Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump (3272 Views)

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates) / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Why Biafrans 'support Donald Trump: BBC Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Godemcee(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
I notice the kinda support ipob yoots give Donald trump even though he always insult Nigeria nd the whole Africa.if u check biafra page on facebook u will find topic like' Donald trump tell buhari let igbo go'.they always live in self delusion nd always deceive themself like Donald trump knows bout history of biafra or give a Bleep bout them.agreed Donald trump is not really a fan of islam(I use to support him cause of that before cause I think obama support Islamic radicals).but if this ipob yoot think trump would carry out all his dumb threat they''re on a Long thing cause the world doesn't operate like that.
Donald trump won't give u biafra instead he would deport ur brothers nd sisters in USA nd he would get support cause America is full of racist shit nd u would end up losing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Igbo is poison to some idiotic goats ... yet they keep drinking it cool cool

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by abokibuhari: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Because trump supports JEWS, and we are CHILDREN OF JEWS grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by gab264(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Godemcee(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
abokibuhari:
Really but same Israel deport Africans nd they don't ask if u igbo or Hausa before deporting,same way Donald trump gon deport u black Jew when he win.
u guys are suffering from inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by seunmsg(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
OP, Trump is their only hope of achieving Biafra. They have the silly believe that Trump will bring down the government of Buhari and supervise the disintegration of Nigeria. How they came about this delusional reasoning is beyond my comprehension though.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Adminisher: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
abokibuhari:
Ha ha ha.
The kind of cluelessness going on now. I think they have put something in the water or sprayed it in the air.
Everybody 's brain is on permanent bypass

A young man will just wake up one day and say to himself.."I am going to be stupid today"

So Trump is belongs to racist, right wing groups (Hitler kind of people). They "believe" whites are superior and that sémites, Jews are cunning and evil. They are however 100% sure to themselves that Blacks are the most inferior race.

When a young SE Nigerian supports Trump, it proves him right that he is inferior from far far back in his earlier progeny. It is the height of inferiority, cluelessness and identity crisis

There is nothing to be proud of about Jews. They killed Jesus and they are not Christians. They always went back to worshiping idols even when God had always shown himself. They l8ved in.period in the Bible and God saw it fit to bless Babylon, Egypt, Persia, Greece, Romans more than them in eotld leadership

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Bujumbura(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Godemcee:
Really but same Israel deport Africans nd they don't ask if u igbo or Hausa before deporting,same way Donald trump gon deport u black Jew when he win.
Imagine the type of things that call themselves humans parading on Nairaland.

How many igbos do you know that are supporting either Trump or Clinton?

How many Yorubas are supporting either of the two above?

How do you manage to get data and browse when your thinking cap will make my dog smile for its own being higher

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Godemcee(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bujumbura:
Imagine the type of things that call themselves humans parading on Nairaland.

How many igbos do you know that are supporting either Trump or Clinton?

How many Yorubas are supporting either of the two above?

How do you manage to get data and browse when your thinking cap will make my dog smile for its own being higher
what's ur age man,you nd ur likes come here claiming Albert Einstein but y'll are lame.have never seen Yoruba support Donald trump only igbo,check the thread of Hillary clinton collapsing its only igbo that were hailing Donald trump go to biafra page nd Facebook nd confirm

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Godemcee(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
seunmsg:
OP, Trump is their only hope of achieving Biafra. They have the silly believe that Trump will bring down the government of Buhari and supervise the disintegration of Nigeria. How they came to this delusional reasoning is beyond my comprehension though.
I don't like buhari but those guys are dumb if they think Donald trump will get involve in disintegration of Nigeria.Donald trump will only deport there brother nd they would cry fowl.
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by nextprince: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Godemcee:
The highlighted is just the masterpiece. 10/10 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by nextprince: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Adminisher:

Yes IGBO = INFERIORITY COMPLEX
They don't argue that.
Really, then their support for Trump (though ineffective) is fully justified.
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by activeguy: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
chowlade:
1.bcus they are always osu (outcast ) grin

2 2nd class citizens believe they are american and a jew

3. These self acclaimed Nigeria jews believed they are white jews even though they are black.

4They have a flat head. a flat head is a cursed head

Lots of infants here on nairaland..you know them by the manner they blab..

Its high time age restriction is applied here., so that adults can have matured talks..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by nextprince: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
chowlade:
1.bcus they are always osu (outcast ) grin

2 2nd class citizens believe they are american and a jew

3. These self acclaimed Nigeria jews believed they are white jews even though they are black.

4They have a flat head. a flat head is a cursed head
Pls take it easy with them. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Bujumbura(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Godemcee:
what's ur age man,you nd ur likes come here claiming Albert Einstein but y'll are lame.have never seen Yoruba support Donald trump only igbo,check the thread of Hillary clinton collapsing its only igbo that were hailing Donald trump go to biafra page nd Facebook nd confirm
Are igbos or yorubas, citizens of US that they will be voting either of the two

Look at what petty tribalism has reduced you to

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by kettle84(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Godemcee:
I notice the kinda support ipob yoots give Donald trump even though he always insult Nigeria nd the whole Africa.if u check biafra page on facebook u will find topic like' Donald trump tell buhari let igbo go'.they always live in self delusion nd always deceive themself like Donald trump knows bout history of biafra or give a Bleep bout them.agreed Donald trump is not really a fan of islam(I use to support him cause of that before cause I think obama support Islamic radicals).but if this ipob yoot think trump would carry out all his dumb threat they''re on a Long thing cause the world doesn't operate like that.
Donald trump won't give u biafra instead he would deport ur brothers nd sisters in USA nd he would get support cause America is full of racist shit nd u would end up losing
my bro, weather or not Donald Trump will support their quest is not the point. the point is that Donald Trump is anti islamism and jihadism which is clearly visible that the current Nigerian government is supporting via Fulani herdsmen and the release of jailed book haram members. Donald Trump won't look the other way of a government notorious for anti democratic tendencies and shooting of unarmed protesters. it is clear that some Republican politicians in the USA are increasingly voicing out against Buhari anti democratic tendencies.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by idupaul: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
I have noticed that it takes one with a very high IQ to understand and support trump while someone with an ultra low IQ will easily support Hillary

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by sweerychick(f): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
So many kids here on nairaland, I wish to be Igbo, because I think Igbos really give Nigerians healthy nightmare. I have never seen a week pass by on nairaland without any idiotic mention about Igbos.
Well in tuface idibia voice, if nobody talks about you then you are nobody...

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by kettle84(m): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
seunmsg:
OP, Trump is their only hope of achieving Biafra. They have the silly believe that Trump will bring down the government of Buhari and supervise the disintegration of Nigeria. How they came to this delusional reasoning is beyond my comprehension though.
how you came to that conclusion is beyond human compression. why are you pissed about them?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by sweerychick(f): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bujumbura:
Are igbos or yorubas citizens of US that they will be boting either of the two

my dear please stop quoting these kids.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by kettle84(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Adminisher:

Yes IGBO = INFERIORITY COMPLEX They don't argue that.
what is your tribe =........

if it is superiority over the Igbo's prove it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Bujumbura(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
sweerychick:
my dear please stop quoting these kids.
it's nauseating when you see kids who are supposed to focus on their academics posting tribal hate online
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by adonis89(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Foolish op. Ur president just released kabiru Sokoto and ur here opening new thread.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by nextprince: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
kettle84:
what is your tribe =........

if it is superiority over the Igbo's prove it.
U sure say u go school? Which kind English be dis na?
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by Godemcee(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bujumbura:
Are igbos or yorubas citizens of US that they will be boting either of the two

that's what am saying,both igbo,Yoruba,Hausa nd other tribe would be deported if Donald win.All those his treat against muslim won't be carried out,he his just playing on people emotions like other politicians.
am no tribalist,I relate with igbo more than other tribe but bro if u check biafra page on facebook nd check any thread that relate to Donald trump nd Clinton u would understand
Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by kenny987(f): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
And who are u to question the political choices and inclinations of the Igbo? That is how all of u were peeing in ur pants over the choice of the Igbos to support Jonathan in the last general elections. What on God's green earth is your problem? Y'll are just full of infantile mischief and so u come with ur pre-conceived ideas and polluted mindsets as far as anything Igbo or IPOB is concerned. How do the choices of individuals reflect on your daily life?

Just take a look at the bolded: who conferred on u d right to advise Igbos and decide whether they have deceived themselves or not? Is it written anywhere that u and they must reason alike? Did anyone come to u for counsel so that u lift those leprous phalanges and type crap?

It would have been a more mature discourse if u simply raised a poser as to what informs any particular decision of a group of individuals, elicit responses and then argue back n forth for or against a position but no, u choose to just get up and display ur innate immaturity and ignorance.

Until u can convincingly explain why u are bothered about support for or against Trump by some persons and how it affects u personally, u remain a meddlesome interloper with absolutely no value to be attached to ur person.

Godemcee:

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by sweerychick(f): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bujumbura:
it's nauseating when you see kids who are supposed to focus on their academics posting tribal hate online
it's an epidemic my dear, the best thing is just to ignore them. Don't argue with them or quote them otherwise the will drag you down to their pathetic level and beat you with experience.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by kettle84(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
sweerychick:
So many kids here on nairaland, I wish to be Igbo, because I think Igbos really give Nigerians nightmare. I have never seen a week past by on nairaland without any idiotic mention about Igbos.
Well in tuface idibia voice, if nobody talks about you then you are nobody...
my sister, you took the word out of my mouth.i am Igbo,I use to feel worried until I realized that the are full of insecurities that the are tormented about the Igbo's who don't care about them.day in ,day out they open thread upon thread trying so hard to massage their ego invain.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump by nextprince: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
adonis89:
Foolish op. Ur president just released kabiru Sokoto and ur here opening new thread.
So what do u expect the op to do about the release of Kabiru Sokoto now? He should jump inside the lagoon or what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Constatine Chiwenga, A Man Who Overthrow Mugabe's Regime In Zimbabwe / Obasanjo Stocked Inbetween Osinbajo An Amaechi / Why I Rejected Goodluck Jonathan’s $5m Bribe – Sanwo-olu’s Running Mate, Hamzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.