Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) (28250 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets / Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) / Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing Goats (graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by ENDTIMELIFE: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bifwoli:

You mean the Yorubas?
Afonjas that voted for their pastorr osibanjo how market now grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by berrystunn(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Things hard.. To roga from people hard too
Red eyes every where.
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by kaen1317: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
He will never forget that name "Chinjeng" ever in his life
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Mazeed(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is irksome

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by EpicMaurice(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Davash222:

What are you even saying here?
A thief is a thief, there is no two ways about it. Your friend drinking garri is not better off but he choose to be contented with the little he can afford, why cant that thief be contented with the little he can manage than stealing an okada man's bike??

He should be grateful he met Pacific people today, If not, na him and devil for the share dinner this night.
but when will the angry mob troop to the houses of all these politicians and lynch them or set them ablaze
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Davash222(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:

but when will the angry mob troop to the houses of all these politicians and lynch them or set them ablaze

Ain't you angry?? Go gather your people and troop to the houses of all the politicians and lynch them yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by EpicMaurice(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Davash222:

Ain't you angry?? Go gather your people and troop to the houses of all the politicians and lynch them yourself.
i dont really believe in nor support mob action or jungle justice.
Just that when i see people being lyched cos they stole a bike, i wonder when politicians that steal millions will get their fair share of the jungle justice
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by izzou(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:

Just that when i see people being lyched cos they stole a bike, i wonder when politicians that steal millions will get their fair share of the jungle justice
I understand you

But the local thief is just as guilty as the politicians

Why steak from a fellow poor man who's struggling with you, and is in the same recession with you?

I get more angry with thieves like this guy than politicians sef
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
End of greed undecided
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Richy4(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wow!!!! he was practically designed...
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by EpicMaurice(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
izzou:

I understand you

But the local thief is just as guilty as the politicians

Why steak from a fellow poor man who's struggling with you, and is in the same recession with you?

I get more angry with thieves like this guy than politicians sef
hunger and poverty can really turn a man's brain inside out.

But then......these local thieves steal cos they dont have.
On the other hand, these politicians are already wealthy but they still steal from the poor.
What pisses me off the most is that they wont even finish the money they stole before they die. Why keep accumulating wealth you cant even spend half of when you are already living a comfortable life.
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by izzou(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:

hunger and poverty can really turn a man's brain inside out.

But then......these local thieves steal cos they dont have.
On the other hand, these politicians are already wealthy but they still steal from the poor.
What pisses me off the most is that they wont even finish the money they stole before they die. Why keep accumulating wealth you cant even spend half of when you are already living a comfortable life.
True talk

I perceive a revolution in this country. Not because of our ethnical differences or partial power sharing, but because the poor man on the street will eventually be fed up.

Our politicians are pushing the masses in that direction. Its just a matter of time
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by madgoat(m): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
They should have just put tyres on his neck and burnt him before the police arrived na.
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Rilwayne001: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
jammani:
I was @ that sango today to buy Ram for my Dad. (Kulende market) after buying the first Ram, people had to start telling me to look after it well cos they willl steal it.... Ilorin isnt too peacefull as it was before.

All thanks to Buhari' shange angry
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by kenoz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Too bad
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by rotimage(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
jammani:
I was @ that sango today to buy Ram for my Dad. (Kulende market) after buying the first Ram, people had to start telling me to look after it well cos they willl steal it.... Ilorin isnt too peacefull as it was before.

I guess your definition of being peaceful is when there is no one who will steal at all?
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by straybullet101: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
I bet he voted for the dulllard ... they despatch the zombie asap cool
true talk bro
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Jaidosky: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Well, God be with him

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by EpicMaurice(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
izzou:

True talk

I perceive a revolution in this country. Not because of our ethnical differences or partial power sharing, but because the poor man on the street will eventually be fed up.

Our politicians are pushing the masses in that direction. Its just a matter of time
i really hope so
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by seankay(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
When will they beat Saraki the bigger thief like this?
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Davash222(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:

Just allow karma to do its job.

Shalom
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Nathsbash(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Good 4 him and lesson 2 others...

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by avalontony(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Davash222:

A thief is a thief, there is no two ways about it. Your friend drinking garri is not better off but he choose to be contented with the little he can afford, why cant that thief be contented with the little he can manage than stealing an okada man's bike??

He should be grateful he met Pacific people today, If not, na him and devil for the share dinner this night.

The garri part was because of the recession and am not in support of the thief's action... ..... . Am only saying if we can rise up and challenge the big thieves.
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by sylviaeo(f): 12:07am On Sep 12, 2016
viickerz:
Holy sheet...
See his d!ck cheesy grin
I no c anything
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by armadeo(m): 12:40am On Sep 12, 2016
The reason why only these localntgieves are meeting jungle justice is because all of you asking what of the politicians are always asking.

Nine of you have ever gotten off his butt to make the first move.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by ministeriallist: 2:00am On Sep 12, 2016
blueseacats:
Middle aged man in his 20s op I hail o.
grin I thought I was the only one wondering.
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by mystmoze(m): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2016
Adestar7:
I will even suggest he lynched to death bc if for one reason Uve been a victim of robbery attack, u will know that no crime is too smal to go un punished.
I've been a victim of phone loss to pocket pickers. I lost vital information that's unquantifiable. I even send msg to offer d person to name his price 4 d return of d fone to no avail.
I concur with u...I was rob at gunpoint just last month in my own room in Benue...Eva since then I have been deligently praying that a thief wld be caught in my area...wen others are beating me don get tyre and matches o
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by sfinkzslot(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by sfinkzslot(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2016
man inhumanity to man. let's say no to jungle justice

Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by Sakurah: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Davash222:

does he even ve a little?
Re: Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics) by goldedprince: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2016
Just becos of bic o....
Ok wetin una go do patience Jonathan??
Stupid country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught / Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed / California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.