Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

My Girlfriend Likes Making Love Too Much, 1 Hr Is 1 Min To Her – 9ja Guy Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Girlfriend Likes Making Love Too Much, 1 Hr Is 1 Min To Her – 9ja Guy Cries (1636 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Han Hyun-min, Nigerian-Korean Model Making Waves In South Korea / Guy Cries On Seeing Davido Face To Face (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Likes Making Love Too Much, 1 Hr Is 1 Min To Her – 9ja Guy Cries by kennedy45(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
This dude is complaining about his lady who wants to injure him with the she making love with with him. it’s rather unusual for guys to be complaining about intercourse…LOL…See his tweet=>http://kennedyclement..com.ng/2016/09/my-girlfriend-likes-making-love-too.html

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Making Love Too Much, 1 Hr Is 1 Min To Her – 9ja Guy Cries by Kobicove(m): 3:13am On Sep 12, 2016
Fake angry
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Making Love Too Much, 1 Hr Is 1 Min To Her – 9ja Guy Cries by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2016
warefa
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Making Love Too Much, 1 Hr Is 1 Min To Her – 9ja Guy Cries by Ekakamba: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2016
See him face like 1min. So him no get shame to show him face ba? When the girl quick quick close her face. Sextoy.

(1) (Reply)

Is Simi And Falz Running Away From The Country Together? [PICS] / Bobrisky Shows Off New Hairstyle (photo) / Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.