Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid (6022 Views)

How Muslims Avoid Hell(smh) / Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Some of the questions had been asked before but have to be repeated as no one has been able to answer them, perhaps muslims have done their homework and ready for them now.

1. Muhammad confirmed he saw people of God in heaven in his one-night journey not waiting in hellfire. Why do the muslims (including Muhammad) have to go to hell first pending the Day of Resurrection when there are people already in heaven.

2. If Kaaba was built by Abraham for worship by all mankind, why did Bible prophets not go to worship there or talk about it?

3. Why is Islam about Ishmael and his mother alone, what happened to other members of Abraham's family: Sarah, Isaac and Jacob?

4. The Black Stone is said to be white originally but turned black because of the sins of man. Why didn't the Quran call it white Stone from the origin?

5. We are told in Islam that it was only Iblis who disobeyed Allah by refusing to prostrate for Adam. When did other jinns become disobedient only for some of them to accept Islam following Muhammad's recitation of the Quran thousands of years later ?

6. Quran says stars were created as missiles to attack Iblis. Were stars created after Iblis disobedience (Qur’an 37:6-10)?

7. Allah approved muslims' marriage with the wives of their adopted sons following Muhammad's example (Quran 33:37-38). Why was there nobody who did the same after Muhammad?

8. Allah said marriage with adopted sons' wives was a practice of the people of old (Quran 33:38). Who were the people who did so like Muhammad?

9. Why did Muhammad once face Jerusalem to pray if Abraham was facing Kaaba?

10. If it is true Islam was practiced in Mecca by Abraham, why was islam not practiced in Israel where he was based but Judaism?

11. What is the difference between Muhammad's jihad and today's Islamic terrorism?

12. In Islam, it is claimed that the foundation of Kaaba was laid by Adam. Did Adam live in Mecca?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by nextprince: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Islam is neither a self contradictory nor a confused religion. I never knew such questions were ever put before us and now that u have brought them up, answers will soon be made available. cool Very busy now.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:
Islam is neither a self contradictory nor a confused religion. I never knew such questions were ever put before us and now that u have brought them up, answers will soon be made available. cool Very busy now.

Waiting!!!
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:

Maybe you will still need to clear these.

Click:

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by nextprince: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

Maybe you will still need to clear these.

Click:

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran
Don't bother urself, u will get everything u want but as I have said, I'm very busy for now.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:

Don't bother urself, u will get everything u want but as I have said, I'm very busy for now.

Okay o!!!

But my experience with muslims is promising to answer and never showed up again.

4 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:

Brother I'll give you an advice, do not waste your time with truthman2012 LieManOfTheCentury, all what he posted as "questions Muslims avoid" has been dealt with so many times on this forum by the likes of Rilwayne001, Demmzy15, Udatso, farmerforlife, Empiree, and so many Muslims on this forum where he himself brought up the issue, so instead of wasting your time with him you can use that to do something beneficial....

#AnAdvice....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by nextprince: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Brother I'll give you an advice, do not waste your time with truthman2012 LieManOfTheCentury, all what he posted as "questions Muslims avoid" has been dealt with so many times on this forum by the likes of Rilwayne001, Demmzy15, Udatso, farmerforlife, Empiree, and so many Muslims on this forum where he himself brought up the issue, so instead of wasting your time with him you can use that to do something beneficial....

#AnAdvice....
Really? Thanks.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

#AnAdvice....

Here you come again !!!

Where did they deal with them? Give me the link please.

When will you stop lying?

3 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:

Really? Thanks.

Just check all his topics on NL, and see what I'm saying...

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
nextprince:

Really? Thanks.

No, not really.

He is lying. Let him give the link to his claim.

The reason I said "avoid" is because nobody has answered them.

2 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Rilwayne001: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

Here you come again !!!

Where did they deal with them? Give me the link please.

When will you stop lying?

grin grin grin this old man is back.. Hehehe how was the ban?

3 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
www.nairaland.com/truthman2012 check his other profile and see his topics plus the reply he got.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Just check all his topics on NL, and see what I'm saying...

It still boils down to your usual dodging or avoiding. Stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:
www.nairaland.com/truthman2012 check his other profile and see his topics plus the reply he got.

Be specific if you are saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Here is the reply he got about the hell fire thingy

https://www.nairaland.com/1302542/muslims-hellfire-pending-resurrection-day#15917761

And you think that covers all the questions?

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2279859/true-story-abrahams-journey-mecca/1#33342476 that's the reply he got on the issue of Abraham's journey to mecca
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Those two examples I gave are just proofs that he is just recycling old junks, to see more just check www.nairaland.com/truthman2012

Salaam.
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Those two examples I gave are just proofs that he is just recycling old junks, to see more just check nairaland.com/truthman2012

Salaam.

I said myself that I have asked some of the questions before and the reason for repeating them is because you avoided them just as you are doing now. When you Islamists have no answer, you either lie you have answered before or say the questions are unreasonable. What a pity. Self deception is the greatest harm you can commit against yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Empiree: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

Ooh who resurrected you?. Welcome back!

The last time, a muslim man opened a thread looking for you and asking about your well being. Are you okay Mr. false2man?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin this old man is back.. Hehehe how was the ban?

I was busy doing other things, actually, you islamists don't appreciate my free lectures.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Empiree:
Ooh who resurrected you?. Welcome back!

The last time, a muslim man opened a thread looking for you and asking about your well being. Are you okay Mr. falseman truthman?

I'm very very sound. I dey kampe.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Here is Udatso's thread on recycled topics(mostly by truthman2012) where many refutal links were posted https://www.nairaland.com/2291292/rebutals-library-solution-recycled-topics
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Here is Udatso's thread on recycled topics(mostly by truthman2012) where many refutal links were posted https://www.nairaland.com/2291292/rebutals-library-solution-recycled-topics

I don't care to read this.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

I don't care to read this.

Like I care if you do...
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Next.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Rilwayne001: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

I was busy doing other things, actually, you islamists don't appreciate my free lectures.

We don't appreciate lies actually.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

How are those questions look to you as lies. Do you find lies in questioning?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by udatso: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
So truthmans2012 you came back and you didn't bother to holla at me. I was worried about you and I asked your brothers in Christ about your where about, unfortunately they had no idea. But now that you are back, welcome.
How was your break?
Are you ready to reason now?
Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by truthmans2012: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
udatso:
So truthmans2012 you came back and you didn't bother to holla at me. I was worried about you and I asked your brothers in Christ about your where about, unfortunately they had no idea. But now that you are back, welcome.
How was your break?
Are you ready to reason now?

Thank you for your concern.

For me, God said "with long life He will satisfy me and I shall live my days in pleasure ". Ask me when last I had ordinary malaria. He don tay !!!

1 Like

Re: Islam: Questions Muslims Avoid by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

do you remember the story of "Jesus" hanging his(lieman) daughter on air?

mhen that lie was really "babararized"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lessons From Hadith 1 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / Some Acts That Make A Muslim Forbidden To Hell / Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.