Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Laura Ikeji Goes Braless - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Goes Braless (64497 Views)

Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Photo, Falz & Other Nigerians React / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by holyfather(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
She's just a regular girl... And, did you say she was dressed for church?
Which church again
#justcurious
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by avalontony(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
She wants to tempt Angel musa abi grin grin grin let her continue
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
I no c beauty from dis girl abeg I own opinion is she woo woo. na make up carry her face

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
AzizG550:
who is the idiot that posts this girl's picture all the time she dey pay you abi dem send you? she's not beautiful, she's not a blogger, she's not a celebrity so y u always spoiling our day with her pictures and stories
God bless your generation for making this comment.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
codeSavant:
wetin special about the other ikeji
did I say anything is special about her??
are you that dumb??
are you bathed in a water contaminated with different species of stup1d1ty??
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by CARLOSTK(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
An audit report, the latest on the National Assembly, has shown that the country’s legislative body failed to explain what happened to a total expenditure of over N9.4 billion in 2014, according to a report by Premium Times.
The report broke the money as including N9.39 billion which had no documentary evidence of being spent for anything, and another N47 million that was supposed to be returned to government coffers.
Under David Mark as president of the Senate, the National Assembly could not account for an amount
However, the audit report said only N360,000 was returned.
The audit report was said to have been submitted to the clerk to the National Assembly in March 2016 as statutorily provided, but its content was made public recently by the office of the country’s auditor-general.
READ ALSO: Recession may last till 2020, unless Buhari takes these steps – Agbakoba
It was learnt that the 2009-2014 report indicted various government organisations of failing to remit over N3 trillion into government’s treasury, apart from being extravagant in their spending.
Some of those allegedly indicted include the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), the ministry of Interior, the presidency, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and foreign missions.
The report said between January and December, 2014, under David Mark as president of the Senate and chairman of the National Assembly, and Salisu Maikasuwa as the clerk, a department of the National Assembly Commission transferred N9,392,995,515.00 from the general services account to other accounts in different banks and that the purpose reportedly given for the transfers included Senate general services, appropriation, constitutional review, House of Representatives services, UNDP projects and research office services.
The report said no expenditure returns or documentary evidence were rendered to account for how these sums were expended.
READ ALSO: Buhari plans 2017 budget of N6.5 trillion
The report added: “It was further observed that the total Personnel Vote release for the year 2014 was N1,856,510,517.00 (One billion, eight hundred and fifty-six million, five hundred and ten thousand, five hundred and seventeen naira), and the Actual Expenditure for the same period was N1,808,661,460.18 (One billion, eight hundred and eight million, six hundred and sixty-one thousand, four hundred and sixty naira, eighteen kobo), resulting in a balance of N47,849,057.00 (Forty-seven million, eight hundred and forty-nine thousand, fifty-seven naira).
“However, only an amount of N360,115.08 (Three hundred and sixty thousand, one hundred and fifteen naira, eight kobo) was paid back to treasury at the end of the year.”
Bukola Saraki and Ike Ekweremadu both have allegations of doctoring the rules hanging on their necks
The Premium Times report said while some government agencies denied some of the claims in the audit report, the National Assembly had remained silent over its indictment.
The only semblance of a grudge was when a committee criticised the office of the auditor-general, then headed by Samuel Ukara, for what was described as unsatisfactory report.
READ ALSO: Why Niger Delta militants continue to fight government
The National Assembly is also said not to have passed a resolution to publish the report in its journal or the government’s official gazette as required by the law.
The highest the legislative body has gone is to allow its committee on public account consider the report.
The report said Andy Uba, who chaired the committee, could not be reached as he refused to pick his calls or respond to a text message.
Speaker of the House of Representatives Yakubu Dogara is enveloped by budget padding allegation
The eighth National Assembly has been rocked by series of crises resulting in alleged poor output and rating among the citizens of the country.
Apart from a leadership crisis that almost got the soul of the lawmaking organ of the government, the Senate had been rocked by an allegation of fraud against its president, Bukola Saraki as well as an allegation that Saraki and his deputy, Ike Ekweremadu, doctored the rules of the current session.
At the House of Representatives, crisis of leadership and an allegation that Speaker Yakubu Dogara and others padded the budget have reportedly continued to hinder smooth lawmaking.
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by holysina(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
She is never wearing bra na, so why caption it "with out bra" we already know it will always be with out bra
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by codeSavant: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:

did I say anything is special about her??
are you that dumb??
are you bathed in a water contaminated with different species of stup1d1ty??
No vey lipsrsealed
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by seangy4konji: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
That soak away is not properly fitted.
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
codeSavant:
No vey lipsrsealed
sin no more boy
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by electrokcoi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Kizyte:
Hope she didn't wear this thing to church?
I wanted to ask that question
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Rushtec(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
The Lady is pwetty. U gat short out boot kiss
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by segebase(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
face yellow yash black

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by electrokcoi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
I no say vaseline crew go like this one
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Flexherbal(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Kizyte:
Hope she didn't wear this thing to church?
I fear oooo
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Face painting.. U ho
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
AzizG550:
who is the idiot that posts this girl's picture all the time she dey pay you abi dem send you? she's not beautiful, she's not a blogger, she's not a celebrity so y u always spoiling our day with her pictures and stories

Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by musicwriter(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Has this girl also become a celebrity? At least we know her sister is a blogger.

What does this girl represent?

What does she have to offer society?

Is she a model? No, she don't look like one.

Is she beautiful? No.

Just a brain-dead fashion obsessed bleaching freak taking pictures in her room and posting online!. Nothing else!!.

To the moderators: When you all choose to promote retards at the expense of important topics languishing somewhere in this forum, that speaks volume about you all.

Certainly, this's not the kind of thread I joined this forum for. You guys always throw up a reason one may want to hit the deactivate botton.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
braine:

Ive never thought of any of them as sexy. They're just regular ladies. I wonder what they'd look like if they didn't have money and good camera.
exactly money and good camera does the trick for them
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by lastpage: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
braine:

Ive never thought of any of them as sexy. They're just regular ladies. I wonder what they'd look like if they didn't have money and good camera.

She for even go nude, so that we can know exactly what she is SELLING!

Disgrace to #Womanhood masquerading as celebrity.

Iranu-pelebe. angry

Exposing your "private-parts" does not add to,...... or make you more desirable

Lastpage!
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by gnaxyt(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
open chest on a sunday? i cant even see anything.
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by armodilo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
That's why all their boobs are always looking like slippers angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by princee7(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
she's so beautiful, guys be ready I heard she would soon put out a job advert for a qualified husband. pls endavour to have
six packs if we u don't have you can start training now
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by cyprus000: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
musicwriter:
Has this girl also become a celebrity? At least we know her sister is a blogger.

What does this girl represent?

What does she have to offer society?

Is she a model? No, she don't look like one.

Is she beautiful? No.

Just a dead brain fashion obsessed bleaching freak taking pictures in her room and posting online!. Nothing else!!.

To the moderators: When you all choose to promote retards at the expense of important topics languishing somewhere in this forum, that speaks volume about you all.

Certainly, this's not the kind of thread I joined this forum for. You guys always throw up a reason one may want to hit the deactivate botton.
[size=13pt]
Cc seun
[/size]
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by viktagorion: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wasted my MB
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Emasel(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:
lipsrsealed
I've never see her as a sexy Lady

I'm more attracted to the other Ikeji.

So on point!
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Emasel:

So on point!
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by jamil002: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
All I see is a bleached baby doll undecidedwho cares anyway?
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Duru009(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sag boobs... .
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by Doubleoo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wearing a bra on this flat chest is a big punishment for her. Bra is for people with succulent and attractive brea$t.
Re: Laura Ikeji Goes Braless by K9Uneet(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
As much as I love breasts and anything that looks like breasts, I find it difficult and nearly impossible to believe that there's anything like breasts on Laura Ikeji's body. She's just so dry and bony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos) / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest / Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.