Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,644 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Buhari Must Be Blamed For Nigeria's Woes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Be Blamed For Nigeria's Woes (349 Views)

"Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / Okonjo-iweala Blames Jonthan’s Govt For Nigeria’s Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Must Be Blamed For Nigeria's Woes by oloriooko(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
I am amazed at the speed at which Nigerians quickly forget history angry
Buhari was the military guy who terminated a democratically elected government and opened way for military plunders like IBB, Abacha, Abdul and OBJ who did enough havoc to our economy.
Furthermore, the military has done more damage in governance than the civilians
What audacity that Buhari should lay blames on the 16 years of PDP when he should be apologizing to Nigerians for destroying our economy.
He joined forces with jagaban using all forms of lies and tricks to come into power yet the ungrateful guy failed to see it as an opportunity to make up for his destructive blow on the economy.
If Buhari had a genuine intention to make up for his transgressions, he would have presented a blue print to revive the economy instead of gallivanting around the globe.
Buhari's globe trotting put the final nail into Nigeria's dying economy.
God help Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pres. Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War / PDP Launches Four Indigenous Language Twitter Handles / Boko Haram Insurgents Frees 21 Kidnapped Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.