Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Her Granddaghter At Eid Prayer Ground - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Her Granddaghter At Eid Prayer Ground (679 Views)

Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) / Policewomen Searching Women At Eid Prayer Ground In Lagos / Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar At Eid Prayer In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Her Granddaghter At Eid Prayer Ground by lordkit400: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari and her granddaughter are pictured at Eid prayer ground in Daura, Katsina State.

See more photos after the cut...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/12/photos-of-aisha-buhari-and-her-granddaghter-at-eid-prayer-ground/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Her Granddaghter At Eid Prayer Ground by HungerBAD: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Classy.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Her Granddaghter At Eid Prayer Ground by sarrki(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
God please help me

So that I can see my Grand children too

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Her Granddaghter At Eid Prayer Ground by magmack: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aisha Halliburton. Well done oooooo. #changebeginswithurfada#
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Her Granddaghter At Eid Prayer Ground by agwom(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Barka da sallah
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Her Granddaghter At Eid Prayer Ground by abokibuhari: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
bunch of CVNTS undecided

(1) (Reply)

See What A Facebook User Posted #fact / Ondo Poll: APC Crisis Deepens --vanguard / Tinubu Bombs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.