Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker (1636 Views)

Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo / Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by barnyolix(m): 5:58am On Jan 17, 2017
After different people including Director-General, Bureau of Public Service Reforms, Dr. Joe Abbah shared photos of Bobriskky which showed his hands looking darker than his body, Bobriskky has claimed that haters photo-shop his pictures in order to make his hands and face look darker. See what he wrote below..

http://spicegist.com/entertainment/celebrities/bobriskky-claims-haters-photoshop-photos-make-hands-face-look-darker/

Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by princeade86(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2017
chai..... fct
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by princeade86(m): 6:04am On Jan 17, 2017
see mumu
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by recievesense: 6:07am On Jan 17, 2017
why do we give this thing publicity?
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by femolacqua(m): 6:17am On Jan 17, 2017
For ur mind Na , u de give urself hope. Will u get out of here.
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Bobrisky u have ur say....i have mine!

what is ur probs

but u finer in that yoruba dress(what is it called sef?)...

but my galfriend get yansh pass u grin grin grin

Can u c me
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by sisisioge: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2017
grin grin grin

I'm sorry but I think this dude is seriously fugly!
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by Flexherbal(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Oh Lord! Dash this fellow little sense
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 17, 2017
undecided

Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by kogistar: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2017
gay
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by coolebux(m): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2017
When Bob is living a risky life, they call him Bob-risky
Like Bobrisky like Denrele Edun
Why can't this ugsome afonjas stop disgracing naija guys
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by Unique23(f): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Story that touches the abdomen grin
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by LesbianBoy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol @ looks better in person. Iffahear!

If you see this GAYbriel in real life, he looks like my chinese friends name UG LEE angry
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by ostechno(m): 12:15am On Jan 18, 2017
p,lease what is the iq of this guy undecidedp,lease what is the iq of this guy
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by keshmuah(f): 3:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Did this guy even go to school at all?..His English is so weird, I just weak undecided undecided...
Re: Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker by Everblazinggg(f): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2017
Ewww

(1) (Reply)

Davido Beg Skaes For Money And Got A Reply 30 Billion For The Account (pics, Vid / Comedienne Lepacious Bose New Looks (photos) / Igbinedion's Daughter And Mantu's Son Are Expecting Their First Child (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.