Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" (41886 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by UncleGist: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus tweeted this amidst reports of Busola Dakolo's rape allegations against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Meanwhile, she revealed her friend of 15 years had this same experience with this same pastor.

Read her post below. .

I am in tears right now. Just got off the phone with someone I have known for 15 years. She had the same experience with this same pastor. The details of her experience were so shocking. She told ppl around him, but they all suppressed it. Are ppl still doubting this incident?

See more here; http://gistmore.com/my-friend-of-15-years-had-the-same-experience-rape-actress-stella-damasus

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by UncleGist: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2019

1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by UncleGist: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by landmark86: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Hey!!!
This thing is becoming real ooooooo
Who Fatoyibo offended?
Can we can this vengeance?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by StrikeBack(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Abeg

Lalasticlala oya come do your work joor..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by StrikeBack(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2019
landmark86:
Hey!!!
This thing is becoming real ooooooo
Who Fatoyibo offended?
Can we can this vengeance?

Local man is asking.

Can CAN can this man

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by ifyalways(f): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Something is going on. . .

I hope Timi and wife get evidence, perharps they still have that nightie Busola wore on the first incidence. His DNA and prints might still be on it.

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Moneywirer: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2019
My major concern is what this news would do to the pastor's church.

The truth is this, if this man comes out and confesses, showing full remorse. Him and his ministry would still survive but if he keeps dragging the matter back and forth and it finally gets to court, more testifiers will show up and he might likely end up in jail. Then there would be a prison branch of COZA.
it's still a win-win!!!

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2019
When cases like this erupt it makes you wonder when social media became a Law court. All this celebrities reacting on social media should join hands together and sue this man then let him go and prove his innocence in court. Some of them are reacting because it's the latest news in town and all for the likes and comment.
Timi should take this man to court FCOL and stop the cyberspace ranting already.
Quote me if we talk about this on Nairaland, twitter, FB, Instagram and the likes and no legal action is taken we are no better than empty vessels making noise.
#NoToRape

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Iyajelili(f): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2019
I don't like talking about pastors cause their disciples won't let you breath.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2019
I’m yet to see any robust reply from Fat Oyinbo but I have my own robust reply here.
Fat Oyinbo is indisputably a fuc boy perhaps one with such skills and tools that can melt the brain.
I guess he has been aware of his strength as a talented fuc boy way back and also knows the weakness of his victims. He is always guilty as charged so I believe things said about him are true, not just slanders or blackmail.
However one thing that always confuses me is that those who always claim to be the victims of his randiness are always the accomplices too, who always ensure he successfully carried out his misbehaviours on them. Victims and accomplices I say.
The case of Ese Walter for instance, if I remember what she said then correctly, their sexcapade happened outside Nigeria. She can’t call that a rape or say he coerced her but let’s just say he took advantage of her psychologically. It’s easy for him to take advantage of you the first time, perhaps the second time too but how can you claim someone took advantage of you for over a week. That’s over 7 fvcking days! 7 days make a week. Perhaps they did it for 10 or 14 days.
I’m not acquitting Fat Oyinbo as being innocent but still, some of these ladies shouldn’t make him look like a devil while they try to make themselves look like saints. You can’t put all the blame on him. How will a mature lady who knows her left hand from right pretend to be so vulnerable after enjoying the whole thing. I hate that shiiit.
He took advantage of you the first day, the second day, the third day too you already knew his intentions but instead of kicking against it this time, you allowed him, enjoyed every bit of what he was doing to you until it happened for over a week. People are quick to get sentimental and support the so called victims in situations like this since they are women but I can’t be fooled. There are genuine cases but there are also cases of women who take advantage of situations. They try to eat the cake and also have it. They perfectly enjoy any opportunity of such sexcapades, at the same time will want to look like saints and put all the blame on men. I only think some of these girls open up eventually when they no longer have any other opportunity for the sexcapades anymore. They miss the whole thing and so are pained only to change their pain into blackmailing the man involved.
If you are not held at gun point, coerced, overpowered by a gang or one powerful body builder or someone much powerful than you, if it’s just an ordinary guy; then bite his nose off, hit him on the head, defend yourself, no mature adult lady should come later to be claiming rape victim when you were the accomplice of the whole thing.
I know that there will be other ladies already admiring the man looking for opportunities with him or some who are already in sexual adventure with him but would not say anything now until when they no longer have such opportunities again.
Smart women always taking advantages of situation, especially when the guy is rich or famous or if such ladies want public sympathy or attention. The likes of Kim Kardashian, Sola Fapson or whatever she calls herself. Not every rape or abuse allegation is genuine.
Monica Lewinsky almost wrecked the life of Bill Clinton with her scandal only for the bitch to confess recently after spoiling his reputation that she was the one who intentionally seduced the poor man.
I wouldn’t support a genuine abuse or rape case but I’m not part of the general public who are unnecessarily sentimental and biased with everything a woman says just because she’s a woman.

70 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Benekruku(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Biodun's peniss has ruined him!

He did feel like cutting off the rod.

See what the impatience of his peniss has caused him

Gave his life to Christ but didn't submit his dick

24 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by lielbree: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2019
The requirement of the law to prove rape is corroboration!! I remember Ese of 2013 tried to raise the issue of how this man raped her but she did not has the audience Busola has.

More than 20 women from all works of life has accused this man and some people are still trying to defend him.

He is a rapist and it did not start today. Everyday for the theif but one day your nyash go open.

Meanwhile nobody has accused my own pastor of rape o....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by northvietnam(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Praise da Rod somebody

da Rod is sweet,..... All the time.
.... grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by originally(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Trying hard not to be judgmental, Busola mentioned the pastor's wife in her story. Got me thinking

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by chaniad18: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2019
sorry
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by HumanHairLovers(f): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Anyone who knows the trauma of bring raped as a child cannot support this whether it is true or not.

I remember when I was a kid and went to find my sister when I saw a neighbor bringing out his rod against my sister from the back. If you see rod! cry

I was shocked. I & my sister was just 11, 12 or so.

This guy played with us and we didn't even have the courage to tell anybody.

I reasoned since he didn't do it nothing much.

But as a grown up when I think of it I am still shocked.

I say this with so much tears, it was my sister. Lord. cry
Innocent Sister cry

If he had his way he'd say he's playing. That it was consensual.

What can be consensual about sleeping with an underage child?

I don't know where that guy is today, but if I see that guy again in my life even if he is 90 years old I wound him that he won't never forget in his remaining life.

Someone said the prick doesn't have a brain of their own but I bet if one prick is cut like this idiot pastors own that prick would start having it's own brain.

If men like Timi don't fight this, many women would endure this for a life time.

Do you know what it means to wake up in the middle of the night with tears in your eyes.

Let God judge. Yes let him judge him in prison.

Whether it's true or not this case must go down to the end.

I'm very sure they're I'd a lot of skeletons in that church. Unilorin students should speak up.

That is not a church but a haven to destroy lives.

Some people talking about supporting one side. It's about making this rape victims noise loud.

If you know what kids have been damaged by men, you would allow people to make noise.

Some people would talk about using the same energy for politicians.

At least let's start somewhere. And here we're starting with rape.

Politics cannot have a united voice, someone would always support someone else so it would hard to have such a strong voice. So we're starting with what we can - nailing rapist!

I beg Timi do us proud and nail this idiots please

We're solidly behind You

Anyone who is not is a rapist, pro rapist or a future rapist!

olurich01:
Ok. I know this is a different thread, I need front-page to comment this. That COZA and Busola SAGA is true. I lived in Ilorin all my life before I recently moved to Lag. We started COZA together before he moved to Abuja. The number of girls (past B as we fondly call him ) slept with is numerous. If all of them should come out. COZA WOULD BE FAR GONE..A LOT HAPPENED INSIDE STELLA MULTI PURPOSE HALL ALONG OFFA GARAGE ROAD. JUST DONT BE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU ARE. YOU CANT ESCAPE PASTOR B. I BELIEVE HE'S A CHANGE PERSON BUT HIS PAST WILL FOREVER HUNT HIM. CONTROL YOUR LIBIDO GUYS

tabaski:
I am not surprised at all. People that knows Biodun during his secondary and University days in Ilorin will understand. I laff when people refer to him MOG. MOG my foot. Mtchew

tabaski:

We were friends during his university days, not so close though but if i tell u all shits d dude has done and still doing underground, u won't touch him with a very long long long pole

Omihanifa:
If you have been to COZA before, you will understand why even some church members don't trust him on this particular matter angry cuz baba nah guy man and he dey sweet talk people all in the name of counselling coupled with the fact that women are always around him undecided so he is very vulnerable to temptation, and adultery

The best he should have done was to settle this matter in house, and compensate the dakolo's family if need be. All this gragra of him saying he's going to court will further expose his dark past ( former cultist, scammer,)

Busola dakolo can't just come on air and start spewing trash,she has a family and reputation to protect angry

Whether the pastor likes it or not, this issue will have a physiological effect on his wife and children

And finally, I will also advice him to do away with TONTO DIKEH that he gives preferential treatment to anytime she comes to church. undecided angry

ValCon888:
Thank you RMD.
This case made me realize many Nigerians lack empathy. The ability to put yourself in the shoes of the abused. Do you know what it means to be raped? To be sexually assaulted by the one person who's supposed to protect you?
Busola Dakolo is a strong woman to speak up.
In saner societies the police would have promptly started investigations with helplines created to persuade more people to come forward.
For those saying there was consent:
Sleeping with a 17yr old girl is rape even if she says yes. This is because she lacks the legal capacity to give you consent.
Even in the United States, the only way a man 18 and above can sleep with a girl of 17 is if they started dating when he was also underaged. That relationship is protected under the Romeo and Juliet Laws.

Modified: @ regiomontanus and neddstark and other silly people asking for evidence.

You say I lack wisdom, but it is you guys that lack sense. Is this your first time hearing about Pastor Fatoyinbo and women? Not just sleeping with them but wrecking their lives. Is this your first time?

In his reply, he stated they are trying to extort money from his church. Is he richer than Pastor Adeboye or Pastor Oyedepo? Why do we not hear such stories about these Pastors?

I had said earlier that investigations should be carried out. Does that not mean the relevant authorities should do their job and look for evidence?

Women must be encouraged to speak up because these monsters are not just in positions of authority, but hiding in plain sight around you.

So please try and have sense. If not for your sake but for the sake of your family and loved ones.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by zopaks: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by femichill: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Moneywirer:
My major concern is what this news would do to the pastor's church.

The truth is this, if this man comes out and confesses, showing full remorse. Him and his ministry would still survive but if he keeps dragging the matter back and forth and it finally gets to court, more testifiers will show up and he might likely end up in jail. Then there would be a prison branch of COZA.
it's still a win-win!!!
Bro, you are Savage.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Would humanity be better without our private parts? Just a thought.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by fridaos19: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2019
It happens
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by oluwasegun007(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2019
All I know is somebody cup is full... undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by ricon: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Let them all come out and appear in court, this must stop.

In all honesty I think IamD or Donstan is MAD!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by sotall(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Na wa ooo

Everybody is trying to pull Fatoyinbo down.

E be like say the man cup don full

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by hadaptor(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Another Victim of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo claimed she has documentary evidence
I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Written by Franca E.
Culled from La Isla Bonita
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2019
You were raped, you did not report to the authority, you reported to people close to him. Stupid girls everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by lilianofentse(f): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2019
StrikeBack:

Local man is asking.

Can CAN can this man
lol
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" by Kobicove(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2019
It's becoming obvious that COZA guy is a sex predator undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown / Portable new Signee, Abuga survives ghastly auto crash in his brand new Benz / Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.