Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Please Help A Brother! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Brother! (5312 Views)

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest / Help A Brother To Squat With You / Help A Concerned Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Good Day the good people of Nairaland, I have been part of you for many years now, but for privacy reason, I have opened this account to ask for your help/assistance.

I'm a young man who believe in hustling with dignity, and I'm willing to work when the Job is available, but as I write to you now, it has been the grace of God that I manage to get by, concrete and carrying of block work self is like looking for a gold mine.

I'm normally into fixing PVC Ceiling, Normal Ceiling, Logging, Painting and some wood work, but there have been no Job for some months now and I'm seriously broke. I'm currently learning how to Barb hair now.

Why I need your financial assistance, is to help me with whatever you can so that I can go into buying of cloths, deodorants and shoes, aftershaves, which I can put in a bag and sell moving from place to place to keep my mind engaged and to sustain me during this raining season when my kind of Jobs is scares.

Please If the above Jobs are available, I'm willing to do them and excellently too. Thanks
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
cc
Ymodulus
Antiwailer
Agarawu23

Sirs You're few of the good people I know on nairaland, and I'm not taking your generosity for granted, but just come and see if you can help. Thanks
Re: Please Help A Brother! by saintfellow(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmm It is well.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pics of my work

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
Hmm It is well.
Thank you sir
Re: Please Help A Brother! by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Keep on learning hw to barb,and be positive,u never can tell where help will come from.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
Keep on learning hw to barb,and be positive,u never can tell where help will come from.
I love ur signature. Efemenaxy where r u? Coman help
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
LivinaPatrick:

True, but how will I manage to survive? That is the purpose of this post. There is no single Job to do anywhere around me, not even
clearing grass and getting paid, it is that bad.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by agarawu23(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thanks
lofty900:
I love ur signature. Efemenaxy where r u? Coman help
Re: Please Help A Brother! by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
God dey
iLife:

True, but how will I manage to survive? That is the purpose of this post. There is no single Job to do anywhere around me, not even
clearing grass and getting paid, it is that bad.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
God dey
I know. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by johnson232: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
sad
Re: Please Help A Brother! by johnson232: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
sad
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
cc
AbusM
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
Thanks
ur welcome
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders, and I trust you slept well? A brother is still in need. A little here and a little can go a long way to help a brother. Although I'm not really happy doing this, but I have exhausted all options.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
cc
nduchucks
brownlord1
Sirs You're few of the good people I know on nairaland, and I'm not taking your generosity for granted, but just come and see if you can help. Thanks
Re: Please Help A Brother! by ahnie: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bros why not keep your pride aside and reveal yur real moniker instead of using alternated moniker.

2ndly why post your bank details witout your name!

3rdly..those learning how to barb normally share proceeds with the shop owner!

Final bullet**bros things are hard,very hard every body are just managing.i sincerely pray that may your helpers locate you!

6 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! by ronald4lif(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
ahnie:
Bros why not keep your prude aside and reveal yur real moniker instead of using alternated moniker.

3rdly..those learning how to bard normally share proceeds with the shop owner!

Final bullet**bros things are hard,very hard every body are just managing.i sincerely pray that may your helpers locate you!
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
If you are into building, have you spoken to the guys on the property section?

If you are good and honest at what you do, then by word of mouth you should be getting building jobs without a problem.

You may also want to consider moving to a new developing area when house building is going on

Meanwhile the people you are asking money from are hustling themselves.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by ahnie: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Op if you are residing in asaba...i can share foodstuffs,but giving money its a big No for this buhari regime.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
ahnie:
Bros why not keep your pride aside and reveal yur real moniker instead of using alternated moniker.

3rdly..those learning how to barb normally share proceeds with the shop owner!

1. Asking for financial favour in a public forum with your real identity/moniker is not an easy thing.
2. I had to do that same reason with number 1, and whosoever is willing can use bank transfer or ask for my name privately.
3. I'm still learning how to barb so I can't share with him now until when I'm through and he decide to retain me.
4. I know, that's why I have to ask for help even when shame no allow me.

cc
ronald4lif
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
ahnie:
Op if you are residing in asaba...i can share foodstuffs,but giving money its a big No for this buhari regime.

Thank you so much ma, but I don't live in Asaba. May God bless you for showing concern to the problem of other, Amen.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
tearoses:
If you are into building, have you spoken to the guys on the property section?

If you are good and honest at what you do, then by word of mouth you should be getting building jobs without a problem.

You may also want to consider moving to a new developing area when house building is going on

Meanwhile the people you are asking money from are hustling themselves.

Sir if you read through my opening post very well, you will notice I was even looking for other jobs like carrying concrete, and all that, but there is non of that. People hardly build during the raining season even when was money, how much more when the economy is somehow now. As per being good, I'm but what happen when the pending jobs cannot commerce because the owners complain about not having money to continue work? Everyone is saying wait no cash now.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by ifyalways(f): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
iLife:

1. Asking for financial favour in a public forum with your real identity/moniker is not an easy thing.

cc
ronald4lif
Do you ever have a real identity Mr Ernest t? Even with your main handle, you just collected money from kind Nlders two months ago. I know the times are hard but e-begging is not the way. Arrrgh, grown able bodied men for that matter?

Goodluck to you and people that will give you.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
ifyalways:

What about your union bank account that you used to collect money two months ago? I thought you are a student/teacher then abi which tutorial were you talking of then?

Yes and I'm not denying that, but I truely needed it then like I did now. You may modify my details now. Thanks

But do you really need to do this, did I created a trend for that?
Re: Please Help A Brother! by ifyalways(f): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
iLife:

Yes and I'm not denying that, but I truely needed it then like I did now. You may modify my details now. Thanks
Hehehehe.
Me modify your details just like you modified and deleted it the last time and appeared now in a new coat ,story and username? You don enter one chance sha cheesy .

I aint modifying shyte. Go tell Seun.

Anyways, happy Ileya. If you wan chop ran from ojude Oba, PM me. I get am for plenty. Plus amala.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help A Brother! by byvan03: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Na wa
SMH

Madam Ifyalways honestly FBI and CIA and even NCIS should employ you kiss
Thank you for saving Nairalanders from these people
Its time that Nairalanders became wise too

RoyalRoy another one to sticky

10 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! by greatgod2012(f): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
iLife:
Good Day the good people of Nairaland, I have been part of you for many years now, but for privacy reason, I have opened this account to ask for your help/assistance.

I'm a young man who believe in hustling with dignity, and I'm willing to work when the Job is available, but as I write to you now, it has been the grace of God that I manage to get by, concrete and carrying of block work self is like looking for a gold mine.

I'm normally into fixing PVC Ceiling, Normal Ceiling, Logging, Painting and some wood work, but there have been no Job for some months now and I'm seriously broke. I'm currently learning how to Barb hair now.

Why I need your financial assistance, is to help me with whatever you can so that I can go into buying of cloths, deodorants and shoes, aftershaves, which I can put in a bag and sell moving from place to place to keep my mind engaged and to sustain me during this raining season when my kind of Jobs is scares.

Please If the above Jobs are available, I'm willing to do them and excellently too. Thanks

Acct. Detail
Diamond

Mobile No.;
0701 965 3855

You people no dey tire

In this tough time

Fear God o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did U Tell Ur Parents You Were Getting Married? / Good Creche On Lagos Island / Burnt Out - Any Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.