Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America (6678 Views)

Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral / Head Teacher Demoted To Gateman, Security Man Becomes Teacher In Calabar / Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by onomesandra: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Atlanta elementary school teacher is blowing up on instagram.... people are calling her the "Sexiest Teacher In America"

A Fourth grade teacher from Atlanta is making national news headlines. The teacher, who goes by the name “Paris Monroe” on the Gram is being hailed as the SEXIEST TEACHER in America.

Miss Monroe has been posting inspirational CLASSY pics on social media for a few years, but recently she’s gotten a number of high profile followers – including celebrities and rappers.
to see more photos visit:http://onomenews..com.ng/2016/09/photos-checkout-sexiest-teacher-in.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by Yeligray(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Good for her.
Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by jimoceans14(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Too much sexiness for a teacher,will make boys loose concentration

6 Likes

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
abeg who her sexiness help ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by lilmax(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
then I prefer I repeat her class 5times grin

15 Likes

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by Vanpascore(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Na to repeat sure pass in her class, see stuffs! America get everything, na mummy Lola we get in our class den, she dey tie wrapper like!

10 Likes

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by Richy4(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
I believe what she was putting on in that pic that testified on her body, it might not be permited in Nigerian schools.....Some school head might feel it was to tight and not appropriate, some busy body parents might complain....

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by Nonso92(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by oluwalewis(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
I need to have her as my personal private elementary lessons' teacher.
This load is too MUSH for,I must b ur helper IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by Acepen(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
She reminds me of one of my female teacher...mhen that ass was bam,....my dad use to complain about the rapid decrease of vaseline in the house.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by ameezy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Acepen:
She reminds me of one of my female teacher...mhen that ass was bam,....my dad use to complain about the rapid decrease of vaseline in the house.
smiley

6 Likes

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by ibkgab001: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Seun is hiding somewhere telling Lalallalaala to get that babe`s contact

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by Synzu(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
My eyes will be on that onion booty all day cheesy
Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by smellingmenses: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
lilmax:
the moment you choose to repeat only to be informed she's moving to the next class with your classmates....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by idris4r83(m): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nothing much is there, it's just that same hole and some more flesh that all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by Godhead4(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
That awkward moment when you ar reading this comment to find an awkward moment but there isn't any, and still your reading this comment and your starting to realise that it says nothing important and you just wasted a couple of seconds of your life, but still your reading and don.t even know y. That's so awkward.
Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 12, 2016
idris4r83:
Nothing much is there, it's just that same hole and some more flesh that all.

Finally,someone made some sense.

All these Vaseline boys need to be told that great body doesn't mean great pu$$i but great pu$$1 guarantees great $ex.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by Lilprincey(m): 2:05am On Sep 12, 2016
I'll always seat at the front seat so that i could view more. Fine teacher with killer curves
Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by orackle(m): 3:59am On Sep 12, 2016
lilmax:
shocked olodo[right][/right] angry grin
Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Really?

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by Dclique(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Teachers like this made me very punctual and obedient during my school days.
Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2016
All I can say

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by donvik(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2016
Shea too hot for a teacher... The Male students no go learn shishi grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by Macmilla(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2016
onomesandra:
Atlanta elementary school teacher is blowing up on instagram.... people are calling her the "Sexiest Teacher In America"

A Fourth grade teacher from Atlanta is making national news headlines. The teacher, who goes by the name “Paris Monroe” on the Gram is being hailed as the SEXIEST TEACHER in America.

Miss Monroe has been posting inspirational CLASSY pics on social media for a few years, but recently she’s gotten a number of high profile followers – including celebrities and rappers.
to see more photos visit:http://onomenews..com.ng/2016/09/photos-checkout-sexiest-teacher-in.html
This makes no sense
Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by chumakk: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2016
something below me moved grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by mikool007(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2016
D gal is fyn sha buh i hope her assets r'nt fake, doesn't move me if dey r fake
Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by nathz45: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2016
smellingmenses:

the moment you choose to repeat only to be informed she's moving to the next class with your classmates....
Bros which kind moniker be this na...shuooo
Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by brandonobi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
its gud shes an elementary school teacher, imagine her teaching high school boys

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by FreeSpirited: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
I bet this is the only sure way to bring all back-benchers to the front seats..Back benchers will be like: I must get "A" in this ass lookery course

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by gemale(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
C as Bobby & barca set. Ds 1 na torment 4 John Thomas whether she dey face us 2 xplain/dictate or if she face board dey write on top board. Imagine she come tell u 2 stand & ansa ques when ur flag dey fly 4 full mast.
Re: Checkout The Sexiest Teacher In America by danieljessy: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
I can only imagine aw many times d whole class ll drop their pen on d floor
i must look noni!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Polytechnic 2012/ 2013 Admissions Update / What Are The Difference Between National Symbols And Other Symbols. / How To Know If You Are Among The 62,140 Candidates To Re-write Jamb On July 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.