Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari (31173 Views)

17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by shiimah: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2016
One old fool has again spoken from the pit of Daura. He has been lying since d days of his youth, its in his blood.
Kontinu

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by ajepako(f): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2016
donvat1:
e don do u, abeg make una tell this man make him enta his house go sleep. abi him think say I dey follow am open teeth ni. yesterday blame, 2day blame and 2mao still blame, you no dey tire for excuses abi them use m swear for you ni.

This really cracked me up...... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2016
xtophy:
Buh y is obj saying nothing... is he mad

Ebola Ewu has proven himself to be a sycophantic and hypocritical animal, so do not expect anything from him...
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by jossy4joseph(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2016
Buhari d linus...stupid old man dat is still telling lies

2 Likes

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2016
eyeview:

I stopped by a malam's shop in my estate to buy an item. I asked him d price for d item and he started lamenting 'oga,everything don cost'.
I laughed and said 'is Buhari not your brother?'
He replied 'oga,Buhari na my brother but(pointing at a Yoruba man standing there)na Yoruba people vote am in.
The Yoruba man flared up 'is he not your brother?'
The mallam shouted back 'Buhari is my brother but na una wey be Yoruba carry him matter for head'.
Argument ensued and I quickly drove away to avoid trouble.
Everybody is now denying the man

Thank your stars say you run commot make one reasonable wailer head no roll.. grin cheesy
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2016
Miles300:
It's like we have a maniac as a leader in this country , even his minister speaks like him.. They have lost touch with reality .. The earlier this govt step down the better ... Before we wud start living on foreign aid to survive

I swear, even if it gets to that point where Nigeria will depend on foreign aid to survive, nothing tangible will come into this country because we have a president that, according to some idiots, does no wrong. They'd rather Nigerians die than they accept they aren't doing enough. Even when the aid comes, the so-called progressives will steal them and export them to other countries..

Nigeria never see anything yet.. flokii, how market? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Abelinkan: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2016
Na so other past president talk. Stop complainin and do ur best. Bring back our change

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
idupaul:
Buhari has blamed everything except himself

He has blamed everything and everyone except himself.. I don't pity people who voted for this man.. Next time when a dead brained dullard and sectional bigot, without certificate, comes screaming change, Nigerians should think critically and ask important questions before voting, rather than allowing tribalism and religious bigotry to cloud their judgments..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by just2endowed: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

He as blamed everything and everyone except himself.. I don't pity people who voted for this man.. Next time when a dead brained dullard and sectional bigot, without certificate, comes screaming change, Nigerians should think critically and ask important questions before voting, rather than allowing tribalism and religious bigotry to cloud their judgments..

He ran away from debate na
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ekakamba:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/govt-inherited-nothing-obsanjo-yaradua-jonathan-buhari/
For the first time President Buhari to said the damn truth. You didn't inherited hunger and unemployement.
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Duru009(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=anonimi post=49317374]

He thinks he is talking to the 97% zombies who voted him in erroneously.
He does not realise that they have split into two categories.

Category 1- Buharists who are going through the Lamenting Lamenters chambers to emerge as Wailers.
Category 2- Buharideens who are still hooked on the DullardPpo's body language odour oozing from his lower body orifice. They are currently irredeemable.

Look at this multi billion dollar project... ..
Buhari and his lazy cohorts cannt do a project like this n the next 100yrs...

Let them continue the blame game. 2years is almost gone....
Nigerians are a wiser now....

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Innomach(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ekakamba:
Sorry! They ain't ready but they're ruling.
Yes, they are ruling, the reason why nothing seems to work.
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by lohresloco: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
eyeview:
This man kiss should do 170million Nigerians a favour;he should go and die.

He would see that once he dies,the economy will start growing again
i'm not going to suggest that he should be shot in the head by any random person....i'm not
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Xano(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
folafola:
The change we want is not the blame game....the change want is employment, increased productivity, uninterrupted electricity supply, free education, free health care, economic diversification, youth empowerment, and other developmental programmes as promised during the electioneering campaign a year ago. We are tired of this mess, we are clamoring for the CHANGE you promised, people are dying daily, able men are roaming the street without getting engaged, workers are working on empty stomachs. Please let us all stand with our President and we call him to action and enough of this BLAME GAME....let him do the work and stop the game......#istandwithbuhari but with an open eye

Interesting
Do you believe the 'campaign talk'?
They say as much as they can. It is all marketing.

As regards the topic, when these people lie and cause hardship continuously, they think there is no consequence to them. We remember what happened to Abacha.
Hardship(difficult economic situations) taste our faith... We have to use our voting rights on individuals who are worth it.
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Pecca: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
when a cow talks...
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Duru009(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Let him continue the blame game ......

2years is almost gone ....
Nigerian will boot you n your fulani cohorts out of power.
U absolutely have nothing to offer this country.
Nigerian are wiser now...

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by flokii: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
engrchykae:
u miscalculated that u will enjoy Nigeria with the North,its normal for fools to be proud of their mistakes so you should continue defending the disaster you brought on zoogerians

I will just pretend I didn't see d trash you wrote.. You that have sense, what good have you achieved from d previous govt.?

Wasn't it d North ur oga was romancing with? Sambo, Dasuki and co.. It shows how slow you are so I'll just let it slide

A word of advice, if you're not okay with d situation of things, there are many options, you can use d border, get a rope or use d next railway you see to get on d highway to hell.. *cheers!
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
freshvine:
You saw the problems, you told us you'll solve them and we voted you into power to do just that and instead of solving them things keep getting worst while you turn around to tell us it's ain't your fault, there's no foundation. Didn't you notice there was no foundation, what foundation were we on before things became this disastrous?

Isn't it wickedness of you to have come in and things get worse instead of allowing us float in prosperity since there's no foundation?

Just resign. You've no business running government.

Since your exit from power, you don't even have a world class farm, no diary company, no factory employing people, no further education, no improvement on life, the criteria that was even used to qualify you to run for the exalted seat of President still baffle me to date.

My dear, the bolded says it all.. The dumbo lived on proceeds from the federal government (claiming they were entitlements due to him) while stacking his own loot in foreign countries, the same government he claimed were corrupt (except for his saintly Abacha). He also got into the military as a result of favoritism and quota system.

Even if we keep monies that were paid to him by FG on several occasions as pension, do you expect; someone who with connivance with OBJ looted a whopping N2.8 billion in 1970s; someone who pillaged our resources and plunged us into recession in 83/84, while cancelling and abandoning important projects like the Lagos metroline and Ajaokuta Steel industry; someone whom in connivance with Abacha, stole hundreds of millions of dollars from us; to ever be poor or needing any form of investment to survive again in this country? Impossible!!

Truth is, this man has such huge followers in the north simply because he is a perfect combination of tribalism, sectional and religious bigotry. His followers hip grow the moment he spoke about agitating for full implementation of Sharia law across the country. And in the SW, he gained support as a result of a fellow crook like him called Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Teacher1776(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Very soon he will tell us that he was the one who built the Aso Rock..

3 Likes

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Basildvalour:
Old man still telling lies.

No savings means no reserves too? The monies he spent when he assumed office was left by
Aisha Buharis' hair dressing Saloon savings.

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
just2endowed:

He ran away from debate na

He ran away from debate but yet he was voted for? All the blunders he made in the past and his support for terrorism were clear indicators. I knew from the onset and even if Shekau was placed in opposition to contest against Buhari (and if both were the only candidates on the ballot), then I'd rather not vote because I see no difference between both men apart from the fact that one of them was opportune to ride on quota system to power.
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by engrchykae(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
flokii:

I will just pretend I didn't see d trash you wrote.. You that have sense, what good have you achieved from d previous govt.?

Wasn't it d North ur oga was romancing with? Sambo, Dasuki and co.. It shows how slow you are so I'll just let it slide

A word of advice, if you're not okay with d situation of things, there are many options, you can use d border, get a rope or use d next railway you see to get on d highway to hell.. *cheers!
the crying is coming more from ur side so I was wondering why you haven't killed urself yet.
Did Nigerians suffer like this under Gej?you hateful bigot that would rather drown than accept the truth,anyway what do I expect from a descendant of fallen Angel,whatever the serpent gave birth to will always be long.
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by plaetton: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
juman:
He was right. PDP 16 years was failure.

But apc was elected to move the country forward, but they instead too unserious and too confused to know what next to do. nigeria descends to anarchy bit by bit.

So far apc government is a disgrace.

I don't know how old you are, but if you have been a Nigerian since at least 1984, you should appreciate that the 16 yr PDP rule was the Golden era of Nigeria's social, political and economic life.

3 Likes

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by flokii: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
engrchykae:
the crying is coming more from ur side so I was wondering why you haven't killed urself yet.
Did Nigerians suffer like this under Gej?you hateful bigot that would rather drown than accept the truth,anyway what do I expect from a descendant of fallen Angel,whatever the serpent gave birth to will always be long.

You like fight sha..

Ok you don win. Enjoy!
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nigeria is one of the few countries where the president is older than the country. And this same man dragged the country into recession twice. This was the same excuse he came up with the last time. You really can't teach an old dog a new skill, and you definitely can't give what you don't have.

Budget is still being investigated for padding, the govt. Previous govt. Did not leave anything.for yo?, Where are the money coming from to run the govt.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Xano(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
erinolu:
Apart from corruption......

Bubu you inherited the following sir.

1. A revolutionalized telecome industry that brought about the likes of MTN, an indigenous GLO....etc. These brought about massive employment and additions to our GDP

2. A revolutionary petroleum policy that brought in marginal field companies. That is why today Nigerians are now 1st hand players in the oil industry. Today we celebrate Seplat, a company that grew from marginal field company like Platform petroleum. Midwestern now has grown to own a massive oil block. These added massive employment and added sufficient GDP to the economy

3. Ohhhh yes, the banking industry got the boost with dogged policies that made hugh turn around in the banking industry in Nigeria. We left the archaic banking system to a digital banking industry and the likes of zenith was born

4. We had the benefit of our strangulating debt cancelled by the G7 club. Thanks to OBJ and NOI. It gave us good grounds and rating to kick off

5. Our micro economy was top notch, with programs organised by banks and the government such as you win to encourage entrapreneur programs

6. We had a systemic agric program that revolutionalized the agric sector. The e-wallet scheme came to mind. Little wonder the then minister for Agric was appointed AFDB president

7. Yesssss Bubu....you inherited the largest economy in Africa and the 10th largest growing economy in the world. These were confirmed with excellent flitch rating, which was no fluke.

8. There was peace in the Niger delta and security nationwide was tamed

Please stop lieing to the teaming >180m Nigerians.

Rather we see that you are pursing 2 main objectives. The Northernisation and Islamization of Nigeria.

The drive to spend hugh USD to search for non existent crude in North Nigeria and mandating CBN to sell forex to moslem pilgrims at 197 official rate when our manufacturing outlets struggles with parallel market rates

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
hungry Nigerians are not looking for justice. Exchange rate is going haywire, price of everything has crossed the line of "ridiculous". Do something abeg. I've heard enough about this fight for corruption that has no result angry angry
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by CioAngels(f): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
400bn for bailout, travelled all over the world, (let me mention just two) yet, jonathan left nothing in the treasury. Apc has ran out of lies, what a shame. Tinubu, you should be jubilating now over president buhari's failure?
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Vincent41(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by englishmart(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Young03:
FROM TODAY I CEASE TO BE A NIGERIAN

LET ME LOOK FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY TO NATIONALISE
naturalize you meant?

1 Like

Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by Smith78: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
PMB, are you sure of what you're saying?
Re: My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari by moshould(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
Obasanjo go soon visit dis baba, in closed door meeting...so as to comot him self for d list, Buhari no send OBJ and his eye service...#militarymind...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plateau: Appeal Court sacks Gov Mutfwang (PDP), affirms Nentawe (APC) / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several / Operation Tura Takaibango: Military Ambush Boko Haram, Destroy 7 Gun Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.