Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,219 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How To Check For Plagiarism Quickly With Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Check For Plagiarism Quickly With Google (740 Views)

How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism / Must Check For Bloggers, Especially Wordpress Users / 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check For Plagiarism Quickly With Google by brianblogmoney(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
I have seen a lot of plagiarism checker and softwares to last a life time.

Now, companies like copyscape and others are charging people just to check an article or loads of articles.

When all of them still rely on Google to check.

Now since they rely on Google, why should I or you pay to check.

When you can just simply and quickly check your work or a freelancers work from Google.

Some of you might be asking how.

Google being a search engine indexes a lot of sites, with a massive amount of Web crawlers out at any time of the day.

Chance are the content a freelance or you, might be writing about has already been stored with Google.

Since its stored, you or anyone can quickly have access to it by just searching for it.

You can do this by entering a few words or sentence from your article into Google search just to check.

Some of you might shout, But Google will give you result based on the individual words you type in or a phrase with the words.

To get around this, just put a quotation mark around the word or sentence or paragraph

Example
"ofe nsala"
"Making ofe Nsala"
"Such a soup requires acute skill and finese, to create the delicacy that is ofe nsala"

http://blogmoney.com.ng

P.S

To fine tune it so that your sure the content or article you are writing or given is truly plagiarism free, or an outright copy.

Use

intext:

Example

intext:"Such a soup requires acute skill and finese, to create the delicacy that is ofe nsala"

See the pic below to see what Google says about the search

Re: How To Check For Plagiarism Quickly With Google by Nonso92(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nice, remembered when I was learning google-fu to enhance my search results.

http://www.mybadagryblog.
Re: How To Check For Plagiarism Quickly With Google by brianblogmoney(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nonso92:
Nice, remembered when I was learning google-fu to enhance my search results.

http://www.mybadagryblog.

Ah yes Google-fu, it's been a while

Now a days it's become standard for me to do Google searches using Google search commands.

Thanks for the remind

(1) (Reply)

Calling Young Developers To Join In Our Webdevelopment Project. / FREE Web Development And Mobile App Development Training Resources!!! / Learn Php On Nairaland Will Put You Guys Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.