Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why You Should Play Candy Crush Soda Saga Free Version. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why You Should Play Candy Crush Soda Saga Free Version. (1021 Views)

Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / For Candy Crush (saga) Lovers / Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Play Candy Crush Soda Saga Free Version. by Adoniskid(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Although the game is tagged "girlie" it is a wonderful game if played at the right time.
This weekend, I spent my time playing the game here are lessons from the game.

1. We all start from level one. The game doesn't have an alternative for you to choose a level until you'ved unlock level one. Today unlike any other time we all want to start at the top and nothing else. It teaches you the need to begin from level one and build a career or business right through to the top.

2. Patience: we're in fast paced world and patience is becoming too expensive to afford. You have to wait for 20 minute to get an additional play time when you go out of playing time.

3. No one is a looser: sometimes life poses us a challenge, we do want to quit and Fall into depression. However it teaches the need for mental alertness when you press the quit button; the choice is yours when you get the alert, either to try again on be a loser and quit. Just remember quiters don't win and winners don't quit.

4. You learn the need for celebration; nothing is thrilling than hearing "juicy" "sodalicious", "Divin". Although you may not win at the end, there's is a need to celebrate those little achievement along the way. And of you do win there is a bubble and a bear celebrating. A reminder that why you win call family and friends to celebrate.

5.Encouregement provide; unlike other games, there is nothing as "game over", you only get out of move, meaning you can try again when you have new move. The game of life is never over until you stop breathing, you just need to look inward and find a new move.

6. You are not stastic; as the game progress, you could see you are left with just a single bear to free, to move to the next stage, but unfortunately you are out of move. They do let you know you were very close.

7. All hope is not lost. You will get "them" all next time. This one doesn't require an explanation.

8.friends and Cheerleader. Keep a close network of friends that will cheer you up as you progress through life struggles

9. Good music! From the beginning of the game you will hear that nice music inviting you to stay a bit longer again. You have choice to listen to good music that keeps you motivated and happy as you struggle through life. Just cheer up yourself with good sound.

10. It just feel good to play a game with no guns, no knife swing, no police chasing, just some cool lovely game that is actually a game to help you relax.

Re: Why You Should Play Candy Crush Soda Saga Free Version. by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2016
D game is still girlie! undecided
Re: Why You Should Play Candy Crush Soda Saga Free Version. by yawehoverall: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Pls I can't hear sounds in mine, checked settings all it's in tact, how can I get my sound back?

(1) (Reply)

Healing Herbs Are Featured In Resident Evil 7 / VIDEO: Man Solves A Rubik's Cube In 4.74 Seconds / Game And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.