Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid (6058 Views)

How Muslims Avoid Hell(smh) / Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

Which of them is 6 or 9 years like Aisha?

Besides, I don't like the way you reason. That under age girl marriage was done in delaware does not make it right. Allah said a girl must be mature before marriage and Muhammad disobeyed that command, period.

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nobody seems capable of answering my other questions even the only attempted was unsuccessful as we can read in this thread.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
talkingtruth:
Nobody seems capable of answering my other questions even the only attempted was unsuccessful as we can read in this thread.

Continue to deceive yourself. Wrath of God is waiting 4 you and all Christian. Counter if you denied.

All Christian Will Go To Hell Without Exception

[b]For the wrath of God l is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth For what can be Known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the CREATOR, who is blessed forever! Amen. [/b]

Roman 1:18-25

[b] Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Is a Man and Servant of God

“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS" (Acts 3:13)
" a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

"Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

God is Spirit and Have No Flesh

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24 )

Does this leave the option that God as a spirit could also have a "body of flesh and bones?" Here is how Jesus defined a spirit:

Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Have Bone And Flesh

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. (Luke 24:39 )

Christians Reply: Jesus is both fully human and divine. This is the reason why God gave Him a human mother, so that he could be connected with us in such a way that He could perform the perfect sacrifice for us.

Bible says that God is Not Man Neither The Son of Man While Jesus is Man And Son Of Woman

"God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)
‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

New International Version
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

King James Bible
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

For those who will say, why are you quoting old testament.

Mathew 5:16
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.
[/b]

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

https://www.nairaland.com/3332430/all-christians-go-hell-fire
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=talkingtruth post=49303157][/quote]

Mtsw nonsense. Something I told you she attained puberty. that means you did not read. Read all b4 you say your trash. Let me direct you 2 the exact place. its on number 5, Read it all including Hadith attached below it.

The Prophet Peace Be Upon Him Was Engage With Nana Aisha (R.D) @6 and Married Her When She Attain Puberty @9

1400 Years Ago is Different From Now

1. One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then.

It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago. Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.

Even in Indo-Pak Sub-Continent girls used to be married at 12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’ infact raised much better families. There were less family problems then. A simple analyses of the divorce rate then and know would certainly make it clear that maturity level earlier used to be different i.e. people used to come of age rather quickly.

2-Child Brides in Byzantine Empire:
http://www.roman-emperors.org/aggiefran.htm

Visit this link to see how common were the child brides in the Byzantine Empire. This article clearly states;”Child brides, whether Byzantines or foreign princesses, were the norm rather than the exception, especially from the late twelfth century”

3-The Pagans of the Prophet’s time:

The fact that it was a completely acceptable thing can also be seen from the response of the pagans at that time. No Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced. And even until today in 3rd world countries (Muslims and non-Muslims), little girls as young as 9 or 10
do get married. Anyway, the reason no one objected was to the Prophet’s marriage was.

1-People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia. They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.

2-Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many non-Muslim and Muslim countries.

4-Engagement with Jubair bin Mutim:

It ought also be noted that Sayyidah Aisha ( RA) was engaged to Jubayr son of Mut’im before Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him. This indicates the age of marriage and engagement in Prophet’s time. However, the engagement was later nullified by Jubayr’s parents due to Abu Bakr (RA) embracing Islam. Doesn’t this indicate there was nothing bad in marrying a 9 year girl at that time? She must have been even younger when she was engaged to Jubair.

5-Sayyidah Aisha was fit for marriage:

Furthermore as to the Holy Prophet’s marriage with Sayyidah Aisha, something people will notice is that the completion of the marriage was done when Sayyidah Aisha was 9 years old, not when she was 6, and there is a reason for that. The reason why this happened is because Sayyidah Aisha had been through puberty by the age of 9, and in Islam a female who under-goes puberty is considered a lady and is fit for marriage. If we read the hadiths, we find that right before Sayyidah Aisha got married off to the Holy Prophet that she was sick and not feeling too well:

[b]Narrated Sayyidah Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, “Best wishes and Allah’s Blessing and a good luck.” Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.” {Sahih BukhariVolume 5, Book 58, Number 234}

So as we can see, Sayyidah Aisha got ill and her body was going through some changes, indicatingthat she was going through her puberty. [/b]

6-Sayyida Aisha never showed her displeasure:

Another striking thing to observe is that among hundreds of her narrations there is not even a single one showing her displeasure about this marriage. Hence, she had no problem with this relation. Infect it is manifest from several traditions that she loved the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) too much and even felt some sort of jealousy when she found others around him. Does this not prove that she was extremely happy about this marriage? So, when she herself had no problem at all then what’s the matter of concern for others?

7. A 9-year old Thai girl gave birth:

A 9 old girl can become a mother. If youdon’t believe me then see here is the proof; The news item is from the New Straits Times,10/3/2001.

In our world today, we still have people who marry very young girls. Why should we object to someone who married a 9-year old girl 1400 years ago, whenwe still practice it today? The girl above even gave birth at the age of 9!

8-It was absolutely legal:

Prophet Muhammad’s marriage with Aisha was100% legal and acceptable by all laws and Divine Religions. It is important to know that girls during the Biblical and Islamic days used to be married offat young ages when they either had their firstperiods, or their breasts start showing off. In other words, when they turn into “women”, then they getmarried off. It was quite different for men on the other hand, because physical power and the ability of living an independent life had always been and will always be a mandatory requirement for men to have in life. So men waited much longer than women in terms of getting married. The guy had to develop both his body and mind before he was ready for marriage. That is why you see girls as young as 9 or 10 were married to men as old as 30 or even older. The culture back then and in many of the world countries today (NON-MUSLIM ONES TOO) is quite different than what you live in today.And there is no divine law which is broken in marrying a girl of nine at any costs.

9-Her parents never objected:

Sayyidah Aisha’s mother and the Muslim women back then were O.K with her marriage. It was part of the Arab custom and still is in many of theMuslim and non-Muslim countries today for girls tomarry at a very young age. When a girl’s body starts showing up (her breasts and her height and physical size), then she would be ready for marriage.The only reason why Sayyidah Aisha’s father, Abu Baker Al Sidique, broke her engagement with Jober is because he was a non-Muslim. Later, a woman named Kholeah Bint Hakeem suggested for Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to marry Sayyidah Aisha, because the Prophet and Abu Baker became best friends. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon
him) engaged Sayyidah Aisha for 3 years before he married her.

10-Muslims never concealed it:

Had there been any bad thinking regarding this marriage in minds of the people at that time. Muslims would have tried there best to conceal at that time. But they didn’t.

Below are ages accepted for marriage in the past by country name Deleware give their daughters hand in marriage @only 7 years old in 1880 as seen in the previous reply.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2016
If those claims in Islam are true, most if not all of you muslims should be able to answer the questions.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2016
talkingtruth:
If those claims in Islam are true, most if not all of you muslims should be able to answer the questions.

If this Christian are real, everyday shouting and dancing Jesus die 4 their sins, they should be able to do Justice to the verse bellow.

[b]For the wrath of God l is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth For what can be Known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the CREATOR, who is blessed forever! Amen. [/b]

“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS" (Acts 3:13)

"Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24 )

Does this leave the option that God as a spirit could also have a "body of flesh and bones?" Here is how Jesus defined a spirit:

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. (Luke 24:39 )

Christians Reply: Jesus is both fully human and divine. This is the reason why God gave Him a human mother, so that he could be connected with us in such a way that He could perform the perfect sacrifice for us.

Bible says that God is Not Man Neither The Son of Man While Jesus is Man And Son Of Woman

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

King James Bible
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.
[/b]

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2016
talkingtruth:

talkingtruth:

If this Christian are real, everyday shouting and dancing Jesus die 4 their sins, they should be able to do Justice to the verse bellow.

King James Bible

New Living Translation
[/b]

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by najib632(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
truthmans2012:
Some of the questions had been asked before but have to be repeated as no one has been able to answer them, perhaps muslims have done their homework and ready for them now.

1. Muhammad confirmed he saw people of God in heaven in his one-night journey not waiting in hellfire. Why do the muslims (including Muhammad) have to go to hell first pending the Day of Resurrection when there are people already in heaven.

2. If Kaaba was built by Abraham for worship by all mankind, why did Bible prophets not go to worship there or talk about it?

3. Why is Islam about Ishmael and his mother alone, what happened to other members of Abraham's family?

4. The Black Stone is said to be white originally but turned black because of the sins of man. Why didn't the Quran call it white Stone from the origin?

5. We are told in Islam that it was only Iblis who disobeyed Allah by refusing to prostrate for Adam. When did other jinns become disobedient only for some of them to accept Islam following Muhammad's recitation of the Quran thousands of years later ?

6. Quran says stars were created as missiles to attack Iblis. Were stars created after Iblis disobedience (Qur’an 37:6-10)?

7. Allah approved muslims' marriage with the wives of their adopted sons following Muhammad's example (Quran 33:37-38). Why was there nobody who did the same?

8. Allah said marriage with adopted sons' wives was a practice of the people of old (Quran 33:38). Who were the people who did so like Muhammad?

9. Why did Muhammad once face Jerusalem to pray if Abraham was facing Kaaba?

10. If it is true Islam was practiced in Mecca by Abraham, why was islam not practiced in Israel where he was based but Judaism?

11. What is the difference between Muhammad's jihad and today's Islamic terrorism?

12. In Islam, it is claimed that the foundation of Kaaba was laid by Adam. Did Adam live in Mecca?

1In Islam heaven is a like a holy dimension and there are seven of them, hell and paradise are located in the seveth heaven and in the night Isra and Miraj he didn't goto hell first he went to Jerusalem first(Isra) before he ascended(Miraj) to the
first heaven where he met Adam A.S. then proceeded to the
second heaven where he meet John the Baptist A.S. and Jesus A.S. he then proceeded to the
3rd heaven where he met prophet Joseph A.S. then proceeded to the
fourth heaven where he met prophet Enoch A.S. then to the
5th heaven where he met prophet Aron A.S. (prophet Moses' brother)
Then to the sixth where he met prophet Musa A.S.
Then 7th heaven where He met Abraham Before he went to hell and then saw some things in paradise for more details https://m.facebook.com/notes/ummati-of-prophet-muhammad-may-peace-and-blessings-be-upon-him/14-shab-e-isra-o-miraj-the-night-journey/10151923558464918/

2. Because the jews entered your religion and changed many things such as Ishaq being used for sacrifice instead of Ismail, their reason being Ismail was born by a slave.

3. Islam being about Ismail and his mother alone is a lie because we believe in all other prophets too and we respect the prophets more than any other religion.

4. I have never heard of that and please if you have a source share it with me.

5. You see the jinns existed before us but they spread corruption and shed blood. As at then Iblis was a very pious person that because of how good he was he was able to roll with the angels. So when the corruption became too much Allah sent angels to destroy the jinn and drive their remnants into the sea.
Then God said He was going to create another beings, then tge angels told God that "are you going to make another creation that will shed blood and corrupt the earth while we glorify you and praise your name?" Then God replies with " I know that which you know not" so God made Adam A.S. before his soul was put inside him The devil used to come and inspect Adam A.S. and he could flow freely inside Adam because he(Iblis) was made out of something with lesser density than which was smoke less fire. Allah put life inside Adam A.S. God then ordered every on to bow to Adam but Iblis refused then God asked him why he arrogantly told God that he is better than Adam been he was made out of fire and Adam was made of mud(clay) So God cursed him instead of him to ask God for forgiveness he told God that he was going to mislead all of mankind then Gid told him that he (devil) will not be able to mislead those that truly believe in Him(God) So devil repeated after God and said exceptthose that truly believe in You(God) then devil became and outlaw he was still in heaven but without his honour. Adam then became lonely because the angels were busy worshipping God almighty they didn't have his time so God created Eve he then told them to stay in paradise they can eat everything but they should not eat a fruit from a certain tree the Devil saw tgus as a means and deceuved Eve using the mirror. He told Eve that any time prophet Adam went out he went to meet another woman and that woman is the one she sees in the mirror so she became jealous and devil told her that she would only be able to keep Adam by making him eat that fruit the when Adam came back she convinced him and he fell for it she ate the fruit but when Adam was about to swallow Angel Gabriel held his throat that's why men have a lump on their throats si they were cast out of heaven Adam repented and he was reunited with Eve because they fell in separate places. Devil on the other hand got married to a woman and she believed in him and his ideas they had 5 children and each of the children is incharge if a particular type of corruption and they the children have decendants who have also devoted their lives to helping the in carry it out if you want more info I want you listen to interview with a Muslim jinn on YouTube and if u want to know about Illuminati and the antichrist also on YouTube if want to download jus delete dot and www and add ss when you are watching it or about to e.g www.youtube.com to ssyoutube.com

6. The verse actually states that the stars are used for docorating the first heaven and also serves as missiles against the devils that work with magicians and soothsayers in order to destroy them when they spy at the angels in the first heaven listening to events of the next day.

7. V37.nd [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.

V38 There is not to be upon the Prophet any discomfort concerning that which Allah has imposed upon him. [This is] the established way of Allah with those [prophets] who have passed on before. And ever is the command of Allah a destiny decreed.

I hope you understand now that Allah did not say that you should cause separation between a Man and his wife so that you'll marry her but when he has divorced willingly and besides its not a compulsory act. Just as a brother said before there are things that are compulsory for us but not for the prophet and vice versa.

8. The prophets that came before him.

9. The Prophet (peace be upon him) as well as the Muslims had been facing Bait Al Maqdis (in Jerusalem) while worshipping, that is, they regarded it as housing the Qiblah. This practice was followed for one year and four months after migrating to Madinah. It was the Prophet’s desire that the Kaaba be made the Qiblah for prayers as did the other Arab converts to Islam, for they had been holding the sanctuary at Makkah in a reverential regard since time immemorial. To them the house of worship built by Ibrahim and Ismail (peace be upon them both) was the holiest of the holy ones, incomparable in sanctity to any other sanctum or shrine. They were put to a severe test by being asked to face Jerusalem instead of the Kaaba and they withstood this trial by dutifully obeying the divine command.

“Prophet Muhammad used to supplicate to Allah and look at the sky, waiting for Allah’s command.” (Tafsir Ibn Kathir)

Such was their devotion to the Prophet (peace be upon him) that they always replied, whether they found anything to their linking or not.

“We hear, and we obey,” [Surah Al-Nur 24:51] and: “We believe therein: The whole is from our Lord,” [Surah Al'-Imran 3:7]

Thus, after the faith of the earliest Muslims had been brought to a test and they had defied it successfully, the Qiblah for the prayer was changed to the Kaaba.

“Thus, have We made of you an Ummah justly balanced, that ye might be witnesses over the nations, and the Apostle a witness over yourselves; and We appointed the Qiblah to which thou wast used, only to test those who followed the Apostle from those who would turn on their heels (from the Faith). Indeed it was (a change) momentous, except to those guided by Allah. And never would Allah make your faith of no effect. For Allah is to all people most surely full of kindness, Most Merciful.” [Surah Al-Baqarah 2:143]

“We see the turning of thy face (for guidance to the heavens: now shall We turn thee to a Qiblah that shall please thee. Turn then Thy face in the direction of the Sacred Mosque: Wherever ye are, turn your faces in that direction. The People of the Book know well that that is the truth from their Lord, Nor is Allah unmindful of what they do.” [Surah Al-Baqarah 2:144]

The Muslims changed their direction promptly in prayer, in compliance with divine command, towards the Kaaba which was henceforth selected as the Qiblah for all the believers, living in any part of the World, for all times to come.

Sahih Bukhari :: Book #8, Hadith #392
Narrated Bara’ bin ‘Azib: Allah’s Apostle (saw) prayed facing Bait Al Maqdis for sixteen or seventeen months but he loved to face the Kaaba (at Makkah) so Allah revealed: “Verily, We have seen the turning of your face to the heaven!” (Quran 2:144) So the Prophet faced the Kaaba and the fools amongst the people namely “the Jews” said, “What has turned them from their Qiblah (Bait Al Maqdis) which they formerly observed”" (Allah revealed): “Say: ‘To Allah belongs the East and the West. He guides whom he will to a straight path’.” (Quran 2:142) A man prayed with the Prophet (facing the Kaaba) and went out. He saw some of the Ansar praying the ‘Asr prayer with their faces towards Bait Al Maqdis, he said, “I bear witness that I prayed with Allah’s Apostle facing the Kaaba.” So all the people turned their faces towards the Kaaba. For more information pls visit http://www.everymuslim.co.za/index.php/articles-menu/miscellaneous-menu/1695-change-of-the-qiblah-to-kaaba

10. Abraham practiced Monotheism and like wise the Jews its just that the Jews as at then said that Zechariah was the son of God.

11. First of all there are different types of Jihad
Types of Jihad

1. Jihad against Ignorance:This jihad means to teach people the truth and the good. God Almighty addresses the Prophet as follows in the Quran:

“Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious.” (an-Nahl, 125)

The following is stated in another verse:

“Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong; they are the ones to attain felicity.” (Aal-i Imran, 104)

The Quran is a spiritual drug that is enough to cure the material and spiritual, and individual and social wounds of not only one nation but also all of the people to come until the Day of Judgment. The duty of presenting this drug to humanity was given to Muslims.

2. Jihad against one's Soul:The believers are warned against the trick of the soul as follows in a verse: “…nor follow thou the lusts, (of thy heart), for they will mislead thee from the Path of Allah.” (Sad, 26)

The Prophet (pbuh) stated the following “The greatest jihad is the one against your soul.” He also said, “Your greatest enemy is your soul, which is inside you.” (Ajluni, Kashfu’l-Khafa, Beirut, I, 143, Hadith No: 413)

The Prophet attracts attention to the importance of this jihad. As a matter of fact, while returning from a battle, the Prophet (pbuh) said, “We have returned to the great jihad from the small jihad.” (Kanzu’l-Ummal, IV, 430, Hadith No: 11260 ) Thus, he expressed concisely that overcoming one's soul was more difficult and more important than fighting the enemy.

3. Jihad against Satan:The following verse in the Quran shows that Satan is the greatest enemy to man: “Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy.”(Fatir, 6 ) Thus, attention is attracted to the fact that the greatest jihad is the one done against the greatest enemy.

4. Jihad with Weapons:This jihad is not continuous. It is not fard for everybody. If the state has enough power, jihad is fard al-kifayah; that is, when a group of people makes jihad, the other people are not held responsible.

I know you are talking of Jihad with weapons and it has guidelines and they are: O people! I charge you with ten rules; learn them well… for your guidance in the battlefield! Do not commit treachery, or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy’s flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone. That's the difference for more information please visit

http://www.questionsonislam.com/article/what-does-jihad-mean-what-are-types-jihad

And

http://myjihad.org/prophet-muhammads-rules-of-war/

12. In the province of Hejaz in the western part of Arabia, not far from the Red Sea, there lies the town of Makka. In the center of this town there is a small square building made of stones, about 60 feet long, 60 feet wide and 60 feet high. Since time immemorial this town and this stone built house has been known to world travelers. This is Baitullah, the House of Allah. Its sanctity and antiquity is older than history itself.

Tradition goes that the Kaaba was ordained by Allah to be built in the shape of the House in Heaven called Baitul Ma’amoor. Allah in his infinite Mercy ordained a similar place on earth and Prophet Adam was the first to build this place.

The Bible, in the Chapter of Genesis describes its building when God ordained Abraham to erect a Shrine for worship when Abraham was ordered to go to the Southern desert with his wife Hagera and infant son Ismael.

The Old Testament describes this building as the Shrine of God at several places, but the one built at Ma’amoor is very much similar to the one at Makka. There is no doubt that it was referring to the stone built house at Makka.

For more information please visit https://www.al-islam.org/story-of-the-holy-kaaba-and-its-people-shabbar/kaaba-house-allah

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
najib632

1In Islam heaven is a like a holy dimension and there are seven of them, hell and paradise are located in the seveth heaven and in the night Isra and Miraj he didn't goto hell first he went to Jerusalem first(Isra) before he ascended(Miraj) to the
first heaven where he met Adam A.S. then proceeded to the
second heaven where he meet John the Baptist A.S. and Jesus A.S. he then proceeded to the
3rd heaven where he met prophet Joseph A.S. then proceeded to the
fourth heaven where he met prophet Enoch A.S. then to the
5th heaven where he met prophet Aron A.S. (prophet Moses' brother)
Then to the sixth where he met prophet Musa A.S.
Then 7th heaven where He met Abraham Before he went to hell and then saw some things in paradise for more details https://m.facebook.com/notes/ummati-of-prophet-muhammad-may-peace-and-blessings-be-upon-him/14-shab-e-isra-o-miraj-the-night-journey/10151923558464918/

I'm not asking for types of heaven or the location of it. My question is, why will muslims go to hell first pending the Day of Resurrection as there are people already in heaven? Why are those already in heaven not waiting in hellfire pending the Day of Resurrection? Read the thread properly before you answer.

2. Because the jews entered your religion and changed many things such as Ishaq being used for sacrifice instead of Ismail, their reason being Ismail was born by a slave.

How does this an answer to why Bible prophets didn't recognize Kaaba? If the Jews changed many things, was that why Moses and Jesus, who you call muslims never visited Kaaba or worshiped there? If they failed to record it in the Bible, where is it written in the Quran that they were there? I wonder why a house of God for worship for all mankind was only recognized by only Abraham and Ishmael.

3. Islam being about Ismail and his mother alone is a lie because we believe in all other prophets too and we respect the prophets more than any other religion.

Then tell me where Isaac, Jacob and other children of Abraham did participate in Islamic rituals in mecca if Islam is not about Ishmael and his mother alone

4. I have never heard of that and please if you have a source share it with me.

Ask those who are more knowledgeable than you. A versed muslim knows that muslims claim the Black Stone was once white before it was turned black by the sins of children of Adam. The question remains : why was it not called White Stone by the Quran?

5. You see the jinns existed before us but they spread corruption and shed blood. As at then Iblis was a very pious person that because of how good he was he was able to roll with the angels. So when the corruption became too much Allah sent angels to destroy the jinn and drive their remnants into the sea.
Then God said He was going to create another beings, then tge angels told God that "are you going to make another creation that will shed blood and corrupt the earth while we glorify you and praise your name?" Then God replies with " I know that which you know not" so God made Adam A.S. before his soul was put inside him The devil used to come and inspect Adam A.S. and he could flow freely inside Adam because he(Iblis) was made out of something with lesser density than which was smoke less fire. Allah put life inside Adam A.S. God then ordered every on to bow to Adam but Iblis refused then God asked him why he arrogantly told God that he is better than Adam been he was made out of fire and Adam was made of mud(clay) So God cursed him instead of him to ask God for forgiveness he told God that he was going to mislead all of mankind then Gid told him that he (devil) will not be able to mislead those that truly believe in Him(God) So devil repeated after God and said exceptthose that truly believe in You(God) then devil became and outlaw he was still in heaven but without his honour. Adam then became lonely because the angels were busy worshipping God almighty they didn't have his time so God created Eve he then told them to stay in paradise they can eat everything but they should not eat a fruit from a certain tree the Devil saw tgus as a means and deceuved Eve using the mirror. He told Eve that any time prophet Adam went out he went to meet another woman and that woman is the one she sees in the mirror so she became jealous and devil told her that she would only be able to keep Adam by making him eat that fruit the when Adam came back she convinced him and he fell for it she ate the fruit but when Adam was about to swallow Angel Gabriel held his throat that's why men have a lump on their throats si they were cast out of heaven Adam repented and he was reunited with Eve because they fell in separate places. Devil on the other hand got married to a woman and she believed in him and his ideas they had 5 children and each of the children is incharge if a particular type of corruption and they the children have decendants who have also devoted their lives to helping the in carry it out if you want more info I want you listen to interview with a Muslim jinn on YouTube and if u want to know about Illuminati and the antichrist also on YouTube if want to download jus delete dot and www and add ss when you are watching it or about to e.g www.youtube.com to ssyoutube.com

6. The verse actually states that the stars are used for docorating the first heaven and also serves as missiles against the devils that work with magicians and soothsayers in order to destroy them when they spy at the angels in the first heaven listening to events of the next day.

My question here simply is '"was the stars created after Iblis disobedience. The Quran says stars were created as missiles to attack Iblis. Read the verse again and again.

I must comment that I don't enjoy your answers because they are mostly off points.

7. V37.nd [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.

V38 There is not to be upon the Prophet any discomfort concerning that which Allah has imposed upon him. [This is] the established way of Allah with those [prophets] who have passed on before. And ever is the command of Allah a destiny decreed.

I hope you understand now that Allah did not say that you should cause separation between a Man and his wife so that you'll marry her but when he has divorced willingly and besides its not a compulsory act. Just as a brother said before there are things that are compulsory for us but not for the prophet and vice versa

My question here doesn't require this long story. This is the question again:
Allah approved muslims' marriage with the wives of their adopted sons following Muhammad's example (Quran 33:37-38). Why was there nobody who did the same?

8. The prophets that came before him

Which of the prophets?

9. The Prophet (peace be upon him) as well as the Muslims had been facing Bait Al Maqdis (in Jerusalem) while worshipping, that is, they regarded it as housing the Qiblah. This practice was followed for one year and four months after migrating to Madinah. It was the Prophet’s desire that the Kaaba be made the Qiblah for prayers as did the other Arab converts to Islam, for they had been holding the sanctuary at Makkah in a reverential regard since time immemorial. To them the house of worship built by Ibrahim and Ismail (peace be upon them both) was the holiest of the holy ones, incomparable in sanctity to any other sanctum or shrine. They were put to a severe test by being asked to face Jerusalem instead of the Kaaba and they withstood this trial by dutifully obeying the divine command.

“Prophet Muhammad used to supplicate to Allah and look at the sky, waiting for Allah’s command.” (Tafsir Ibn Kathir)

Such was their devotion to the Prophet (peace be upon him) that they always replied, whether they found anything to their linking or not.

“We hear, and we obey,” [Surah Al-Nur 24:51] and: “We believe therein: The whole is from our Lord,” [Surah Al'-Imran 3:7]

Thus, after the faith of the earliest Muslims had been brought to a test and they had defied it successfully, the Qiblah for the prayer was changed to the Kaaba.

“Thus, have We made of you an Ummah justly balanced, that ye might be witnesses over the nations, and the Apostle a witness over yourselves; and We appointed the Qiblah to which thou wast used, only to test those who followed the Apostle from those who would turn on their heels (from the Faith). Indeed it was (a change) momentous, except to those guided by Allah. And never would Allah make your faith of no effect. For Allah is to all people most surely full of kindness, Most Merciful.” [Surah Al-Baqarah 2:143]

“We see the turning of thy face (for guidance to the heavens: now shall We turn thee to a Qiblah that shall please thee. Turn then Thy face in the direction of the Sacred Mosque: Wherever ye are, turn your faces in that direction. The People of the Book know well that that is the truth from their Lord, Nor is Allah unmindful of what they do.” [Surah Al-Baqarah 2:144]

The Muslims changed their direction promptly in prayer, in compliance with divine command, towards the Kaaba which was henceforth selected as the Qiblah for all the believers, living in any part of the World, for all times to come.

Sahih Bukhari :: Book #8, Hadith #392
Narrated Bara’ bin ‘Azib: Allah’s Apostle (saw) prayed facing Bait Al Maqdis for sixteen or seventeen months but he loved to face the Kaaba (at Makkah) so Allah revealed: “Verily, We have seen the turning of your face to the heaven!” (Quran 2:144) So the Prophet faced the Kaaba and the fools amongst the people namely “the Jews” said, “What has turned them from their Qiblah (Bait Al Maqdis) which they formerly observed”" (Allah revealed): “Say: ‘To Allah belongs the East and the West. He guides whom he will to a straight path’.” (Quran 2:142) A man prayed with the Prophet (facing the Kaaba) and went out. He saw some of the Ansar praying the ‘Asr prayer with their faces towards Bait Al Maqdis, he said, “I bear witness that I prayed with Allah’s Apostle facing the Kaaba.” So all the people turned their faces towards the Kaaba. For more information pls visit http://www.everymuslim.co.za/index.php/articles-menu/miscellaneous-menu/1695-change-of-the-qiblah-to-kaaba

O my God!!! What has this long story got to do with a simple question I asked? Let me ask you again. Where was Abraham and Ishmael facing in their life time? If it was Kaaba, why did Muhammad face Jerusalem at a time and later returned to Kaaba again?

10. Abraham practiced Monotheism and like wise the Jews its just that the Jews as at then said that Zechariah was the son of God.

Irrelevant talk. Was there Islam among the Jews at the time of Abraham? Were the Jews going to mecca for worship? Is Judaism the same as Islam? In fact I am tired of responding to you because you are not answering my questions. Anyway, thank you for your time. You actually have exerted a lot of effort trying to defend your religion.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by najib632(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
talkingtruth:

I'm not asking for types of heaven or the location of it. My question is, why will muslims go to hell first pending the Day of Resurrection as there are people already in heaven? Why are those already in heaven not waiting in hellfire pending the Day of Resurrection? Read the thread properly before you answer.

How does this an answer to why Bible prophets didn't recognize Kaaba? If the Jews changed many things, was that why Moses and Jesus, who you call muslims never visited Kaaba or worshiped there? If they failed to record it in the Bible, where is it written in the Quran that they were there? I wonder why a house of God for worship for all mankind was only recognized by only Abraham and Ishmael.

Then tell me where Isaac, Jacob and other children of Abraham did participate in Islamic rituals in mecca if Islam is not about Ishmael and his mother alone

Ask those who are more knowledgeable than you. A versed muslim knows that muslims claim the Black Stone was once white before it was turned black by the sins of children of Adam. The question remains : why was it not called White Stone by the Quran?

My question here simply is '"was the stars created after Iblis disobedience. The Quran says stars were created as missiles to attack Iblis. Read the verse again and again.

I must comment that I don't enjoy your answers because they are mostly off points.

My question here doesn't require this long story. This is the question again:
Allah approved muslims' marriage with the wives of their adopted sons following Muhammad's example (Quran 33:37-38). Why was there nobody who did the same? I have tried my best but since you want to remain in error so be it Allah guides whom he wills.

Which of the prophets?

O my God!!! What has this long story got to do with a simple question I asked? Let me ask you again. Where was Abraham and Ishmael facing in their life time? If it was Kaaba, why did Muhammad face Jerusalem at a time and later returned to Kaaba again?

Irrelevant talk. Was there Islam among the Jews at the time of Abraham? Were the Jews going to mecca for worship? Is Judaism the same as Islam? In fact I am tired of responding to you because you are not answering my questions. Anyway, thank you for your time. You actually have exerted a lot of effort trying to defend your religion.

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by udatso: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
talkingtruth:

Your explanation does not hold water. You said it is the weak muslims that will enter hell before some will be removed. But unfortunately, Muhammad will lead them in crossing the bridge. Is Muhammad a weak muslim? That debunks your point totally.

This is exactly why you are ignored. You reason with your nose.
He said all Muslims will cross the bridge. Wasnt Muhammad (pbuh) a Muslim? And he said the weak Muslims (lesser good deeds) will fall Into hell. So how is he contradicting himself? I wish Friendchoice recognised you earlier as truthman so he would ignore you. You are lucky to get a reply from lexiconkabir and other brother.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by udatso: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Is crossing the same thing as entering?
He is on a default setting to reject whatever you say.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2016
udatso:

This is exactly why you are ignored. You reason with your nose.
He said all Muslims will cross the bridge. Wasnt Muhammad (pbuh) a Muslim? And he said the weak Muslims (lesser good deeds) will fall Into hell. So how is he contradicting himself? I wish Friendchoice recognised you earlier as truthman so he would ignore you. You are lucky to get a reply from lexiconkabir and other brother.

Trash!!!

Why will muslims including Mohammed cross any bridge from hell to heaven when the people who have been in heaven already went there straight? Why the stopover in hell by Muslims?

You claim Jesus is a Muslim , Moses a Muslim, then why are they not like Muhammad waiting inside hell for the Resurrection Day to cross a bridge?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by udatso: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
talkingtruth:

Trash!!!

Why will muslims including Mohammed cross any bridge from hell to heaven when the people who have been in heaven already went there straight? Why the stopover in hell by Muslims?

You claim Jesus is a Muslim , Moses a Muslim, then why are they not like Muhammad waiting inside hell for the Resurrection Day to cross a bridge?
Go and find out the concept of heaven and Paradise in Islam. Until you do, don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
udatso:

Go and find out the concept of heaven and Paradise in Islam. Until you do, don't quote me again

Quran 3:185 says muslims will be inside hellfire until the Resurrection Day when the pious will be removed to paradise , is this not islamic concept?

Quran 19:68-69 says it is Allah's decree that all muslims will pass through hellfire pending the Resurrection Day when the pious will be rescued, is this not islamic concept?

An hour in hellfire is like a thousand years of our time, avoid hellfire please.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm I to take it that you guys have no answers to the other eleven questions.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by udatso: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
talkingtruth:

Quran 3:185 says muslims will be inside hellfire until the Resurrection Day when the pious will be removed to paradise , is this not islamic concept?

Quran 19:68-69 says it is Allah's decree that all muslims will pass through hellfire pending the Resurrection Day when the pious will be rescued, is this not islamic concept?

An hour in hellfire is like a thousand years of our time, avoid hellfire please.
I really didn't want to quote you again. When I see the way you display your ignorance, Wallahi I feel sad for you. Sometimes I wish I could put a brain in your skull.
I asked you to make a research on heaven and paradise in Islam. Instead of you to do as advised, you hastenly rushed to reply repeating same thing you have been saying since 5 years.
If you had done your research, you would have known that
1. In Islam paradise isn't heaven but paradise is in heaven
2. The prophets Muhammad (peace be upon him ) met were in different heavens and not paradise.
All my brothers have explained these verses talking about hereafter, judgement day and he'll fire to you Yet you choose to keep messing around.
This is exactly why you are ignored. After you were away from Nairaland for sometime, I hoped your coming would be the return of a human who is ready to reason and see things clearly as they are but unfortunately the reverse is the case.
A brother has answered your questions. Even though it wasn't satisfactory to you, your attitude in this first question discourages those who wanted to further explain it to you. don't expect to get any reply from any other Muslim. I for one won't be replying you in a very long time from now.
You call it "Muslims running away from your questions" , I call it "spending my time wisely"
I have a better luck teaching a coconut how to read than wasting my time on you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2016
udatso:

I really didn't want to quote you again. When I see the way you display your ignorance, Wallahi I feel sad for you. Sometimes I wish I could put a brain in your skull.
I asked you to make a research on heaven and paradise in Islam. Instead of you to do as advised, you hastenly rushed to reply repeating same thing you have been saying since 5 years.
If you had done your research, you would have known that
1. In Islam paradise isn't heaven but paradise is in heaven
2. The prophets Muhammad (peace be upon him ) met were in different heavens and not paradise.
All my brothers have explained these verses talking about hereafter, judgement day and he'll fire to you Yet you choose to keep messing around.
This is exactly why you are ignored. After you were away from Nairaland for sometime, I hoped your coming would be the return of a human who is ready to reason and see things clearly as they are but unfortunately the reverse is the case.
A brother has answered your questions. Even though it wasn't satisfactory to you, your attitude in this first question discourages those who wanted to further explain it to you. don't expect to get any reply from any other Muslim. I for one won't be replying you in a very long time from now.
You call it "Muslims running away from your questions" , I call it "spending my time wisely"
I have a better luck teaching a coconut how to read than wasting my time on you

Your reasoning requires the touch of God. Nowhere does the Quran mention muslims in heaven or paradise. I care not about your feelings or interpretation. I'm talking about what the Quran says in 3:185, 19:68-72. Those verses do not require extraordinary interpretation.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by talkingtruth: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2016
These are not my own interpretations.

What Islamic Scholars Say About Hell

Al-Jalalayn’s Tafsir on Surah 19:71 (“Not one of you but will pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished”), gives the following clarification:
Not one” means that there will be none. “Of you” means all people. “But will pass through” means the entry into hell. “A decree which must be accomplished” means it is a certainty and a judgment from which Allah will not relent. (Translated from Arabic) Source: www.al-islam.com.

Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71:
Surah 19:71: “Not one of you but will pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.”
Imam Ahmad narrated that Sulaiman Ibn Harb narrated that Khalid Ibn Sulaiman narrated that Kathir Ibn Ziad Al- Barsani narrated that Abu Sumaya said, "We differed about the meaning of ‘Passing through it’ (wari-duha). For some of us said that no believer will enter hell and others said all (people) shall enter it and then Allah will save those who have done righteousness. Then I met Jabir Ibn Abdallah and I informed him that we differed about the meaning of, ‘Pass through it,’ and he replied that, “Everyone shall enter it.” (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic)

Another Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71
Narrated by Abdel Razak, narrated by Ibn Ayena narrated by Amru who told us that he heard Ibn Abbas feud with Nafi Ibn Al-Azraq regarding the meaning of, ‘Entering (Al-wurood).’ He said it meant ‘Entering (Hell),’ but Nafi disagreed. Thus Ibn Abbas read (Surah 21:98) “‘Verily ye, and the gods that ye worship besides Allah, are but fuel for Hell! To it will ye surely will enter (Wardan),’ and asked did they enter or not? He also read (Surah 11:98) ‘He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them (Awrada-hum) into the fire: but woeful indeed will be the place (Wird) to which they are led (Al-mawrud)!’ Did they enter or not? As for you and I, we will enter it but let us see if we will exit from it and I don’t see Allah taking you out of it because you lie (regarding its meaning).” Nafi then laughed.

Narrated by Ibn Jarir, narrated by Atta who stated that Abu Rashid Al-Harury, who is called Nafi Ibn Al-Azraq, said, "They (the believers) will not hear hell’s roar." So Ibn Abbas responded, "Woe to you! Are you insane? What of Allah’s verse (Surah 11:98) ‘He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them (Awrada-hum) into the fire,’ and also the verse (Surah 19:86) ‘And We shall drive the sinners to hell being lead (Wirdan)’? And also the verse (Surah 19:71) ‘Not one of you but will pass (Waridu-ha) through it’? By Allah, the supplication of those who lived previously used to be, ‘O Allah take me out of hell fire peacefully and allow me to enter paradise victorious.’" (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic) Source: Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Saudi Arabia.

My advice : Get knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Chatting With Opposite Sex on Social media Khulwa That Is Prohibited? / Lessons From Hadith 1 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 265
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.