Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigeria Is Finished - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Finished (3148 Views)

Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics / With Buhari Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu, He Is Finished(VIDEO OF BUHARI) / "With Biafra, It Is Finished" - Gowon {video} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Finished by AloyEmeka3: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2009
A friend told me last week he was denied visa to visit ANGOLA. I said, Angola kwa doing guy for us? . He said that Angolan visa is more difficult than American visa now unless you are applying from Accra, Ghana. My question is: At this rate, don't you think Chad will soon start doing guy for us and deport and close their border in Borno?.

We bark like dogs without doing anything to help our situation. if westerners have been treating us like lepers, I think it will be more insultive when other Africans do the same. We are indeed reapingg the benefits of one Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by asha80(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2009
Did the guy tell you what he was going to Angola to do?Is he in the oil and gas field or hussling?
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by willy13: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
Why i believe they are strict with naija guys is because Angola is known as DRUG country so any naija guy is seen as a drug barron
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by MrCrackles(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2009
Na wa o o o . . . . Odikwa serious! grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by GEW: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Na wa o o o . . . . Odikwa serious! grin cheesy
na really odikwa serious. imagine angolla. why do we need visa to visit another african country? reminds me of having to pay £11 for an egypt visa when i was very convinced my green passport should carry me into any africa country for just one day.

i hope they get to pay for visa to come to naija too?
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by agor1974: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2009
its true nigeria is finished,b/4 nigerians are the derling of our so call african brothers cos we contributed for their freedom but now when they become free, nigerians, are now their fools and criminals,and drug dealers nigerians should know today that our problems is cos our stand against the west for the liberation  and freedom of our africa which we paid dearly for it.during these period nigeria never attracted any investment from the west exacpt in the oil sector,cos our northern leaders conspired to sell the people of niger delter.its high time nigeria stop these african brotherhood its not working for us,look at south africa and there dealings with nigeria what benefit,to show for it,the aparthide govenment of that country actually start producing nuclear weapon inorder to use it against nigeria cos of nigeria support for a.n.c.and our beloved african brothers and sisters,in short nigerians should start weeping for themselves cos the worst is still to come.our african brothers and sisters will be used against us because they love to be feed by the white who has succeeded in slaving their mind that nigerians are their enermy,why most nigerians have refuse to work for the whiteman bt to do their own things.blackman and brainwashing,visa to angola what does the blackman know about visa,did the whiteman come to africa with visa.black people wakeup,africans wake up emancipation must start from somewhere,zimbabwe blacks people thought they where friends of the whiteman british now what happend to them they are paying the price.the whiteman dont hv friends bt interest,
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by geonuel(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
i totally agree with you guys, not only being denied visa to order country is the issue on ground but checkout the educational system of the country.
Naija is blessed but we have bad leader.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by muhsin(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
Sounds far-fetched!
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
we are not so far you and i have the hope that a day will come that a whirlwind will blow off our retarded politicians who know nothing but themselves, can you imagine angola refusing nigerian visa, O ga gan,
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by GEW: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
geonuel:

i totally agree with you guys, not only being denied visa to order country is the issue on ground but checkout the educational system of the country.
[b][b] Naija is blessed but we have bad leader.[/b][/b]
where does nigeria recruit its bad leaders from?
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by citizenY(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
So when you go out of Nigeria and misbehave na because you get
bad leader. You go enter , you no go gree commot. You go begin do
crooked biz and drugs (not all).

Whether your leader is good or bad does not give you visa. It is the
behaviour of those who went to that country before you.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by mekuslogan: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
We know all that already that the country is finished; the question is to finish it off finally so everybody will be free from each other. At this rate, Igbos will need visas to live in Lagos. Likewise, all those Yoruba working in oil rigs in the East and South South will also need visas. Even the cows from the North will need visas, together with their rearers.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by Goldmind1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2009
Hahahahahhahahahahh Hahahahahahahha Hahhahahahahha Na now u sabi. I have only 2 options in the concept called Nigeria. Either to join politics and effect a change or nationalize somewhere else.

But for now, this country has failed completely.
QED.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by sowura(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
wetin dey pain me be say we dey spend our naija money dey settle quarel for this countries and that is at the expense our suffering naija masses
citizenY:

So when you go out of Nigeria and misbehave na because you get
bad leader. You go enter , you no go gree commot. You go begin do
crooked biz and drugs (not all).

Whether your leader is good or bad does not give you visa. It is the
behaviour of those who went to that country before you.

you have a point but nigerians are not the only ones guilty of this, do you have any idea how many chadians, Nigerien, Lebanese commit all sorts of atrocities in nigeria? the difference is that we do not have leaders that do anything about protecting us and our image and also we to sabi, anything wey we start we dey sabi pass the people wey begin am
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by mustafar1: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
and we condescend because we think we are better than everyone else and they do not have a right to accept or deny whosoever they please entry into their country,
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by AloyEmeka3: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
Gold-mind:

Hahahahahhahahahahh Hahahahahahahha Hahhahahahahha Na now u sabi. I have only 2 options in the concept called Nigeria. Either to join politics and effect a change or [size=14pt]nationalize[/size] somewhere else.

But for now, this country has failed completely.
QED.
Naturalize.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by udezue(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2009
Its their right to deny or approve ur visas. What makes you think you are superior in Africa? LOL
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2009
I think we make noise over spilled milk.
Angola is a nation that has the right to protect her border against anyone and any coy that they see as threat.
If Nigeria can allow every Tom, Dick and Harriet to their own shore, then, Angola has just shown maturity.
However, dont let us be so quick to say Nigeria is finished all cos Angola wont let a Nigerian come to their nation, what was his purpose of visit, does he have the requirements?
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by AloyEmeka3: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2009
It's true they have a right but what I gathered from grapevine sources is that they have strict visa restrictions for Nigerians. Do we have the same for them?. Is that not discrimination against us?. Very soon, Sierra Leone will stand up and reject 90% of Nigerian visa applicants after we wasted millions of dollars and human resources for their sake. We shall not remain Obi forever. Nigeria is a typical case of 'Eze goes to school' yearly and no known possible year of graduation.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

It's true they have a right but what I gathered from grapevine sources is that they have strict visa restrictions for Nigerians. Do we have the same for them?. Is that not discrimination against us?. Very soon, Sierra Leone will stand up and reject 90% of Nigerian visa applicants after we wasted millions of dollars and human resources for their sake. We shall not remain Obi forever. Nigeria is a typical case of 'Eze goes to school' yearly and no known possible year of graduation.

If these are all it will take for Nigerian govt to wake up and protect her own citizen, then, so be it.
Nigeria is a place where almost every other national is superior to Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by ezeagu(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2009
Wait, let Benin and Cameroon start making their cash, Nigeria will become a cage. grin undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
what was your friend going to Angola to do?

I wouldnt give him a visa either if his papers werent in order.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by citizenY(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2009
You cannot fault them for enforcing their local regulations if their
enforcement means you are denied a visa.

Nigeria should do likewise. Na only for Niger dem dey give Lebanese visa
to come do shopkeeper and bar tender. Na transfer of technology. You wan
visa go Lebanon, whossai, dem no go give you.

D man wey wan go Angola should take heart. If na tourist, make you go
Obudu or Tinapa. Na by force?
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by AloyEmeka3: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2009
My friend is planning to expand his business to Angola. He lives and supplies electrical equipments to companies in Douala after being retrenched from schlumberger 8 years ago,  He has branches in Libreville, Cote d' Ivoire, Accra, PH, Liberia and Durban.  He recently opened another business in Takoradi and tried to enter Angola only for their chamber of commerce to reject his application leading to visa rejection.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by bawomolo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
ezeagu:

Wait, let Benin and Cameroon start making their cash, Nigeria will become a cage. grin undecided

come on, we would always have niger republic to pick on
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by mustafar1: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

My friend is planning to expand his business to Angola. He lives and supplies electrical equipments to companies in Douala after being retrenched from schlumberger 8 years ago, He has branches in Libreville, Cote d' Ivoire, Accra, PH, Liberia and Durban.  He recently opened another business in Takoradi and tried to enter Angola only for their chamber of commerce to reject his application leading to visa rejection.

now you are talking. . .
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by ezeagu(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
bawomolo:

come on, we would always have niger republic to pick on

And do what there?
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by AloyEmeka3: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
ezeagu:

Wait, let Benin and Cameroon start making their cash, Nigeria will become a cage.  grin undecided

Stop drawing BecomeRich out from his cage. He will soon use this opportunity to draw a fiscal plan map on why and how Yoruba, part of ijaw and Benin republic should join forces and become the next South Korea of Africa. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by AloyEmeka3: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
ezeagu:

And do what there?

That's what you will be saying until they fix their country and close their boarders from you.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

My friend is planning to expand his business to Angola. He lives and supplies electrical equipments to companies in Douala after being retrenched from schlumberger 8 years ago,  He has branches in Libreville, Cote d' Ivoire, Accra, PH, Liberia and Durban.  He recently opened another business in Takoradi and tried to enter Angola only for their chamber of commerce to reject his application leading to visa rejection.

It means there is something on his biz application that doesnt look right to them, if he blv he has been treated unfair, i am sure there will be an appeal process.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by AloyEmeka3: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2009
That's what he is working on. It's like Angola is not 100% capitalistic. Business ownership there is a little bit complicated but his anger is why they refused him visa after all he is a citizen of Africa's super power. Will they do the same to an American?
Re: Nigeria Is Finished by blackspade(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2009
Angola's AMAZING Post-War Transformation:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-327786.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beggars Return To The Streets Of Abuja / Demmy Blaze Release A Single For Mimiko 2nd Term Ambition / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Lifeless On Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.