agenda is to Islamize Nigeria, same evil people went to Northern Nigeria that Sai Baba is the only Muslim in APC.

God will continue to shame you and your Toolz among CAN.

Be you Muslim
Christian
Idol worshiper
Buddhist
Hindu

Nigeria belongs to all of us.
Re: Buhari And Islamic Agenda by nextprince: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Most people making noise about islamisation are just the retards who don't trust the ability of their brains to resist any anti people agenda if, for any reason, it happens. Thank u for enlightening our blind literates.
Re: Buhari And Islamic Agenda by tim1256(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:
Most people making noise about islamisation are just the retards who don't trust the ability of their brains to resist any anti people agenda if, for any reason, it happens. Thank u for enlightening our blind literates.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Islamic Agenda by whitebeard(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Chill I saw a post earlier this morning on a topic similar to this...

My question..

angryWHAT THE Bleep DID CHRISTIAN DO TO DISAPPOINT BUHARI WE VOTED HIM INTO POWER...IF ANY SHOULD BE DISAPPOINTED IT THE PEOPLE WE BELIEVED IN HIM THAT'S WHY WE VOTED HIM INTO POWER AND NOW THE MAJOR PART OF HIS PROMISES THAT CAN REALLY AFFECT THE PEOPLE HE IS YET TO FULFILL.. I AM NOT A POLITICIAN I DONT SUPPORT APC OR PDP OR ANY PARTY..I REP THE PEOPLE..words on the street..bihari might be harming Nigeria indirectly we just can't see it..but look closely..buhari/religion/tribe...next time Nigeria let's not vote for someone who wears a shade and can't present his certificates....

President buhari I am disappointed in u because u are disappointed in us...

Drops mic..!
Re: Buhari And Islamic Agenda by truthmans2012: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Happy 62nd Birth-day To Bishop David Oyedepo!!!!!!! / Covenant Day Of All-round Rest - Come Worship With Us -it Is Definitely Your Day / Question On Tithes !!! Urgent !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.