Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump (3305 Views)

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Why Biafrans 'support Donald Trump: BBC Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Bujumbura(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
sweerychick:
it's an epidemic my dear, the best thing is just to ignore them. Don't argue with them or quote them otherwise the will drag you down to their pathetic level and beat you with experience.
Thanks. Noted
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Bujumbura(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
sweerychick:
So many kids here on nairaland, I wish to be Igbo, because I think Igbos really give Nigerians nightmare. I have never seen a week past by on nairaland without any idiotic mention about Igbos.
Well in tuface idibia voice, if nobody talks about you then you are nobody...
Are you igbo
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Adminisher: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
idupaul:
I have noticed that it takes one with a very high IQ to understand and support trump while someone with an ultra low IQ will easily support Hillary

Yet Trump 's IQ is very low. His oversimplification is legendary and he cannot concentrate on am idea for 1 minute.

Clinton we know as Havard class mate to her husband Bill who spent her youth fighting causes and her husband first term as President doing health care reform. Trump on the other hand spent his youth f×××king and dodging hardship.

Trump has donated big money to Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton campaigns many times in.the past.

A high IQ person will smell fakery in Donald Trump in 2 minutes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Godemcee(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
adonis89:
Foolish op. Ur president just released kabiru Sokoto and ur here opening new thread.
ode ni eh but ko kanmi.
Am pro-pdp but I don't get emotional like you nd ur likes u can always che comck my profile nd confirm if I ever support buhari(in fact I criticize the nigger than u ever will)
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by sweerychick(f): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bujumbura:
Are you igbo
I'm Ibibio, but my mum is Igbo (from Abia)
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by kenny987(f): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
I ask again,how do their activities on facebook and the Biafra page concern u? Why do u go there to snoop? Dem discuss ur matter? Are u related to Trump or Clinton? I wonder why u have not queried people's support for different foreign football clubs like Chelsea, Man City, Barcelona and the likes when it doesn't put food on ur table.

You despise n disparage everything Igbo but if I ask u now, u cannot truthfully point to any incident of an Igbo person doing something bad to u that only an Igbo person could have done and none other. So why do u still go to visit Biafra page on Facebook and wherever? If u no like something u no go avoid am? Trying to bring down others with lies n bad words do not make u a better person, u only expose d rot that festers within.

Godemcee:
what's ur age man,you nd ur likes come here claiming Albert Einstein but y'll are lame.have never seen Yoruba support Donald trump only igbo,check the thread of Hillary clinton collapsing its only igbo that were hailing Donald trump go to biafra page nd Facebook nd confirm

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Godemcee(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
adonis89:
Foolish op. Ur president just released kabiru Sokoto and ur here opening new thread.
u dumb boy check my profile nd see if I ever support bubu.u guys think every anti-buhari are emotional nd ipot yoot
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Bujumbura(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
sweerychick:
I'm Ibibio, but my mum is Igbo (from Abia)
i ll come back to get afang soup recipe from you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by sweerychick(f): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bujumbura:
i ll come back to get afang soup recipe from you
lol,if you pay me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Godemcee(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
kenny987:
I ask again,how do their activities on facebook and the Biafra page concern u? Why do u go there to snoop? Dem discuss ur matter? Are u related to Trump or Clinton? I wonder why u have not queried people's support for different foreign football clubs like Chelsea, Man City, Barcelona and the likes when it doesn't put food on ur table.

You despise n disparage everything Igbo but if I ask u now, u cannot truthfully point to any incident of an Igbo person doing something bad to u that only an Igbo person could have done and none other. So why do u still go to visit Biafra page on Facebook and wherever? If u no like something u no go avoid am? Trying to bring down others with lies n bad words do not make u a better person, u only expose d rot that festers within.

football is different,Donald trump win might affect nigerians in usa,football club won't affect Nigerian personally.u nd I know the reason igbo's support trump is cause they hate buhari nd they are deluding themselves that Donald trump would remove buhari nd give them biafra(not all igbo's but mostly ipob yoots though)
well I pray Donald trump win cause I don't even plan to go to USA again rather opt for Canada.
wen Donald start deporting nigerians nd Africa I don't want to hear them bitch
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by mightyhazell: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
abokibuhari:
Because trump supports JEWS, and we are CHILDREN OF JEWS grin
may I knw u tribe sir? I am igbo,...a v proud one at dat!

And I aint no jew,neither are any igbos

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Ngozi123(f): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Adminisher:

So Trump is belongs to racist, right wing groups (Hitler kind of people). They "believe" whites are superior and that sémites, Jews are cunning and evil. They are however 100% sure to themselves that Blacks are the most inferior race.

I wasn't going to comment but this quote really bothered me. Both Clinton and Trump are racists, in fact, the vast majority of whites are racist; that doesn't mean that we can't use them to our own advantage- just like they use us. I'm speaking purely hypothetically here but if I believed that Trump would help me to achieve my goals then I would support him- it's as simple as that. Hitler was a white supremacist who believed Asians to be inherently inferior to whites yet the Third Reich was still able to create an alliance with the Japanese. This is politics and sentiments are oft ignored. In essence, the end justifies the means.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by kenny987(f): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Godemcee:
football is different,Donald trump win might affect nigerians in usa,football club won't affect Nigerian personally.u nd I know the reason igbo's support trump is cause they hate buhari nd they are deluding themselves that Donald trump would remove buhari nd give them biafra(not all igbo's but mostly ipob yoots though)
well I pray Donald trump win cause I don't even plan to go to USA again rather opt for Canada.
wen Donald start deporting nigerians nd Africa I don't want to hear them bitch

You still haven't answered my question. Who suddenly conferred on u superiority of thoughts and intents over others so u comfortably claim others are deluding themselves and u are supposedly the correct one? What effect is Biafra on u so much that u childishly call them 'ipod yoots' clearly attempting to make caricature of a name? Does it affect d air u breathe or ur source of income? How much understanding do u have of d concept enough to form d kind of opinion u spew forth here? I need to understand d personal stake that makes u feel others suffer from ur idea of inferiority complex.

@bold: You have made ur plans not to go to US again so why does any support for any of the US presidential candidates by any other person or group bother u?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by mightyhazell: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
kenny987:
And who are u to question the political choices and inclinations of the Igbo? That is how all of u were peeing in ur pants over the choice of the Igbos to support Jonathan in the last general elections. What on God's green earth is your problem? Y'll are just full of infantile mischief and so u come with ur pre-conceived ideas and polluted mindsets as far as anything Igbo or IPOB is concerned. How do the choices of individuals reflect on your daily life?

Just take a look at the bolded: who conferred on u d right to advise Igbos and decide whether they have deceived themselves or not? Is it written anywhere that u and they must reason alike? Did anyone come to u for counsel so that u lift those leprous phalanges and type crap?

It would have been a more mature discourse if u simply raised a poser as to what informs any particular decision of a group of individuals, elicit responses and then argue back n forth for or against a position but no, u choose to just get up and display ur innate immaturity and ignorance.

Until u can convincingly explain why u are bothered about support for or against Trump by some persons and how it affects u personally, u remain a meddlesome interloper with absolutely no value to be attached to ur person.

jeez!

By God dis is a massacre! shocked

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by ejilife: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
It seems that this @OP is the dullest being that has ever walked the surface of this earth? This @OP must be a worse dullard than even the legendary dullard from Daura. So the @Op does not know that @Trump Donald is a Republician and republicians supports the "right to self-determination". Is the @OP too dull to know that the bill on the principle of the right to self-determination of the indigenous people was drafted, domesticated, supported and finally enshrined under UN charter during the last Republician president of W.F Bush Jr? His then secretary of state Miss C. Rice was very instrumental in making sure that the bill got enshrined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by kenny987(f): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
mightyhazell:
jeez!

By God dis is a massacre! shocked

Is it? I do believe I was excruciatingly and exceedingly polite as nwa Chineke puru ime ihe n'ile wey I be. cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Bujumbura(m): 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
sweerychick:
lol,if you pay me
will pay
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by kenny987(f): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Why did u bother trying to explain anything? He needs to explain what his business is in the matter before d foolishness oozing from d op is dignified with any decent response.

ejilife:
It seems that this @OP is the dullest being that has ever walked the surface of this earth? This @OP must be a worse dullard than even the legendary dullard from Daura. So the @Op does not know that @Trump Donald is a Republician and republicians supports the "right to self-determination". Is the @OP too dull to know that the bill on the principle of the right to self-determination of the indigenous people was drafted, domesticated, supported and finally enshrined under UN charter during the last Republician president of W.F Bush Jr? Her then secretary of state Miss C. Rice was very instrumental in getting that the bill got enshrined.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Bujumbura(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
sweerychick:
lol,if you pay me
will pay. Check ur mail
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by mightyhazell: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
kenny987:

Is it? I do believe I was excruciatingly and exceedingly polite as nwa Chineke puru ime ihe n'ile wey I be. cheesy grin
lol!

If ur politeness cud pull all dat damage ,I wonder how ur aggressiveness wud now look like. In anaedolu's voice,..'Di anyi ije akwukwo na odi mkpa o'. Nne ijere akwukwo too much! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by ejilife: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
kenny987:
Why did u bother trying to explain anything? He needs to explain what his business is in the matter before d foolishness oozing from d op is dignified with any decent response.

I just needed to educate the dull brain of the @OP that that singular act by a Republician President has made freedom fighting for self-determination by indigenous people to become non-criminal, non-treasonable, very legal, recognised and worldwide accepted instrument for freedom by indigenous people. It has ensured that the hot air that terrorist Buhari is breathing against IPOB and her leader is just a normal formalities. No sane indigenous Africian that understands the true ideology of the Republician party that will ever vote for a Democrat.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Godemcee(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
kenny987:

You still haven't answered my question. Who suddenly conferred on u superiority of thoughts and intents over others so u comfortably claim others are deluding themselves and u are supposedly the correct one? What effect is Biafra on u so much that u childishly call them 'ipod yoots' clearly attempting to make caricature of a name? Does it affect d air u breathe or ur source of income? How much understanding do u have of d concept enough to form d kind of opinion u spew forth here? I need to understand d personal stake that makes u feel others suffer from ur idea of inferiority complex.

@bold: You have made ur plans not to go to US again so why does any support for any of the US presidential candidates by any other person or group bother u?
I got nothing against biafra,but those guys need to stop bitching Online cause they won't get biafra Online,it's d work of there representative to ask for referebdum,u don't expect Yoruba or Hausa representative to help them seek for referendum.well am on my stand that they deluding themself if they think Donald trump would help them seek referendum or remove buhari,Nigeria is a sovereign state nd nobody can dissolve Nigeria from outside or remove Nigeria president except if he commits a crime against UN laws.Even yourself know that igbo(ipob yoot)support for trump is due to hatred for buhari(I also don't like the president),I mentioned up there that I use to support trump cause he seem anti-Islamic radical,but trump can't do shit bout this,every country has its own system.even if trump tries to the real true people who control USA(those who made Obama a puppets won't allow him)or do you think it's only Nigeria that has cabal.
I don't plan to go USA(not 100% though),but I got family there u feel me.

it's you guys that See this thread as me trying to mock igbo,am not mocking em

plus if u don't reason all what av said nd u let sentiment cloud how u reason my point no need to quote me
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Godemcee(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
kenny987:

I got nothing against biafra,but those guys need to stop bitching Online cause they won't get biafra Online,it's d work of there representative to ask for referebdum,u don't expect Yoruba or Hausa representative to help them seek for referendum.well am on my stand that they deluding themself if they think Donald trump would help them seek referendum or remove buhari,Nigeria is a sovereign state nd nobody can dissolve Nigeria from outside or remove Nigeria president except if he commits a crime against UN laws.Even yourself know that igbo(ipob yoot)support for trump is due to hatred for buhari(I also don't like the president),I mentioned up there that I use to support trump cause he seem anti-Islamic radical,but trump can't do shit bout this,every country has its own system.even if trump tries to the real true people who control USA(those who made Obama a puppets won't allow him)or do you think it's only Nigeria that has cabal.
I don't plan to go USA(not 100% though),but I got family there u feel me.

in fact I challenge u to create a Topic and ask people who dy support between Donald trump nd Hillary clinton nd they must state there reason(I can use my life to bet that some folks would say they support trump cause he would dissolve Nigeria and give them biafra-----is this not self delusion)
it's you guys that See this thread as me trying to mock igbo,am not mocking em.

plus if u don't reason all what av said nd u let sentiment cloud how u reason my point no need to quote me
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by aresa: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
abokibuhari:
Because trump supports JEWS, and we are CHILDREN OF JEWS grin

Donald Trump Blasted as ‘Anti-Semitic’ by Israeli Media for Making Jewish Stereotype

http://www.thewrap.com/donald-trump-blasted-as-anti-semitic-by-israeli-media-for-making-jewish-stereotype/

Donald Trump Jr. honors 9/11 with racist, anti-semitic meme

Donald Trump Jr., the son of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, honored the nation’s solemn 9/11 holiday by sharing a racist, anti-semitic meme on his Instagram account.

How Donald Trump’s Campaign Collapsed Into An Anti-Semitic Vacuum

https://thinkprogress.org/how-donald-trumps-campaign-collapsed-into-an-anti-semitic-vacuum-2c2409c3a8e1#.vri6eqbf2

They don't even like the anti Jew Jerk Ass in Israel.. grin
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by ejilife: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Godemcee:
I got nothing against biafra,but those guys need to stop bitching Online cause they won't get biafra Online,it's d work of there representative to ask for referebdum,u don't expect Yoruba or Hausa representative to help them seek for referendum.
The above statement further confirms that your dullardest (sic) is legendary and capable of effortlessly winning paraOlympic Gold medal. I always laugh myself to the confirmation that niGERia is truly a Zoo whenever I hear or see the so called 'one niGERiaists' advising Biafrans abi igbos to get their Representatives in the National Assembly to move for her referendum. It clearly shows lack of understanding of how freedom fighting is anchored or fought by these characters. Who are you to tell whose that have their plans on how to get Biafra restored mapped out on how to go about it? FYI, niGERia's life span has expired since Dec 31st, 2013 and thus does not 'legally and legitmately' exist as far as true hardcore Biafrans are concerned. You plonkers want us to give legitmacy to the Zoo by going through your suggestion? Mbanu. We don pass that level.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Godemcee(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
ejilife:
The above statement further confirms that your dullardest (sic) is legendary and capable of effortlessly winning paraOlympic Gold medal. I always laugh myself to the confirmation that niGERia is truly a Zoo whenever I hear or see the so called 'one niGERiaists' advising Biafrans abi igbos to get their Representatives in the National Assembly to move for her referendum. It clearly shows lack of understanding of how freedom fighting is anchored or fought by these characters. Who are you to tell whose that have their plans on how to get Biafra restored mapped out on how to go about it? FYI, niGERia's life span has expired since Dec 31st, 2013 and thus does not 'legally and legitmately' exist as far as true hardcore Biafrans are concerned. You plonkers want us to give legitmacy to the Zoo by going through your suggestion? Mbanu. We don pass that level.
but you are the bigger fool who wants to secede by shouting give us biafra Online,since ur so called freedom fighter av been fighting for it cause what av they achieved,ur Lord nnamdi kanu is gettin raped in kuje.since you are so big to ask for referendum keep bitchinggg Online nd let's see how u get ur biafra.ur parent shud av donated the money they spent on ur education to charity.
u can only get biafra by winning Nigeria in a civil war
or ur representatives seek for referendum
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by ejilife: 2:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Godemcee:
but you are the bigger fool who wants to secede by shouting give us biafra Online,since ur so called freedom fighter av been fighting for it cause what av they achieved,ur Lord nnamdi kanu is gettin raped in kuje.since you are so big to ask for referendum keep bitchinggg Online nd let's see how u get ur biafra.ur parent shud av donated the money they spent on ur education to charity.
When people don't know the difference between "wanting to secede" and "demanding for right to self-determination as an Indigenous people" and how the latter can be anchored and achieved, I just know that even the dullard from Daura may even be smarter and wiser than them. Obviously, they sock! @Op, you sock!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by overall90: 5:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Every and any idiot will just wake up these days and start insulting igbos.
It has become the most trendy thing now.
And these are people that can't pass any organized exam.
for all you slowpoke just know that all this bul.shit will end one day.
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Godemcee:
Pls take your advice and shove it where the sun does not shine, who are you to start advising people that dont even care about your existence, this is delusion at its zenith, whoever Igbos choose to support is nobobody's freaking business, we dont think like you, we dont act like you, we dont dress like you, we have nothing in common. I hate commenting on threads like this but the stench of stupidity oozing from this thread is unbearable. Grow up man, kids everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Doghari: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2016
See the way Igbos hammered the OP.
If the OP was a voracious reader, hw would have stumbled on Pro-Biafran articles on republican sites such as Townhall dot com.

The muslimudeen zombies will hail saudi arabia for dashing them an islamic map of nigeria but whine whenever Biafrans hail their own international friends in the GOP, Isreal etc.

Let the Afonjarudeen go and read up Terry paulson's write up on Biafra on Townhall republican website. Articles that were written even before Trump became flagbearer of the GOP.

Anyway yoruba Oblong heads like this don't read. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by vivalavida(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2016
I am proudly igbo and i support Donald trump.

Why?

Not because of biafra or any other pecuniary gains.
But because i feel he has the zeal to take the fight back to the rampaging islamist unlike obama and hilary clinton.

Most yorubas wont support him because of their islamic background. They feel he is a threat to their religion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by drss2(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2016
kenny987:
And who are u to question the political choices and inclinations of the Igbo? That is how all of u were peeing in ur pants over the choice of the Igbos to support Jonathan in the last general elections. What on God's green earth is your problem? Y'll are just full of infantile mischief and so u come with ur pre-conceived ideas and polluted mindsets as far as anything Igbo or IPOB is concerned. How do the choices of individuals reflect on your daily life?

Just take a look at the bolded: who conferred on u d right to advise Igbos and decide whether they have deceived themselves or not? Is it written anywhere that u and they must reason alike? Did anyone come to u for counsel so that u lift those leprous phalanges and type crap?

It would have been a more mature discourse if u simply raised a poser as to what informs any particular decision of a group of individuals, elicit responses and then argue back n forth for or against a position but no, u choose to just get up and display ur innate immaturity and ignorance.

Until u can convincingly explain why u are bothered about support for or against Trump by some persons and how it affects u personally, u remain a meddlesome interloper with absolutely no value to be attached to ur person.

epic response. dont mind d duara slave.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Biafrans To Come Back Home / Lai Momamad Threat To Israel Meme Collection / Just Look At The Picture Quality NTA Kaduna Is Broadcasting On Inauguration Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.