Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife (47526 Views)

Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Flashh:
The nuisance troll called BBMpin has multiple Nairaland accounts and started giving himself "likes". grin

It would be better you have multiple bank accounts, then start transferring money from one account to the other.

That would make a lot of sense. Dumbass.
That's exactly what he does when he starts bashing someone.
He's a sore loser!.
Lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by blesoh(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
bbmpin:
As always undecided fine guys ending up with ugly women!!!

Wont happen to me (my eyes are functioning properly)

i cant even date the woman he married undecided undecided #unctuous guys
No body asked you to, so make person hear word. She's beautiful and she's Married to a very Handsome man EOD.
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Flashh: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
asuo27:
That's exactly what he does when he starts bashing someone.
He's a sore loser!.
Lol. cheesy
Hehe!

gringringringringrin

It is well! cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Preshme(f): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Some people here have finished dollyjoy, na wa o. The way you people bash someone on this forum, diarisgod o lipsrsealed
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Eleganza33(f): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Your fine face or u knw d rest
bbmpin:

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by eastsense(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
Van is more handsome than the wife, He for marry me. Hahahahahaha. grin
who u epp?u don baff
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by 99foxxy(f): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
Abi? but you resemble his wife die..
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by 99foxxy(f): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Una fit shout from now till tomorrow, Van Vicker has made his choice, you ppl should stop calling her ugly cause she's the most beautiful woman in the world for her sweet and lovely husband.
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by shejane: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
She's pretty
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Okeikpu(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ladybluecash:
My crush bforbfor, d guy am datin benow benow is more hansom, intellignt, sweet, caring nd Godfearing dan Vicker. Dancing skelewu ontop of salah ram
GALS NO DEY TAKE EYE SEE FYN MEN LIKE US grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by 3sexy: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:

Really !

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by 3sexy: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Stellamariss(f): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
bbmpin:

look at who is talking.ugly

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Stellamariss:
look at who is talking.ugly

lipsrsealed Dont tempt me "woman"

Don't you have someone there to receive your head(mouth action) #craven mentality

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by SuperSuave(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
This lady has the perfect natural beauty for me not the perfect body tho kiss
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Niwdog(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
negodu mgbeke na kpu ahia ore
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Eunetmoi(f): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
englishmart:
the wife's legs are not straight

undecidedGo get ur chisel, saw and hammer nah
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
I believe you are tryna crack a joke because even a blind man can see that Van's wife is more beautiful than you ...
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Eunetmoi(f): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
bbmpin:

Just as expected 4rm someone like u, i.e, I am not disappointed. Those women ur type end up marrying were Van Vicker's "cheerful-givers" when he was a bachelor, go ask him why he did not marry them. Pls, after marrying ur "Miss Marine", don't come n disturb Nairalanders seeking advise on what 2 do abt her attitude oo kiss
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Eunetmoi(f): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:

undecided It's not by over-editing one's pic o, 2 d point where d lips totally vanish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by stronggman: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
The wife na boxer?

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by obontami: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
and who told u, you are pretty, ftboy come and see something grin

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by runs360: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=iykekelvins post=49271619][/quote] lol Oh jesus
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mr Handsome
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by MARKone(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:

How much be mirror for your side, I can buy one 4 u.
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by darian5735(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Keep kwayet

Am waiting for someone to blame buhari for this....m.......

Following.....
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by distilledwalex(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
axortedbabe:
Ppl saying she's ugly,c'mon she has a pretty face,,and I guess Van saw something more than outward beauty in her..

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Ghostmachin3: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
..lwkm..abeg who marriage go epp??
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by TonyRoland(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
van my man jst lyk d way u dey chop all dose ladies for movies
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Hallona: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Unique in our own different ways....she is cute.
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by MrUtech: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
C'mon ladies are trying to have fun why attack them. Sometimes I wish recession dey for typing you will just see short comments like "good, bad, great, fine, ugly, single, etc. There won't be any room for long drama script
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by SURElee(f): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Which kind gown with slit be that? With her kind of body? Just imagine the sitting picture, Lord have mercy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) / Kanye West Buys $4.5m House (Pictures) / Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.