Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) (74444 Views)

Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by czaratwork: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2016
She is acting up. She knows the consequences of her act so she is evading it how come she was not mad when she kidnapped 2 kids.
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by DAramis: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2016
Funny comments from some people.

I think she is acting up either consciously or unconsciously.
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by greatcrown: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2016
Please what is the work of Police PRO?

Each time there is an issue that requires their comments they always find one escape route or the other!!!
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Chrysz(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Maski87:
She is just pretending I think the police should fuckkk that madness out of her pu$i.
Vr own no pass Bleep, may God ve merci on u.
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Day11(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Yommy247:
but y? Ko le to yen now... haba! I pray we all fulfill destiny lagbara olorun

Nor mind him, he's a kid
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Chrysz(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Maski87:
She is just pretending I think the police should fuckkk that madness out of her pu$i.
Vr own no pass fucckk, may God ve merci on u.
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2016
The witches in her village still followed her to prison...them just wan finish her matter

Jesus is the only way
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by beadaholic(f): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2016
Maski87:

Mad statement by a mad person. Your brain is full of rot. SMH
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Nostradamu(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Day11:

Hang a mad woman?

Are you also mad? angry
You took the question out of my mouth. Nobi everybodi wey dey NL balance "upstairs" .
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by delishpot: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2016
She no want name accomplice. She will act mad until police gets tired and set her free.
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by rafcrown(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2016
SHE IS A KIDNAPPER.PERIOD.
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by socrates007: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2016
ademega:
They have remote control her brain so that she won't say a word of her sponsors. Court would only asked them to put her in a pysco home yaba
u are just on point.you just wrote out my thought .
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2016
Maski87:
Perv.
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by LorDBolton(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Day11:

Hang a mad woman?

Are you also mad? angry

Lols epic

But come to think of it, just imagine if mad people are being picked off the street and immediately taken to the gallows and hanged?

I can guarantee u a sudden wave of healing across naija, mad people will miraculously become sane. Or ask urself how come mad people look left, look right, look left again b4 crossing? Lols. Nobody wan die grin
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Greataausim(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2016
manutdrichie:
I came to see a female suspect dancing unclad grin
But was disappointed

Maybe she don dance fiji and pasuma.... No b here oooo, she don show dem everytinz frm the streets of kpeku go inside her womb sef.
Dis na wetin u go see 4 niaja wen our leader no rules us well.
Smoking my weeds while it rain heavily#
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by gidjah(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2016
Very very true my brother, people can be pretty dangerous .she has been remoted via satellite from the kingdom of the devil.she even looks pretty from afar
ademega:
They have remote control her brain so that she won't say a word of her sponsors. Court would only asked them to put her in a pysco home yaba
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Coyotejack(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2016
Day11:

If truly she is insane, then why hanging her?

Let the court decide her fate.

*.......And next time you insult me again*

The law does not make provision for MAD people
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by deLogo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
The strip pishure or.... wink
yes snap the unclad pishor or wedonbilivit
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Na which kind style she dey dance?
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by lozanni(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
soberdrunk:
sad Na scope jare!! He be like nah 'ajebutter' police station dem carry her go, If to say nah 'confirm' Naija station way Dpo face be like Datsun 190 way don get accident and all the officers for the station be like wetin evolution reject, she 4 behave....... angry

LWKMD, you don come again.
Infact some police stations are like Government Rejected Areas.
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
lozanni:

LWKMD, you don come again.
Infact some police stations are like Government Rejected Areas.

My brother walahi u nor lie, i go one police station he be like Shrine, Dpo be like that black warrior for "King Solomons mines"(that ancient movie) the way i carry cooperate that day ehnn, for 5k offence i run pay 20k because i nor wan make 6pm meet me 4 d station cos i sure say demons and spirit dey live der 2......

Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
dos of u supporting dis wicked & mad kidnapper will b tested by another syndicate by kidnapping ur love ones. den u know how painful it is4 a to kidnapper 2 pretend in sure a way. she shd b charged 4 attempted murder
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Forwetinnah: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Shoooooooooo...police go arrest suspect, arrest trouble grin . Make dem carry their kaya go joor, who send them to arrest mad person? I'm sure they were thinking they would make some cash off her or her relations but this one come hook them for neck..the lady might be pretending so they can release her without bail money. Cunning man kpeme, funny man Bury am.
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by afrika(f): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Police is the last sector or unit to believe. Wonder what they did to this beautiful girl and she went naked? Maybe forcing her for sexx.... Maybe
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Generalyemi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Day11:

If truly she is insane, then why hanging her?

Let the court decide her fate.

*.......And next time you insult me again*

that picture is from d video of pastor Marx,,ex USA marine..he disarmed that guy with d gun in 1 seconds..
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by bobbybrown007: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kingsasian:
I don't think she is sane.

No, she isnt. Leroy is Sane. And he plays for man city grin
Kingsasian:
I don't think she is sane.

No, she isnt. Leroy is Sane. And he plays for man city
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by chiwex(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Maybe she couldn't meet up
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Shabib(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Prince16: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Wasn't she mad when she took the children, we wouldn't have heard about her insanity if she did succeed with her evil deed undecided

"U guys should stop thinkin with your pénis when it comes to women" angry

collabo4me:
dos of u supporting dis wicked & mad kidnapper will b tested by another syndicate by kidnapping ur love ones. den u know how painful it is4 a to kidnapper 2 pretend in sure a way. she shd b charged 4 attempted murder

rafcrown:
SHE IS A KIDNAPPER.PERIOD.

delishpot:
She no want name accomplice. She will act mad until police gets tired and set her free.

czaratwork:
She is acting up. She knows the consequences of her act so she is evading it how come she was not mad when she kidnapped 2 kids.

I taya o. Pipo don't know how far ds ritualists can go to escape prosecution. 'Feigning insanity' is one of dem!
Can u imagine, she was sane enough to coordinate d kidnap of 2 children. Insanity my foot!
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Spidermon: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Maski87:

Na your pr ick dem go use? If any mad woman get belle for your area, na you be no 1 suspect

Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Decryptor(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
When asked her name, she called 3 names within one second, Ganiyat, Cynthia and Sola
'
'
'
'
'
'
NCAN...over to you!
Re: Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) by Nathkem01(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Day11:

Hang a mad woman?
Are you also mad? angry
Lol....

Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) / Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos)