Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

‘I Will Never Leave Leave HKN’ – B-red - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Will Never Leave Leave HKN’ – B-red (563 Views)

Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang / Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music / Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Will Never Leave Leave HKN’ – B-red by mezynaija(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rapper, B-Red, in a new interview with Punch, has finally weighed in on the rumor surrounding his relationship with label, HKN.

The ‘Cucumber‘ crooner, during his interview, made it clear that he was in no fight with his label, stating for a fact that HKN, is in fact family and he has no plans of leaving anytime soon.

I didn’t leave HKN and I am not leaving HKN. I even have the HKN tattooed on my body. My contract is very long. HKN is family and I am not leaving.

Speaking on his alleged beef with DMW new signee, Mayorkun, he debunked rumors that they are at war with each other.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/i-will-never-leave-leave-hkn-b-red.html

Re: ‘I Will Never Leave Leave HKN’ – B-red by mezynaija(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: ‘I Will Never Leave Leave HKN’ – B-red by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
How does that concern us... You leave, you dont? Your problem
Re: ‘I Will Never Leave Leave HKN’ – B-red by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
ohhh dts gud....

(1) (Reply)

My Predictions Are Correct " Olajumoke Will Be Used And Dumped " Charles Novia / Adekunle Gold And Aramide Freestyling Together / Money Speaking!!! E-money And K-cee Look Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.