Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style (2474 Views)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Nairalander Just Signed Out From School In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by RELAN2446(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Signed out from Unilorin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by RELAN2446(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2018
More pictures here

Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by Anigreat: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2018
shocked

The first pix and the one the girl is twerking shows what you went to school to do.

I pity your parents for spending much on your education all the same congratulation, atleast you've learned how to fuccck shocked no achievement is greater than that.

I wish you all the best in life, may you continue to fucck, and may girls continue to twerk for you.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2018
CONGRATS fine young man.
ALL THE BEST for the future.
This is just the beginning of your sucess.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by OneCorner: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Why ur gf abi na friend come do teeth like east west road grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Jul 06, 2018
OneCorner:
Why ur gf abi na friend come do teeth like east west road grin
The haters have arrived!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by mytime24(f): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Op, that 4th pic thou shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Let mi come nd b goin embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by Benblaq(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Oboy I dey gbadun you. swear say if you no straff those girls make amdioha strike you.
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by LexngtonSteele: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2018
Whatever your CGPA is .... except it is 5.00, that gal reduced it by - 0.5

REFERENCE:

LexingtonSteele et al., 2018 : "4th picture of female twerking on male sex organ"
angry

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
GRAPHIC!
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by Dollarship(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
mytime24:

wish we could do that together but konji don die cry
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by Maverickking1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Congratulations op. Me sef go sign out of unilorin next year cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by RELAN2446(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Maverickking1:
Congratulations op. Me sef go sign out of unilorin next year cheesy
Naxo, which department? ?
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by RELAN2446(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
mytime24:

Oya come back here
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by RELAN2446(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
Whatever your CGPA is .... except it is 5.00, that gal reduced it by - 0.5

REFERENCE:

LexingtonSteele et al., 2018 : "4th picture of female twerking on male sex organ"
angry
Lol, she actually increase it bro
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by Maverickking1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
RELAN2446:

Naxo, which department? ?

Social works
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by mytime24(f): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dollarship:
wish we could do that together but konji don die cry
better cool
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by mytime24(f): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
RELAN2446:

Oya come back here
to do wat sad
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by SaintHilary(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
So where's the *style*
After writing on dere uniforms like people wey jux finish waec undecided

Congrats though

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
so ur own uni dey offer bleepoLOGY

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by RELAN2446(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Maverickking1:

Social works
political Science here
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by SoSlimOlak(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
This is to notify the general public that there is private lesson for the following subjects(1) Mathematics(2)Furthermathematics(3)Physics.The tutors have many years of experience.Patronise us today,the trials will convince you.
(Ibadan and it's environs)
For more enquiries,call:08052143418
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by Maverickking1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
RELAN2446:
political Science here

Congratulations once again op

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by anitasoll(f): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2018
Stop following the masses and carve out your own space. Be your own boss, start an online business using your phone or laptop.

Start an online business today, learn how to blog, use social media to make a fortune, build a brand, become an affiliate marketer, create an ecommerce store.

Online business is real work. Do you have a skill like writing, graphics and web design, voice over, social media management.

Are you patient and ready to work hard to build your own empire? Do you think investing in yourself is the best way to success and financial freedom?

Choose a niche like football(very hot in Naija), fashion, music, business, health, hair, etc
and start building a real business

Click my signature link to connect with me and learn how to start an online business for free.

#notlazynigerianyouths
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by chidozy15(m): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2018
We can help you find a Job!

Everybody dreams of having the perfect job right after school but what happens if you don't?
You make your own, that's what we say.

By now you should have heard about FREELANCING. Freelance is a way to earn money while doing what you are good at without working for any single employer. Freelancing is the next BIG thing and AFRYLance is simplifying it for. Don't let your inability to find a job ruin your ability to provide for yourself or your family. Many are making a minimum of $1K a month freelancing and the beauty of it is that you can work when you want, how you want, and wherever you want.

Don't wait to be told again, you can sell your skills and services online and we can show you how you can make money as a freelancer, selling to international clients today.

Don’t restrict yourself to selling your skills, products, and services locally!

Sell online and get PAID in Naira

AFRYLance is the brainchild of career freelancers who are dedicated to informing and educating youths on the pros and cons of freelancing while bridging the gap between freelancers and the organizations that need their services.

You can visit our website for more information: www.afrylance.com

The number 1 question we get is perhaps the most important:

"How do I get started as a Freelancer?"

To answer this question, we have decided to host a one-day interactive practical seminar on how to begin freelancing.

The seminar is FREE and open for just 15 people!

During this seminar we will teach you:

**How and where to learn a highly sought after digital skill and start getting paid!

**How to register on a freelance platform and help you find the right freelance platform to market your services!

**How to improve yourself, get better at what you do and scale up your freelance career!

+++In addition (for the first five people)

**We will also help you create professional account!

Seminar details are as follows:

Date: 18th August, 2018.

Location: V8 Executive Conference Room, 7B Dr. Ezekuse Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

We don't want anything from you, just your enthusiasm to learn and your laptop or mobile phone as everything will be practicalized. wink

Find out more and book a seat at:
http://www.afrylance.com/seminar/

This seminar is FREE and only available for the serious minded individuals who want to work and earn in dollars grin
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by Emilokoiyawon: 1:49am On Jul 07, 2018
So dis is what u went to do in university...to carry your tiny waist dey support woman yanch? shocked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by Valfrankie(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2018
May I ask a favour, Please? The girl with you in the last picture, any chance of getting her contact? Her beauty and flawless skin are fascinating. Congratulations to you and your slay Queens.
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by PortableToDynam(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Valfrankie:
May I ask a favour, Please? The girl with you in the last picture, any chance of getting her contact? Her beauty and flawless skin are fascinating. Congratulations to you and your slay Queens.

check my signature, her contact is there
Re: A Nairalander Signed Out From Unilorin In Style by RELAN2446(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
mytime24:
to do wat sad
Let start the introduction again

(1) (Reply)

List Of The Richest Men In Africa In 2019 Released By Forbes [ Top 21] / King Leopold's Ghost Still Haunts The Congo / Fast Multiplication Trick - How To Multiply Two Digit Numbers Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.