Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

The Death Of Jaden Smith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Death Of Jaden Smith (5284 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration / Check Out This Igbo Version Of Jaden Smith's Outfit To 2017 Met Gala / Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death Of Jaden Smith by Judeoxide(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Jaden Smith, son of actor will smith committed suicide...
But the strange thing is that getting any info on this has become very difficult , Google can't open anything related to that name..it just freezes...

This reminds me of when pop legend "Michael Jackson" died... The internet too and many website got frozen and some crashed..

Re: The Death Of Jaden Smith by hardebaur(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2016
confirm bfor posting rubbish abt someone death..

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Jaden Smith by Aiholi(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2016
lies...
Re: The Death Of Jaden Smith by Judeoxide(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Yes tried to but leant my lesson
The internet is very dangerous...

The west lso fall victims too as the lie started from them
Thank God the stupid news did not hit fp... The mods are really working
Re: The Death Of Jaden Smith by Judeoxide(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Yes tried to but leant my lesson
The internet is very dangerous...

The west also fall victims too as the lie started from them
Thank God the stupid news did not hit fp... The mods are really working

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates With DNA Twins (Photos) / Hot! Nigerian Police Officer, Uju Steps Out In A Very Short Gown. Photos / Jennifer Lopez, 50, Flaunts Her Banging Bikini Body As She Strikes Killer Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.