Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) (64243 Views)

I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka / BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 39th Birthday With His Wife, Adaeze And Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by GistMore1: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Actress and Video Vixen, Venita Akpofure who is now BBNaija housemate, reportedly 5 years marriage crashed with husband, Terna Olusola Tarka on the month of June this year due to lack of money and domestic abuse.

SDK who confirmed that Venita Akpofure's marriage has crashed, further reported that she had moved out of her husband's home with their two children.

The excited mum of two was introduced yesterday into big brother house as the new housemate.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-meet-venitas-two-kids-and-her-ex-husband

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by GistMore1: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2019

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Davash222(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2019
Okay..we’ve seen them. What should we do now

15 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by AAA593: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2019
GistMore1:
Lalasticlala
Which lala? Wetin concern u with personal life. U no go mind ur business

14 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by itspzpics(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2019
Hmm Ex again
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Ciaos: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2019
"Lack of money and domestic abuse". You no fit take care of your family, you carry your wife dey abuse ontop, instead way you go channel that power to looking for a job. yeyedey smell. Madam, as you find money enter that house so,make sure say you make that money ooooo.... .Women no no wetin be "for better for worse" for marriage at all.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Olufela30: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2019
domestic violence ? Make her husband nr come burst am for dah house ooo...
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2019
Abeg this Bbnaija na scam joh.

If you don’t somebody and i mean someone that matters in Nigeria’s entertainment industry, forget going for auditions.

This one’s marriage crashed last month and she’s already inside Bbnaija house? Lol there’s something going on that we don’t know

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Teacher1776(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Ciaos:
"Lack of money and domestic abuse". You no fit take care of your family, you carry your wife dey abuse ontop, instead way you go channel that power to looking for a job. yeyedey smell. Madam, as you find money enter that house so,make sure say you make that money ooooo.... .Women no no wetin be "for better for worse" for marriage at all.

Um hummm. u will just jump into a case you didn't know the start to the finish and be passing judgement.
Awon chief justice of Nairaland.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by tokrizy: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Davash222:
Okay..we’ve seen them. What should we do now

Let's fry HOT FUFU

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Martinez39(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2019
mrAMG2:
Abeg this Bbnaija na scam joh.

If you don’t somebody and i mean someone that matters in Nigeria’s entertainment industry, forget going for auditions.

This one’s marriage crashed last month and she’s already inside Bbnaija house? Lol there’s something going on that we don’t know
Lol. BBN is not a grassroot programme. Their contestants are not unknown average Nigerians but people won't listen. If BBN calls for an audition now, fools will still go.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Katier00(f): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2019
So why telling us now. You didn't post her achievements and progress in life but na only her crashed marriage you see dig. Anyway whatever put food on your table

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by fowosh: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
i dont have anything to say
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
huh?

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Chevronstaff: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
lol.. Fear Nigerian bloggers.. They will dig your past..

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Amuocha: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
After drinking capacinnuo your eyes go clear and go lose wella grin
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by dipseacon: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Her husband na smoker and addict, see his lips

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by MyGeneration(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na him she enter bbnaija just dae shout area up and down.
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Madaraa1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
my advice don't go for auditions just enjoy the show

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Jgoldie: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Beautiful kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by raphy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
I wish to have that kind kids in future they are too cute.

But to become a.man its not a days job.

Must hustle well well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by drginger(f): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
raphy:
I wish to have that kind kids in future they are too cute.

But to become a.man its not a days job.

Must hustle well well.
Really beautiful kids she has. God Bless Dat hustle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by gulfer: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Someone should borrow me that llil Wayne's meme for holosho angry angry angry
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Exodora: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
@Op Lack of money, you are so annoying to be sincere .
The effect of unemployment. Time na money oooo let's learn to use our time rather than poking into peoples biz
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by raphy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
drginger:

Really beautiful kids she has. God Bless Dat hustle
Oh yeah drginger i like ya name.are you really a Dr ?
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Exodora: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
In Flavou's voice Better soup na money kill am!!
Them Ubi and co wey go carry better them soup wey they dey now.
You want to have all the good good things forgetting that they may need maintenance.
Greeding men. They won't go for their class.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by timibare(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
She's really broke.....

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by drginger(f): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
raphy:
LOL.. No am not
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by drginger(f): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
raphy:
LOL.. No am not
Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by teelarryberry(m): 12:06am On Aug 01, 2019
If u guys remember AY CRIB ,,a soap opera by Ayo makun ,,she's de one acting de role of AY's girl friend ,,MIMI

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2019
woman na money and money na woman check my signature and lets make money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Ejiro Emokinovo Dies After Surgery In Dubai / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.