Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia (23159 Views)

MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / The Bitter Experience Of Gionee / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Chukazu: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
ghostmist:
Bro, kindly remove Gionee from that ignominious list.

Thanks!

why should he remove Gionee?
any cogent reason?
I just had a bad experience with them this past week
Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by bedfordng(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
mmmmm
Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by krasican(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
the phone doesn't have any problem.
except the battery .. I no gree sell am pass 13k

i get injoo note pro notin do am except battery i scatter am for wall last week here after i don find d battery to no avail

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Innjoo kor injury ni

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Charmarlegne: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
People need to stop buying injoo phones. They are simply useless. One of the most obvious scams Chinese people are playing on us. Where is NCC and SON when you need them?

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
innjoo products b like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by coachwilcox(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
When dem say make ona buy beta brands una no go gree. Who buys injoo when Sony, Apple, Samsung, htc etc dey?
Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by ChynoBEATS: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
ceecia:

They have the worse system and I regret ever going there for anything. I lost valuable time and they lack proper customer service.

What do u expect when peeps run after substandard phones all in the name of Android.
Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by bolliejay(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Had the same experience when my innjoo one charging port developed fault and I had to go to their ikeja office for repairs.
I was told the part was not available and l had to wait till almost 2months before it was fixed.

SMH... I don't think they r ready for biz

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by afo86: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
It's really injure I change my battery In January b4 February d ba3 is out of it...

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by mecussey(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
ceecia:
I had the worst experience of my life on Friday at InnJoo office in Ikeja. A friend of mine sent in his phone from Benin for me to help him fix because there are no Innjoo service centres in Benin. The first day I went to their office located in Ikeja, I was told they did not have the parts to fix the phone and I should check back in two weeks. I took down their customer service contact and called after two weeks and was told the parts are available. I went back there and dropped the phone and was given a date to come and pick it up. I got there on the said date and presented the invoice I was given for collection only to be told that the parts are still not available. I was puzzled and I ask why I was not informed of this so I do not waste my time here. They had my contact and did not deem it fit to even send a message. The lady that attended to me just replied me without any form of empathy that they were sorry and blah blah blah. I left there angrily. My friend now called the customer service rep after two weeks of me going there and asked if they have the parts now and they said that they did so I went back there to pick up.

This time around I had lost the invoice and I told the lady and she insisted I have to pay 1000 naira before I can be attended to. I tried to explain that I have been there before then to collect but was told there were no parts, after all, I was supposed to have collected the phone long before now. All explanations fell on deaf ears as she insisted. I approached the manager who is an Indian and he refused to do anything about it. So I had to agree to pay the 1000 naira so that I can just pick the phone and go. The customer service rep then started the process for me to collect the phone. i waited for another 1hr 20 minutes before they brought out the phone for me. I inserted the battery and charged it a bit in their office so I can turn it on to check if the issue was fixed before I leave. The issue with the phone was the screen touch pad was malfunctioning so they said they had to change the touchpad. When I turned on the phone, I saw strange lines in different colours on the screen of the phone. At this point, I had already paid so I went back the customer care rep and showed her. she then took the phone back to the engineers. At this point I was tired and needed to leave so I asked her to refund the money, and I will come back another day to pick it when they fix it. She refunded and I left. My friend who owns the phone then called me to just collect the phone without fixing because there is no guarantee that the phone will not develop issues even after fixing. I went back and told the lady that I need the phone back without fixing and to my surprise, she said I need to pay for the parts that have already been put inside. I opened my mouth and was in shock. I said how can I pay for something that is clearly not working. She was insisting. Then I told her to remove the parts and put back the old parts if that is the case and she said no that it does not work that way. It now turned to by force fixing ooo. Then another Indian who I suspect owns the place then approached me and asked the problem.

I told him everything and he said they will fix it, I should not worry. I was angry and told them I do not want to fix and I stormed out and left for home and just decided to forfeit the phone since they refuse to release it. Having been there since 1.30pm and at this time it was almost 4pm. On my way home I discovered I had forgotten something at their office so I had to go back. As I got there the senior manager who I had earlier spoken with asked if I had gotten the phone back and I said no then he told them to give me the phone unfixed. It took them another 20 minutes for them to remove the supposed parts they put into it and hand the phone back to me.

They have the worse system and I regret ever going there for anything. I lost valuable time and they lack proper customer service.

with due respect, but you look like a trouble maker. Yes, they frustrated you and you insulted them. Your approach and loud voice might have contributed to all this
Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by FunkyMetahuman: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
krasican:

i get injoo note pro notin do am except battery i scatter am for wall last week here after i don find d battery to no avail
hehehehehehe same here.. I gave up finding battery..

I just dropped in inside drawer.

battery is number problem with innjoo

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by dasparrow: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
@Post

Do not patronize their products again since their customer service sucks.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by bularuz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmm unfortunately I have already bought an injoo phone which I happen to be regretting now because the phone isn't really worth it
Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Malayy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
maxwell60:
Gionee, Tecno,Innjoo Infinix they are all full of shit. they are just affordable they are not durable.
stop talking shiit.. can you afford tecno phantom z? or gionee m5 plus?
Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by bamac(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
maxwell60:
Gionee, Tecno,Innjoo Infinix they are all full of shit. they are just affordable they are not durable.
brother please remove gionee out of them o, gionee affordable ke... Gionee is far far different from tecno and infinix o.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by peaceluv: 1:26am On Sep 13, 2016
innjoo. customer care is zero. have an innjo max2 plus for sale. innjo don tire me

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2016
@MillionDollars ... check out this thread.. read all the comments about Injoo... hahaha!!! grin even tecno and infinix too.. let's do Samsung baby! but u refuse! u see the result now?! grin
Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Babalegba(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2016
mecussey:

with due respect, but you look like a trouble maker. Yes, they frustrated you and you insulted them. Your approach and loud voice might have contributed to all this
I don't think this has anything to do with the lady,injure after sales service is insane and that has been the case for at least a year. Many people threw perfectly working phones away because of lack of replacement batteries. They are giving China phones a bad name as some people now believe that if injoo is bad then the other ones must be bad.Injoo customer service is rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by Babalegba(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2016
stineman:
JESU!!!! and i just got an[b] INJOO MAX 2 PLUS[/b] cry... I hope i never have cause to repair it sad
Also pray that you never have need for a replacement battery

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by ceecia(f): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Babalegba:
I don't think this has anything to do with the lady,injure after sales service is insane and that has been the case for at least a year. Many people threw perfectly working phones away because of lack of replacement batteries. They are giving China phones a bad name as some people now believe that if injoo is bad then the other ones must be bad.Injoo customer service is rubbish
Thank you very much brother.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia by laudate: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
OneSentence:
my problem with injoo was frustrating. similar to what op experienced. they couldn't fix it. the twist of it was that they now asked me to pay a total of about 6K short of getting a new phone. that was when I took it from them with a few parts missing like screws and all. even the engineer that removed parts told us we took the parts home with us. a phone we gave him unopened. I have never and will never use any of these china phones and their customer care lines are just rubbish. wht they say isn't what is on ground at all. op pele...at least I got my phone back with a few parts missing .

Na dis kind thing I no dey like!
angry Instead of logging on to Nairaland to lament, just send your complaint to Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Consumer Protection Council (CPC), file a report against them at the nearest Police Station, then get a good lawyer to file a case against them and make sure it generates huge publicity on social media, like no man's business. undecided

That is the problem with Nigerians. Instead of seeking redress through the appropriate channels, we like to sit down and complain! mtcheeew! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free / Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed? / Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Price Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.