Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (69046 Views)

Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) / Robert Mugabe Has Died After Being Rushed To Singapore / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by armyofone(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yeah mehnnn, this place is hawt.. see missiles of comparism flying all over the place.... grin

Semper Fi
God bless our troops!!!

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Lucasbalo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

My family is doing quite well, we are in the upper class and I don't necessarily mean Black people but they happen to be significant among the poor populace.

They have done more harm than good for Black men, locking people indiscriminately in jail and using Free money to garner votes.

To top it off, they tax us Upper middle class and that's just taking a piss
What you just posted is a bunch of garbage and I will tell you why. You said you are Uppity black but the Democrats are holding blacks down due to welfare. What makes you special to make you Uppity while the other blacks are down. Do you have two heads ?. What about the Appalichian Whites that overwhelmingly votes republican and they are dirt poor ?. Are they being held down by Democrats in their republican stronghold ?. I grew up in Uptown Section of Chitown when it was known as Bucket of Blood because of the horrific crimes going on then. I don't know how old you are but i was growing in Chicago in the 80s during Iran Contra Gate when President Reagan and his aides were supporting the Contras against the Sandanistan Govt of El Salvador and they were flooding inner cities of America with cocaine and heroine. Did Colonel Oliver North comes to your mind. He was spearheading that from the basement of the White House. Republican administration did that to purposely hurt Blacks and Hispanics Youth. I am a husband and a father of four and I will be damned if I tell my children that someone is holding them down. What kind of garbage is that. We are the pilot of our own planes. We have more poor whites in America than we have poor blacks. You never responded when I said more whites are on welfare in America than blacks but you never said republicans are holding white people down. If you are truly a brother, you must be one of the self loathing 1% brothers that are voting for that Racist Birther named Tramp. If your Trampy Bigot doubts Obama citizenship, what will he think about you ?. I guess you are his African American. You love Tramp and his KKK friends like David Duke, Alex Jones and co. Good luck to you on that. Ya all deserve each other.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lucasbalo:
What you just posted is a bunch of garbage and I will tell you why. You said you are Uppity blacks but the Democrats are holding blacks down due to welfare. What makes you special to make you Uppity while the other blacks are down. Do you have two heads ?. What about the Appalichian Whites that overwhelmingly votes republican and they are dirt poor ?. Are they being held down by Democrats in their republican stronghold ?. I grew up in Uptown Section of Chitown when it was known as Bucket of Blood because of the horrific crimes going on then. I don't know how old you are but i was growing in Chicago in the 80s during Iran Contra Gate when President Reagan and his aides were supporting the Contras against the Sandanistan Govt of El Salvador and they were flooding inner cities of America with cocaine and heroine. Did Colonel Oliver North comes to your mind. He was spearheading that from the basement of the White House. Republican administration did that to purposely hurt Blacks and Hispanics Youth. I am a husband and a father of four and I will be damned if I tell my children that someone is holding them down. What kind of garbage is that. Where the pilot of our own planed. We have more poor whites in America than we have poor blacks. You never responded when I said more whites are on welfare in America than blacks but you never said republicans are holding white people down. If you are truly a brother, you must be one of the self loathing 1% brothers that are voting for that Racist Birther named Tramp. If your Tramy Bigot doubts Obama citizenship, what will he think about you ?. I guess you are his African American. You love Tramp and his KKK friends like David Duke, Alex Jones and co. Good luck to you on that. Ya all deserve each other.
TRUMP AND CLINTON ARE BOTH USELESS...But I know the republicans can keep him in check.

Your other points I back down, I am not ready to drag a useless argument.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Lucasbalo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

TRUMP AND CLINTON ARE BOTH USELESS...But I know the republicans can keep him in check.

Your other points I back down, I am not ready to drag a useless argument.

Glad you back down because you can't disprove the fact that more Whites are on welfare than blacks and that there are more poor whites on public dough than blacks. You come on Nairaland and be spewing anti black garbage being fed to you by racist and bigots. If you put any false information to make blacks like you look bad, I will call you on it. The know nothing American googling experts on Nairaland can swallow it but not Americans that lives in America . It's real life to some of us not a game.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Lucasbalo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
armyofone:
Yeah mehnnn, this place is hawt.. see missiles of comparism flying all over the place.... grin

Semper Fi
God bless our troops!!!
Always Ready. Amen.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Lucasbalo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Congratulation for her achievement. Are you happy now? I may be the one to design the Id's Trump is gonna put on your immigrant neck. We are going to monitor your movement, how you feed, where you work, what you post on social media so that you wont become a security threat to Nigeria and America.
Hungry slacker, why don't you go hustle for your $2 a day making adventure. You are young and using your youth on stuff that won't benefit you. Even surprised you have electricity to charge your Made in China cheap phone. If you are nice, I might send you the new I Phone 7. That should be about your six months salary if you have a job which I doubt.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Zainey338: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by kinibigdeal(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
You should be worried about how Trump is gonna wear you an immigration ID. You sound so frustrated and disturbed based on what you just typed, i advice you take a pill but dont abuse it to calm your immigrant Nerve over the consequencies of Trump presidency on your lifetime income. If you know what $2 is, you wont bother reading that Junks on Newyork times. $2 cannot even feed my Dogs let alone my monthly publications. The cost of my yearly publication's can pay your bills. Moreover am beginning to doubt your citizenship cuz you sound like those Somalian immigrants. I will advice you save that money for iphone7 cuz if Trump discern strongly on you, your destination might be some IDP's in somalia. Start saving Mr. Immigrant
Lucasbalo:
Hungry slacker, why don't you go hustle for your $2 a day making adventure. You are young and using your youth on stuff that won't benefit you. Even surprised you have electricity to charge your Made in China cheap phone. If you are nice, I might send you the new I Phone 7. That should be about your six months salary if you have a job which I doubt.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Lucasbalo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
You should be worried about how Trump is gonna wear you an immigration ID. You sound so frustrated and disturbed based on what you just typed, i advice you take a pill but dont abuse it to calm your immigrant Nerve over the consequencies of Trump presidency on your lifetime income. If you know what $2 is, you wont bother reading that Junks on Newyork times. $2 cannot even feed my Dogs let alone my monthly publications. The cost of my yearly publication's can pay your bills. Moreover am beginning to doubt your citizenship cuz you sound like those Somalian immigrants. I will advice you save that money for iphone7 cuz if Trump discern strongly on you, your destination might be some IDP's in somalia. Start saving Mr. Immigrant
Bambino that you are. Bambino is baby in Italian. Like I said , go make your $2 daily living and don't forget to eat your Eba for Supper since that was your Breakfast and Lunch. Go to bed and don't forget to fleet your room against mosquitos . I don't want you to get malaria so I can be jiving with you my baby brother. By the way, I am not Somalian, I am Russian.

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by kinibigdeal(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Like i said earlier, i can understand your frustrations while growing up ranging from role rage, race, social despair, white disregard for your immigrant root, police brutality etc that have embedded your psychological and pneumatic thinking. The economic class warfare as also plagued your neighbourhood that NL is the only source of your relieve. The thrive for American pie can make immigrants in your image frustrated; i can understand how you feel. If Trump emerge winner, the Racism Obama and Clinton created for you might get worse in school systems, employment, health care etc it can only get better if you prepare your mind for the worst. Lest i forget, Eba is y favourite recipe as you have rightly pointed out, i cant do without it. What's your favourite food? I guess Hilary's crumps!!!
Lucasbalo:
Bambino that you are. Bambino is baby in Italian. Like I said , go make your $2 daily living and don't forget to eat your Eba for Supper since that was your Breakfast and Lunch. Go to bed and don't forget to fleet your room against mosquitos . I don't want you to get malaria so I can be jiving with you my baby brother. By the way, I am not Somalian, I am Russian.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Herinn330: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by mojeer678: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The mods on Nairaland are unpaid trolls of The Bigoted Tramp.

Seriously?

When has telling the truth become a crime?

FYI,

Hillary is a no-show, NOW AND FOREVER

I do not care if "people are shouting F YOU", if insults and everything else is clearly audible when "Hillary appears" now, or if the press "interviews her on an airplane". She is now FAKE no ifs or buts and if these types of things are happening now it is only because a think tank said that to make it more real, have people swear at her and tell her she's going to jail, right where microphones can pick it up, and don't edit it out, either. Have her limp a little too. It is all an effort to fool the public into thinking she is real.

The scamming left cannot get over the fact that she faded out and glitched in North Carolina all the while the environment she was in stayed crystal clear. She was an overlay NO IFS OR BUTS, this cannot ever be recovered from, once you are gone from a frame while the environment remains the same you are a drop in that is totally fake. I am not backing down on this, EVER, to see what I am talking about, scroll down this page and see for yourself. What is shown is only the worst two frames, in the frames leading up to and trailing this, there is something wrong enough to prove she's not there in at least 15 frames. She is NOT supposed to glitch like an R2D2 projection of Princess Leia after the empire takes her to a galaxy far far away!

Source: http://82.221.129.208/basepaged7.html

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Lucasbalo(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
mojeer678:

Seriously?

When has telling the truth become a crime?

FYI,

Hillary is a no-show, NOW AND FOREVER

I do not care if "people are shouting F YOU", if insults and everything else is clearly audible when "Hillary appears" now, or if the press "interviews her on an airplane". She is now FAKE no ifs or buts and if these types of things are happening now it is only because a think tank said that to make it more real, have people swear at her and tell her she's going to jail, right where microphones can pick it up, and don't edit it out, either. Have her limp a little too. It is all an effort to fool the public into thinking she is real.

The scamming left cannot get over the fact that she faded out and glitched in North Carolina all the while the environment she was in stayed crystal clear. She was an overlay NO IFS OR BUTS, this cannot ever be recovered from, once you are gone from a frame while the environment remains the same you are a drop in that is totally fake. I am not backing down on this, EVER, to see what I am talking about, scroll down this page and see for yourself. What is shown is only the worst two frames, in the frames leading up to and trailing this, there is something wrong enough to prove she's not there in at least 15 frames. She is NOT supposed to glitch like an R2D2 projection of Princess Leia after the empire takes her to a galaxy far far away!

Source: http://82.221.129.208/basepaged7.html
Are you sure this tripe you posted is not turning to mental illness for you. Will be expecting you in US with your partner stench to come and vote for your Racist idol. Call me when you arrive and I will pick you up at JFK Airport in N/Y and drop you off at Tramp Tower on Fifth Avenue for your meeting with your Racist pal.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Andrew893: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by mojeer678: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Are you sure this tripe you posted is not turning to mental illness for you. Will be expecting you in US with your partner stench to come and vote for your Racist idol. Call me when you arrive and I will pick you up at JFK Airport in N/Y and drop you off at Tramp Tower on Fifth Avenue for your meeting with your Racist pal.

And I thought you're intelligent.

Did you see "Source" at the bottom? Haters just gonna hate grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by jayzblogng: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Now she has Parkinson's disease . That's a new low. She's is a very accomplished woman by all ramifications and I doubt anyone in your lineage accomplish 1/100 of her accomplishments.
olodo doctors from the uk said so ;n u are a fool for comparing her to me .some Americans call her a killer for the Iraq war n that is too poor to be linked or likened to my linage no wonder your tribe fit kill n even do rituals for moni abeg mkpokpi
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by jayzblogng: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Now she has Parkinson's disease . That's a new low. She's is a very accomplished woman by all ramifications and I doubt anyone in your lineage accomplish 1/100 of her accomplishments.
funny enough she doesn't even know she has a zombie lyk u ugly dick sucking slowpoke
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Lucasbalo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
mojeer678:

And I thought you're intelligent.

Did you see "Source" at the bottom? Haters just gonna hate grin
That is the problem with people that supports Tramp. You posted something from a racist whites nationalist blogs and makes that a gospel truth. Your fantasy will end on November 9 when your racist idol loses and y'all goes into hibernation.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by mojeer678: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lucasbalo:
That is the problem with people that supports Tramp. You posted something from a racist whites nationalist blogs and makes that a gospel truth. Your fantasy will end on November 9 when your racist idol loses and y'all goes into hibernation.

And you're foaming at the mouth for a Caucasian female who called black folks "super predators" and you all a basket of deplorables.

What do we call this condition in you? Cognitive dissonance?
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Lucasbalo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
mojeer678:

And you're foaming at the mouth for a Caucasian female who called black folks "super predators" and you all a basket of deplorables.

What do we call this condition in you? Cognitive dissonance?
I am not only supporting her with my money to her campaign , I will vote for her and so is my wife and children . Whom are you going to vote for. Foreigner for Tramp ?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) / Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies / Dead Body Carried Like A Passenger On Motorcycle In Uganda (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72