Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife (47552 Views)

Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by imakhe(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
Van is more handsome than the wife, He for marry me. Hahahahahaha. grin

Na your mind you take style talk so
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by davidif: 1:19am On Sep 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
Van is more handsome than the wife, He for marry me. Hahahahahaha. grin

You fine pass him wife?
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 13, 2016
bbmpin:
As always undecided fine guys ending up with ugly women!!!

Wont happen to me (my eyes are functioning properly)

i cant even date the woman he married undecided undecided #unctuous guys

the reason:: there are some characters that are irresistible, at same time some beautiful women are full of themselves and can make a man's life a living hell

there's a saying that all that glitters are not gold

have you ever have an encounter with a beautiful greedy woman..be wise
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by francisMKD(m): 6:35am On Sep 13, 2016
see plenty of END TIME GIRLS on nairaland shouting he for marry me na....''karashikaaa''
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Fela40: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
sinaj:
bros why u wicked so cry

grin Na Correct Yiarn na cheesy
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by TooLateToFail(f): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
great couple..I celebrate you..God preserve your marriage more and more
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Ladybluecash(f): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Okeikpu:
GALS NO DEY TAKE EYE SEE FYN MEN LIKE US grin cheesy
for ur mind gerara here
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Ladybluecash(f): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
MandingoXXX:

Clap for yourself, ode!
no b ;e say mak u no find true love. Ode buruku
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Ladybluecash(f): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chrysz:
. U ar very ryt bcus ur guy is almost hansum.
u tink soo
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Ladybluecash(f): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Skelewu:

undecided
Na who we go ask kwan?

Picture or keep kwayet! angry
ask chris brown dem b buddy,,, enemy evrywhr
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Ladybluecash(f): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=lilmax post=49273576][/quote]na respect u no get. Afo anu
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Okeikpu(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ladybluecash:
for ur mind gerara here
Hmmmmm!!!!
Be careful sad or else
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Okeikpu(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ladybluecash:
for ur mind gerara here
Somehow I lyk yo face
Let's go down deep....... cheesy am serious wink
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Ladybluecash(f): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2016
Okeikpu:
Somehow I lyk yo face Let's go down deep....... cheesy am serious wink
*scoffs*
Re: Van Vicker Shares Photos With His Wife by Okeikpu(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2016
Ladybluecash:
*scoffs*
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos / 2face Sits On A Shoe Couch Says U Dnt Knw Me Or My Story Until U Step In My Shoe / E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.