Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria (30405 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Feyisetan Fayose Distributes Delivery Kits To Pregnant Women (Photos) / Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Bifwoli: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is so wrong Mr Governor .

You're only reinforcing the culture of dependency, expecting freebies and lazy mooching off thats well known to these mohamedans.Why do you think the north is always poorer and lagging behind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Tonyreal49(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ram kor Rom ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by begood2GEJ(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
The APC wahala, the seer of our time, the headache of Buhari and the slayer of a tyrant dullardic Daura cattle rearer president

Quote me and I will cast u into the lake of fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Abeymills(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Zombies n hypocrites full here sokoto state gov bot 50million naira rams 4 orphans mallams u kept quite fayose carry go sir
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Caseless: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pay salaries.

Anyway, it's cool.
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Chrysz(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ogbeni Fayose is that the nxt thing. Aw many of them will even remember to pray 4 Nig ax stated.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by deolu2000(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Well, most state govs. Does this so non issue, but where my concern lies is the size of rams he is giving out, these rams are so so small compare to what it used to be coming from our politicians, the change is real belive me.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Caseless: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Abeymills:
Zombies n hypocrites full here sokoto state gov bot 50million naira rams 4 orphans mallams u kept quite fayose carry go sir
tambuwal is not owing workers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by pippimp(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
eddyjibs:
singapore, Dubai, China south korea usa uk and others did not progress due to prayers we have been praying since 1960 yet no head way. mr fayose under which section of ekiti budget ram money dey

That is what you get when a country's citizen ignorantly follow religion blindly. Only lazy ignorant people pray. It is a way of deflecting responsibilities. They have the power to change things but they prefer someone else to come solve the problems that they created by themselves. As if God was the one that advised them to depend on one source of income for over half a century. Or told them to be collecting salt and rice before voting. Can someone explain to me how God pressured anyone to vote for Fayose?

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by blingxx(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lero15:
Blood go flow tomorrow...

Rams blood I mean
and the same meat u eat everyday comes from those rams .... undecided
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by FODA(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm sharing this because it is thought-provoking. I wish you could forward it to every youth known to you, so they can have a piece of it. And let the sleeping giants rise.
"My Dear Nigerian Youths", by Prof. Isa.
I am very angry and that is why I am addressing you.
You are the source of my anger and I want to vent my spleen- maybe not at you directly- but at the arrogance of your ignorance.
You sit in front of a computer and rant all day through social media but with every click, you make money - not for yourself - but for Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook).
With every megabyte of data you spend complaining and maligning, you make stupendous bucks for Etisalat, Glo and Airtel.
Over the next two years, the number of Nigerian millionaires will jump by 47% but most likely you will not be among because you are too busy whining and complaining. And yet about 60% of Nigeria’s 170m population are below 35 years. Oh, what a waste! By the way, Mark Zuckerberg was 19 when he started Facebook.
Africa’s youngest billionaire, Ashish Thakkar, is 31. He escaped from the Rwandan genocide and relocated to Uganda where he started an IT business.
Collin Thornton, who made his millions by fixing bad computers and setting up Dial-a-Nerd, is 35.
Adam Horowitz, an 18-year-old entrepreneur, started 30 websites in 3 years before he became successful.
The only thing you have ever started is an online petition. Have you heard of Jason Njoku? He’s 33 and the founder of Iroko TV. He received $8m investment into his company just a few years ago. What he does? Sharing the same Nollywood films that you spend hours to watch online. He didn’t just hang around waiting for Buhari to make something happen or blaming Jonathan for not making anything happen.
Kamal Budhabhatti was deported from Kenya but while on the flight, he thought of the opportunities in Kenya. He found his way back after 6 months and today his company is valued at $30m. He’s 36.
Have you heard of Chinedu Echeruo? Apple just paid $1b for his app. He’s a Nigerian like you and all he did was attempt to fix a problem. But for you, the only thing you attempt to fix are your nails- and your hairdo! Chinedu moved to New York in 1995 and found it difficult to navigate the city with ease so he developed HopStop to fix the problem.
Stop listing all the problems - we know them already but what are you doing about them?
Awolowo was 37, Akintola was 36, Ahmadu Bello was 36, Tafawa Balewa was 34, Okotie-Eboh was 27 and Enahoro was 27 at the time of independence of Nigeria.
In 1966, the first coup was led by Kaduna Nzeogwu (29) and stopped by Murtala Mohammed (28), TY Danjuma (28), IBB (25), Sanni Abacha (23) and Shehu Yar'adua (23).
It brought in Yakubu Gowon as Head of State at 32 and Olusegun Obasanjo at 29.
You are in your 40s and you still sag your trousers.
Of course, you know Linda Ikeji. You’ve spent hundreds of hours on her blog laughing and commenting while she smiles her way to the bank.
She’s just built a house for her father in the village- just by you clicking on her gossip and sharing.
Your day is not complete without a stop by at her blog. She was as broke as you are but she turned a hobby into a business.
Are you that void of understanding?
You think those politicians have any regard for you?
That is why I referred to the arrogance of your ignorance at the beginning of this diatribe.
You have a false estimation of yourself. You have an over bloated ego.
You are only as good as an election ticket - pure and simple. You are only good to be used and discarded like a used ballot paper. Who keeps a used ballot paper anyway? That is why they only remember you every four years.
The word CHANGE belongs to the masses not to selected few, my friend sent this to me & I couldn't resist the urge not to share this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by lacream90(f): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
how many rams to how many people hmmmm naija lets be wise
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
babdap:
How many months salary his he owing Ekiti Civil Servant?

Is it a must to share ram when the state can't afford it?

It a pity he won't say how much he spent on buying those rams?

Rather then eradicating poverty in Ekiti State you are promoting it in the name of stomach infrastructure.

Please I wish Fayose should tell Ekiti people the yardstick he uses in selecting those that have been benefiting from his stomach infrastructure programme.

Fayose should kindly add Rice and vegetable oil to the rams, because they are now very expensive.

Only God knew what the state had done to deserve Fayose a mediocre as a Governor.
The leader of any community is an accurate representation of the average mindset in that community.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by dermmy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
They know what to do yet they keep telling Christians and Muslims to pray for Nigeria. angry sad

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Godhead4(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Every commentator here except pippimp violated Nairaland's rule no. 21; you guys needed to be banned.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by lakesider(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nigeria is a circular state . it is a crime to use tax payers money in favor of any religious activity
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by muheewa(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
babdap:
How many months salary his he owing Ekiti Civil Servant?

Is it a must to share ram when the state can't afford it?

It a pity he won't say how much he spent on buying those rams?

Rather then eradicating poverty in Ekiti State you are promoting it in the name of stomach infrastructure.

Please I wish Fayose should tell Ekiti people the yardstick he uses in selecting those that have been benefiting from his stomach infrastructure programme.

Fayose should kindly add Rice and vegetable oil to the rams, because they are now very expensive.

Only God knew what the state had done to deserve Fayose a mediocre as a Governor.
Say whatsoever u like,fayose tried, he gave them something no matter the number.wetin my oga Ajumobi give na to insult him sabi
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
So this lousy mediocre of a governor has chosen to keep silent.

E be like like say e don dey prepare for im woes by the time he's leaving office. grin grin grin
E dey easy to Frozen person Bank account?

Buhari and EFCC don remove battery from his noisy China Phone. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by NobleG1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Who gave this corrupt id*iot the right to use State's money to buy rams for for muslims or spend state's money for any religion?\

Nigerian laws are really for the poor.
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by wristbangle: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
The first ram resemble fayose

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
ibkgab001:
Holy Mary Mother of God #STOMACHINFRASTRUCTURE

By the way ... why did this Fayose kept mute since Aisha came back from the states

It was at that point in time he realised his folly, he learnt his lesson that silence is golden.
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by muffyt05: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
He makes them hungry, while still trying to give them food. Fayose is the world's biggest slave trade merchant in this new generation
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by komododragons: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2016
henryanna36:

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/fayose-distributes-rams-urges-muslims.html
Muslim prayer only worsen our Nigeria situation.

them don't pray for peace but pray for violent
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Koreslee(m): 1:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Ekiti people are suffering cry.......government of stomach infrastructure.....
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 1:18am On Sep 12, 2016
I don't have problem with this man..Gov for d masses....Those rams no gree follow coz dem know say na hunger full where dem dey go...Even grass now sef ekiti/Nigerians pple go soon join ram dey chop due to suffer and dem no go like kill d ram but sell and who wan buy or get money fr this dry land...Fresh green pasture dey govt house o..leave dem there to graze
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by Olufhemy(m): 1:45am On Sep 12, 2016
At times I wonder if Ekiti people are not eating their future.
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by ministeriallist: 1:46am On Sep 12, 2016
jmichlins:
these rams are way to stubborn to accept death. They know what's coming for them
grin
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by hollamanng(m): 1:58am On Sep 12, 2016
They are as stubborn as the owner
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by socrates007: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Most of our leaders act and talk like imbeciles,they are quick to ask people to pray while they refuse to do the needful.
During campaign for vote ,they plead with you to work for them .
After victory they forget about work and resort to prayer alone.
They will cease to do the needful and will be expecting miracle to happen by virtue of prayer
It does not work that way ,don't they know that "to work is to pray".
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by JOSSYTEM(f): 3:41am On Sep 12, 2016
how are we even sure these ram will get to the mediocres
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by omovudu(m): 3:42am On Sep 12, 2016
Who will clap for him and how many did he give out,just pretending to be a nice guy.
Re: Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria by gloryman91: 4:08am On Sep 12, 2016
Misplaced needs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Onnoghen’s Trouble Started / Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper / Fayemi ‘Hustling’ To Become Tinubu’s Foreign Affairs Minister- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.