Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nine Month Caucasian Forsale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nine Month Caucasian Forsale (1815 Views)

Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale / Caucasian Ovcharka 6week Old Female Puppy Forsale In Abj / Beautiful Caucasian Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by gboisgroups(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
This dog needs a new home,
the dog is a male Caucasian breed,

it has also collected the full medication i.e all the necessary treatment,

this dog is a very strong, aggressive and smart dog which you can use for security purpose in your home, office and also serve as pet. ( 2 in 1 function in one dog),

in few months time the dog will start crossing and you get back your money twice the amount you are paying now for it.

PM me if you are interested.

Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by kerriman: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2016
Oga pls picture
Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by gboisgroups(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2016
kerriman:
Oga pls picture

Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by kerriman: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pls where is the location of this cute dog
Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by gboisgroups(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2016
kerriman:
Pls where is the location of this cute dog
SANGO OTA SIR.
Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by gboisgroups(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
i wanna sell this my lovely boerboel
and its three months old, it needs a new home.

Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by gboisgroups(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
i have both sex for sale and it is vaccine free. which means have completed all the treatment for it.
This dog needs a new home,
i have both male and female boerboel breed,

this dog is a very strong, aggressive and smart dog which you can use for security purpose in your home, office and also serve as pet. ( 2 in 1 function in one dog),

in the next 8 months time the dog will start crossing and you get back your money twice the amount you are paying now for it.

Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by gboisgroups(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
this female Caucasian crossing german shephad is 10 months old and its for sale.
it is vaccine free. which means have completed all the treatment for it. This dog needs a new home,

in the next 1 months time the dog will start crossing and you get back your money twice the amount you are paying now for it.

Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by gboisgroups(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lhasa dog

sex: male

Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by dmode: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
:PI smell a scammmmm...is it coming from here?...

2 Likes

Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by loveson200: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oga Gboisgroup abi na wetin be your name.

Why you wan help me sell my male Caucasian wey I no send you. Why you come dey post the picture of my male caucasian wan take scam people na. Maybe you truely get a male Caucasian for sale but dey shame to post the picture.

That's why we are always advised to water mark our posted pictures because of crooks like you. I'm absolutely sure that none of the dogs that you posted exist and you are just trying to scam Nairalanders in this terrible period of recession.

My guy, I beg repent oooooo! The kingdom of God is at hand.

By the way, My Cauc was around 13 months in the pixes and not 9 months and he is now about a year and eleven months.

Refer to my previous post: https://www.nairaland.com/2281651/snap-upload-pet-here-season/26#40705092

1 Like

Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by gboisgroups(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
loveson200:

Why you wan help me sell my male Caucasian wey I no send you. Why you come dey post the picture of my male caucasian wan take scam people na. Maybe you truely get a male Caucasian for sale but dey shame to post the picture.

That's why we are always advised to water mark our posted pictures because of crooks like you. I'm absolutely sure that none of the dogs that you posted exist and you are just trying to scam Nairalanders in this terrible period of recession.

By the way, My Cauc was around 13 months in the pixes and not 9 months and he is now about a year and eleven months.

Refer to my previous post: https://www.nairaland.com/2281651/snap-upload-pet-here-season/26#40705092

Bros ask, make findings before judging people.

Did u make your findings very well before judging.

I am not a scam, my friend sent me the image and the dogs pics to advertise for him not to scam people you get.
Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by xana101: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Busted!!!

1 Like

Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by swaxon(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
I no fit talk again, now na friend send u, see bro u might be saying the truth but just as u said earlier on, always verify and confirm

1 Like

Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by gboisgroups(m): 6:21am On Sep 21, 2016
loveson200:

Bro I will like you to contact TOBI and ask him who he sent pictures of your dog too.
Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by loveson200: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Oga Gboisgroups,

I don't know you and I don't know Tobi. However, my dogs are not for sale. They are family to me. Even when I have puppies from these beautiful dogs, I'll make sure that only responsible owners are sold to.

Your so called Tobi said that you gave him my number and he is telling me that he heard that I own a dog on Nairaland and that Biggy which I assume to be you wants to sell the dog, ....

My advise is that you endeavour to do your business legitimately and not post pixes of one dog and sell another dog. Someone seeing the pix of my dog might become interested and you will definitely send another dog, that's if you even actually have any dog to sell in the first place. Nairaland in an online forum and we must all try to sanitize it so that people's businesses are not put at risk.

You say that you are not a scammer and your friend Tobi has also alluded to that fact. But how else can I describe a person that does't know me but puts my dog up for sale. He even has my contact number and pixes of my dogs even the one that is dead and might even advertise the dead dog for sale in future. Nairalanders, I beg make una contribute ooooo!!!!!

I bought a dog from Bobbysaxy without knowing him and he delivered quality as promised. I have since recommended countless customers to him. So many others are also on Nairaland: Jado, BSquared, just to mention a few with good testimonies.

I beg moderator, I think you should investigate this case and people like these should be sanctioned or out rightly blacklisted from the group.

1 Like

Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by Wasky101: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Busted. Whatever your story, you are thief and should be punished. You put up what u don't have for sale. Your moniker says it all G Bois Group

1 Like

Re: Nine Month Caucasian Forsale by doingood: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2016
This guy should ban! He want to scam pple. I almost called for d dog cos I need a semi adult Caucasian.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Freddy The 7-foot Great Dane Is The Tallest Dog In The World! / Incorrect post / Christmas Sales Bonanza : German Shepherd Mixed With Boer Bull Puppies 16k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.