Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Don Jazzy: The Day I Lost My Multi Million Naira Music Empire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: The Day I Lost My Multi Million Naira Music Empire (722 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. / I Lost A Friend And Brother” – Don Jazzy Opens Up On Split From D’banj & Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: The Day I Lost My Multi Million Naira Music Empire by jessijazzy1111: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2016
You’re probably thinking, ‘when did Don Jazzy lose his music empire?’. Well in this interview with Forbes Africa TV, Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy talked with Peace Hyde on his ‘worst day’; the day he split up with Dbanj and ended the highly successful Mo-Hits records.

“The decision for myself and my former partner, Dbanj to pursue different path at that point was not the right the decision because it led to a lot of things. ‘Apart from the financial loses, I also lost a friend and brother in D’banj.”

He also talked about his brief feud with Olamide and what transpired at the 2016 Headies Awards ceremony.

Check out the full interview which aired on CNBC Africa:

http://www.aproko9ja.com/2016/09/12/don-jazzy-day-lost-multi-million-naira-music-empire/

(1) (Reply)

TUFACE Has A Beef With OAU Students - My Justifiable Conclusion / A Mavin Or A Starboy Records Producer, Which Would You Go For? / 10 Pictures That Every Nigeria Can Relate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.