Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Student Withdraws From UNILORIN, Said He Cheated During O-level Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Withdraws From UNILORIN, Said He Cheated During O-level Examination (421 Views)

A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style / Some Incredible Photos From Unilorin Most Popular Blogger - Temiloluwa Badmus / Ordering For Transcript From Unilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Withdraws From UNILORIN, Said He Cheated During O-level Examination by gbolakpine(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2016
A 300-level Sociology student of the University of Ilorin, Jephtaph Abolarin took a bold step as he withdraws from the institution after confessing he cheated during his West African Senior School Certificate Examination, authorities have confirmed.

According to Abolarin who says he is now a ‘born again’ Christian, it would be sinful to continue using the certificate for any purpose.

In his letter to the institution’s Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Academics, Prof. Sidiqat Ijaiya, Abolarin said he wanted to withdraw from the school because he got his WASSCE through examination malpractice.

The university’s Deputy Director, Corporate Affairs, Kunle Akogun, has confirmed the withdrawal.

Abolarin’s letter read in part, “Just as a house that was built on a faulty foundation will surely collapse, it is also certain that a career that is built on a faulty foundation will definitely collapse. All through my secondary school days, I was just a church ‘goer’, without genuine salvation and the fear of God. As a result, I got my WASSCE result through examination malpractice.

“By the grace of God, now, I have encountered the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ, which called for repentance and restitution.

“Sir, with deep conviction, I have realised that there is no point building my academic career on a faulty foundation; since the WASSCE result I got through malpractice is the basis in which my admission into this university was anchored.

“Therefore, I have decided to withdraw from the university and start all over again.”

http://www.kongegist.com/2016/09/student-withdraws-unilorin-said-cheated-o-level-examination/
Re: Student Withdraws From UNILORIN, Said He Cheated During O-level Examination by Wizzyblack3(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2016
Him brain don enter recession and needs to be format.
Re: Student Withdraws From UNILORIN, Said He Cheated During O-level Examination by pseudonomer: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
He is under a spell, or he is being brainwashed! or he's running on low cgpa with a lot of carryovers, and thinking of starting again. Mark Zuckerberg is an hacker that cheated his way through facebook, but he know he's good enough to make it through, and he made it!

(1) (Reply)

South African Universities To Offer B. Sc Witchcraft / My Last Career Advice For My 13-year Old Daughter (my Will) / UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.