Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,541 members, 7,847,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Happy Birthday To Mosunmola 'MO' Abudu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Mosunmola 'MO' Abudu (543 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Mosunmola Filani Slays In New Photos As She Turns 50 / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Mosunmola 'MO' Abudu by WebGuy: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ebony life TV founder and Media Entrepreneur, Mosunmola ‘Mo’ Abudu, is 52-year-old today September 11. She took time to celebrate herself and wrote on her Instagram page this lovely note:

“Dear Lord, thank you for your Love, Favour and Blessings as I celebrate my 52nd Birthday today. Everything that I am, that I will ever be, is by your GRACE. I LOVE YOU MY LORD AND MY GOD”

Mo’ Abudu has been one of the most celebrated TV personalities in Nigeria over the years. Her TV program, Moment with Mo is being viewed in most households and she has been able to interview the top celebrities and politicians within and outside the country, making precise inquest into their lifestyle and achievements.
We are happy for her and the whole Sobolation Crew wish her the best in life.

Happy Birthday to her!!!!!
http://sobolation.com/case-dont-know-today-mo-abudus-birthday/

Re: Happy Birthday To Mosunmola 'MO' Abudu by WebGuy: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
A strong woman!

Happy Birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Mosunmola 'MO' Abudu by HungerBAD: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fine woman.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Mosunmola 'MO' Abudu by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
hbd

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky:fame Is Getting Me More Clients / Donald Trump Allegedly Brags About Sex Life In The 80s And Suggests He Sta / Dayo Amusa: "I'm The Next Big Deal!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.