Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Tinubu Bombs Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bombs Buhari (683 Views)

You Betrayed Democracy, Promoted Genocide’ – Former Senator Bombs Buhari / Obasanjo Bombs Buhari, Says He's Bereft Of Ideas, Everything In The Country Is U / Tinubu Bombs Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu Bombs Buhari by Saint83(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2016
TINUBU BOMBS BUHARI
-
While receiving a segment of APC chieftains from South West who paid him a solidarity visit late yesterday evening after keeping them waiting for over 5 hrs, (from 5pm to 10 pm before seeing them)
Tinubu lashed out
I regret building APC and giving Buhari a platform to become president.
"We all knew he didn't merit to be president, but you know how we politicians behave when we are desperate for electoral position; We beg.
That was how President Buhari always and frequently came to my private house here in Ikoyi with his entourage which included that Nasiru and others.
At a point, he "Buhari" was practically living in my house, under my roof. The room he was sleeping was just 6-7 steps from my own private room. I was building his confidence because he didn't have it. He was even scared of Atiku and Rabiu.
What I ate, he ate. My security was his security because he expressed fears about the security provided by the Jonathan government. He was afraid of Jonathan.
Now they occupy Aso Rock and they think Asiwaju Tinubu is finished. He is using people I brought from obscurity against me. Now they say my mouth is smelling. They say I'm no longer relevant. The battle line is drawn, I will show them the meaning of Asiwaju.

I know they have surrounded my house. They are there outside. You can't see them but I know where they are. I see them, but I am not afraid of them. They know that.
-
When asked, "what next?" by one of the loyalists, who said "what do we do now?".
Tinubu replied; "Don't worry, just watch. Time will tell, I built this party and I can destroy it, but for now I vow, PDP must win Ondo state.
Re: Tinubu Bombs Buhari by schoolhelpng(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Saint83:
TINUBU BOMBS BUHARI
-
While receiving a segment of APC chieftains from South West who paid him a solidarity visit late yesterday evening after keeping them waiting for over 5 hrs, (from 5pm to 10 pm before seeing them)
Tinubu lashed out
I regret building APC and giving Buhari a platform to become president.
"We all knew he didn't merit to be president, but you know how we politicians behave when we are desperate for electoral position; We beg.
That was how President Buhari always and frequently came to my private house here in Ikoyi with his entourage which included that Nasiru and others.
At a point, he "Buhari" was practically living in my house, under my roof. The room he was sleeping was just 6-7 steps from my own private room. I was building his confidence because he didn't have it. He was even scared of Atiku and Rabiu.
What I ate, he ate. My security was his security because he expressed fears about the security provided by the Jonathan government. He was afraid of Jonathan.
Now they occupy Aso Rock and they think Asiwaju Tinubu is finished. He is using people I brought from obscurity against me. Now they say my mouth is smelling. They say I'm no longer relevant. The battle line is drawn, I will show them the meaning of Asiwaju.

I know they have surrounded my house. They are there outside. You can't see them but I know where they are. I see them, but I am not afraid of them. They know that.
-
When asked, "what next?" by one of the loyalists, who said "what do we do now?".
Tinubu replied; "Don't worry, just watch. Time will tell, I built this party and I can destroy it, but for now I vow, PDP must win Ondo state.

Waoooo can this be true....?
we warn him that Jonathan is better than this cow...he refused.....now u r praying for PDP to win, what of Edo....
Re: Tinubu Bombs Buhari by abokibuhari: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2016
tinubu is now a wailer...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bombs Buhari by Goke7: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2016
How true is this? Please let's not heat up the polity o, wetin i de talk sef, e don hot already grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bombs Buhari by viyon02: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2016
What goes around comes around
Re: Tinubu Bombs Buhari by Pierocash(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2016
text FICTION to 2016 for more LIES!
Re: Tinubu Bombs Buhari by vengertime: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Tinubu is finish, he can't even stay in Abuja with his wife. I hope Dino meleye won't go and visit her o. And do the unthinkable thing
Re: Tinubu Bombs Buhari by Mynd44: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3375306/tinubu-denies-bombing-buhari

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1)

Want To Buy This But Don't Know Where To Post It / Judges’ Arrest: NBA Declares State Of Emergency / All Nigeria Govt Institutions Are Corrupt – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.